How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Maybe if you read about something and the forum doesn't have a post then it will help to bring the topic with your own words and experience. A forum means that you have to be able to write your own posts about cryptocurrencies and since we have thousands of crypto you can find something to write.

• +2 1

In my opinion, my friend, you can make your topics different and unique here in the forum, as there is always new news about cryptocurrencies that you can share, you only have to research extensively on this topic. Of course, you must adhere to the basics of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I think by doing good research about crypto forums I will be able to present new topics in this forum.  Good knowledge about the forum can be gained by doing research in this forum. In this forum we have to post about useful and informative topics.  If it is posted, the admin will give him alert points. We have to learn from this forum.  Thank you.

Topics If you want to create different and good quality topics, you have to do more research.  Good content will come only when research is done with deep thought and research will result in many innovative topics with which good quality topics can be created.  You have to learn more about crypto, you have to follow other topics.

You can post about topics related to cryptocurrencies or ask you a question and discuss it here, as well as discuss posts with forum members and answer your question. 

Sharing your personal knowledge or experience can help you in this regard.Also dont copying otgers and creating content which are new will also help you.This will make this forum and your profile very fresh and unique. 

Thanks for the good advice, It seems you are experinced in this forum. I think in order to create useful topics, we need to have knowledge. If we lack the knowledge, instead of trying to create topics, we can try commenting on the already created ones. This way, we will not disrupt the clean forum. 

Exactly if you want to prove your knowledge to the best and it will be good, then how much would you have 50, which you should have knowledge that you will also have more information. 

• +3 1

You can do this by searching in depth on the topics of cryptocurrencies, trading and a lot of things. There are many important topics that you can share in this forum.

• +5 1

I always recommend that the most important thing in the topics, without a doubt, are those that contribute a lot to the community for that reason, this is what we must focus on every time in creating songs that are very original in order to avoid being repeated also that they are from novelty for the community.

• +2 1

You may be right from many peoples point of view but its all about knowledge.Crypto is a vast field.you can't say that you have no more questions there are still thousands of questions to raise thousands of topics to discuss i will suggest you to  just take interest in crypto and try to gather knowledge about this platforum as much as you can this will help you to make new contents.

Making a new and useful topic to this forum has be something that you are experiencing a problem with. And something that will gain a lot of interest in. It doesn't have to be a problem that you are having. Instead if you are find a great site, review it and tell us about it without referral links. If you have any ideas, tell us about those. those are meaningful too.

well, You container make available matchless and only one of its kind satisfy and acquire a enjoyable reputation by judgment matchless and distinctive in a row and distribution dreams that are not in the forum and one of the members has not mutual it

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Hi dear I agree with you I also faced this and got warning poins by moderator almost every topic is created but when we spend time here and learn here gain knowledge then we find out a lot things which we can use as a good topic

• +3 1

I think the best way to do a useful topic of you reading something new yowill know about it..when you have topics.then you will search in this forum .Then conform that.you get knowledge in this forum. After the further knowledge you can  share good topics in this forum. 

I suppose the pleasant manner to do a beneficial topic, is studying some thing new some thing you won’t to understand approximately it and this the most valuable to make yor topic intresting, and while you are taking understanding approximately this , proportion it with as . Is the pleasant manner in my opinion.

There are many tropics in this forum, but a few are more focused because members are getting easier. I noticed that for beginners and the crypto world, more people are commenting and commenting, and I think people have information and ideas on all topics.  You can make your own tropics with ideas on everything else. 

Different and interesting posts make your profile attractive and positive .So to create these type of posts you sould thoroughly study about the site.You should know what kind of content people like.Your posts should be positive and having an important issue or subject.Your posts should also according to rules.Thanks

• +2 1

You have to studying seriously to doing different and unique topic.You have to thinking very seriously. Read different topic and gather knowledge about different kinds of topics.Have to think deeply 

Good post, it's very secure and useful sharing information in this forum because there are many topic in this forum,I think mostly members comment in crypto word and beginner,and most important make his secure and useful topic discussed in this forum.

This depends on you, can you select Topic right now, if you have knowledge then you are a positive, I will select Topic and react to positive wayb, you will get a Reputation is positive Because if you have  positive reputations  then everyone will be attracted towards you 

Since I am only starting out at this forum I really do not know how to make a topic and all the relevant topics which would be useful for the other members. I am actively searching for topics which will guide me in the same. Thank you for your post.

Its not tough for the newbies and for the seniors it depends on u  how u can but if you try to see old members posts and by gaining more knowledge you can easily create a unique topic here 

I think what the author said about how to make a different and unique topic is right, I will also like to add some few things to what he said, we need to also make research and post based in what is happening in the present cryptocurrency world, members find such information useful

Hello bro thanks for this useful information i follow them, A lot of unique topics will be found on this forum, so that you will also have experience in your experience.

• +1 1