What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

On 2/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

No if you your post goes viral you get good reputation but it's not effect your earning you don't earn extra bitcoin for that but pur only purpose is not here to earn money but also spread some informative knowledge of your post goes viral and its informative then it's good for the members..

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒍𝒚.

Keep in your psyche that there is no alternate method to procure from cryptotalk aside from pay per post, regardless of whether one of your posts turned into a web sensation, you won't acquire anything aside from what you are posting, the lone installment strategy is creat presents on procure, that is all, no different strategies here

Hello my friend, I hope you are well to publish important topics and value. Something useful and nice to see your topic has met everyone here, but this is related to reputation, not payment. I wish you success.

Yes, you will get some money. If the topic you post is useful, just try to find new information about cryptocurrencies and share it here.

Hello if your posts goes viral between all user of this page. You will get extra money from this page. All that called that is your honesty with your work.  This thing will go you on to the next moment. Thanks. 

All positions and number of earphones on this gathering are given a similar sum which is 1000 Satoshi to partake and this is the thing that makes the discussion special to me. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If our topics goes viral it will not help us to earn more money, It help us to got reputation .Due to this many users known us .This thing increase our confidence.Then we work hard to get more reputation.

If your post have many comment and good reputable that shows that ur content is meaningful and people gain from it.this can earn you more followers and also encourage you as Well to continue posting relevant topics.even if your earning here not different.it can make you  a good content writer.you can make a good money outside the forum.

• +1 1

If your topic goes viral all activities will be halt or stop but just base on the topic you can create another one ,this will give you a good reputation in the platform

• +1 1

There is nothing special if our topic goes viral in the forum because it doesn't give us additional earning on that post. The only advantage i can observe in topics that goes viral is that it makes the members know how educative that post is and put the author of the topic in good condition of having more followers.

• Useful or interesting 1

there is no alternative to earn from cryptotalk except pay per post you do not get some additional financial gain from these post however your name are going to be raised. those that will create their posts terribly distinctive.

Dear Mate, On this platform there is no other way of increasing income except the earning from posts. if your post gone viral its only give you reputation which is good thing. In that way people know you and likes your posts in future but this platform doesn't give you any extra money on viral of post. Keep Posting for likes and earn 

If our topic goes viral in itself, it would be very good for us because there we would know that people like our content a lot and that would make us continue to make even more content than we were already doing and provide people with information that if I think that we will not obtain additional income so that is my opinion.

I am soo happy that my topic is going to be viral on your post and we will always be payed off if we will profuse helpful content and useful topics hope we get the opportunity to get viral

No extra currency is provided on viral posts or comments .but its great fact that if your post gone viral then it gives you great benefit your reputation is increased in the  market.and if your reputation is increased it provides you great benefits and senior members gives rewards.

Well question dear if your post can viral on this form its mean your post is very informative and full of the best knowledge more people can attract on your account also you can got the lots of like from the other members anyone can read your all the post and make your account repotation is well 

I will be very happy and  will feel motivated because this is not a small thing. It requires very much hard work and sincerity.

But we can not earn anything from our viral topics just our name will be shown on the popular now section at the home. Also our name can be appear in most contributing members. This will help us in many ways.

I don't think that there's some special extra income or money if your post go viral, it only shows you that you contents or post is very useful meaningful and helpful to members of the forum.

As for what I see, you can only gain good feedback and reputation. As for the payment, everyone is equal here. The forum pays for posting a useful comment, and I do not think that you can receive anything additional.

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

The topics goes viral when it has information and great knowledge about cryptocurrencies. More members find it useful and give positive repute. Post that goes viral is profitable in terms of good repute but no extra income will be generated by it. 

It will be good if our posts goes viral.It increase our reputation and increase our rank.From this people will start following you and react on your all posts.But if your one posts will goes viral it will increased your reputation but your earning remain same you will not get extra paid.

I think you will get a reputation, my friend, but you will not make more money
But it feels good if you achieve it and it will give you motivation to search for good topics and publications
Thank you for your participation

I don't think there's more earnings when your posts go viral for a good reason, but the advantage is that you will get more reputations and can lead to more followers.

If a post goes viral then it is profitable to you for giving positive repute but it will not give you any extra money. Good repute is really beneficial as it will give you more followers and these follwewrs will give you more positive repute. A post goes viral when it is informative and more people find it useful.