How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Yes dear I agree with you most of the members are posting duplicate topics by just changing the words .I have joined this forum before one month and till today I found only duplicate topics same question are getting repeat .

It is very important to know that you do not only have to talk about forums because this forum is not only about forums, but this forum is dedicated to discussion about cryptocurrencies and areas related to earning from the Internet, and therefore there are many topics that no one has talked about in the forum.

Hello my friend, I agree with you on that, because I am also still a beginner and I do not know much information. But I think we have to search for new topics, yes, it is a difficult thing, but it is useful for everyone

• +2 1

It is really very complex to create unique topics but not impossible, I think that you just have to read a lot of news from minute to minute and at some point be the first to publish it in the forum.

• +1 1

It depends upon your mind thoughts. If you are very interesting in making topics so then firstly you have to learn and  then find the informative questions that you think that it is very important and unique one.

Before creating any topic in the near friends forum, we should first search and see if any of our topics do not match with any other topic.  And to solve any of your problems, you can create a topic and get help from other experienced members of the forum.  Thank you.

Friends you must create some different topics in this site. Because it will definitely be effective for newcomers looking at your difference topic. And newcomers can learn something new by coming here and replying to your posts. I think the more new topics you create, the more effective it will be for newcomers to gain an idea of your platform.

Yes, there are many topics in the forum, so you have to search carefully for the topic and choose a topic that does not exist in the forum in order to publish it and you will find many new and useful topics, but you have to search carefully.  Writing a new topic will not be difficult because you can write any simple and important topic or question.

I think the best way of creating unique topics is to take an over views of all the topics of the forum thoroughly. I know it is quite difficult and time consuming but I think this the best of of creating a unique topic. It us helpful for you if you study all the topics of forum which it provides you enough knowledge about the forum and you can create your own topic which you think is not existing already. Try to think a unique topic  while creating a topic. According to me may be this is the best and only way to to create unique topics.

I still not made a topic yet but I don't think like there is a specific way to make the topic unique ,all of that is related to how you choose the idea you going to talk about and how you write it , it's also important to take in consider that the idea should attract all the members and can benefit everyone; beginners, experts, traders and people who just learning the crypto to get more knowledge

Hy dear companion I believe that the most ideal approach to do a helpful subject ,is perusing something new something you won't to Know about it .than you need to find out about the cryptotalk profoundly and need to explore cryptocoin .brother you should go for more different things that all posted there .I think cryptotalk is the method of procuring than old part find out about the gathering .they sure to make interesting and distinctive point at this discussion

You can create an interesting topic, but for this you need to study the topics that are on the forum so that this topic does not coincide with those that are already here, and then come up with the most interesting description of the topic.

My friend, do not be shy to ask any question that you find difficult, but to create a special topic, you must have experience in the forum and the topics published to prevent recurrence

First of all  try  to gather more knowledge,It is very important for making a unique post .To make different and unique topic in this forum, you should always do your own research.Before you start creating topics, first read the previous topics to avoid duplicate topics.

To make a different and unique topic is by  having the knowledge and experience to make a topic that will make members of crypto currency forum to have impact on and make sure you don't make duplicate of topic that are already created in the forum because it will make you receive warning points so try to make sure you have good experience on the topic you want to make and don't copy others 

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

The current new rules are that 20 posts will be paid every day. So we have to post 20 posts every day. If you want to post unique, then you have to use your knowledge and intellect.Then it will not match with any post. Write from your own mind, give a lot of good information, then everyone will like the post.

Yes, you are right.  Because now we have to do 20 posts every day.  It takes more time to find new topics than it takes to post 20. To make topics unique and new, you can write topics on your own and express your skills with information.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Dear friend if you want to make unique topic than you must collect a lot of knowledge through google and than share it with your members so that they must take some knowledge through your post and become able to create good comment. And try to make different post by searching it through google that is unique and no one make that post. 

• +2 1

This forum is unique so we write topic also unique and related to forum and different countries and there currencies and share useful knowledge about online research work create topics only informative and useful for all 

• +3 1

Dear mate, you ask a very good and appropriative question. In my experience first of all we should have a proper idea about our topic and then we should go to write, and if your are going to write any new or unique topic. You should read something unique and new which no body work on it. Thank you

In my opinion main thing is knowledge if you have knowledge then you can make different topics and post. If you don't have it then you can face problem to create post or topics. Try to search thing and learn knowledge.

My friend, if you want to create a new and useful topic, first of all, you have to be in a calm and clear-minded atmosphere, because I think all the topics are on the forum, and you have to collect information about cryptography, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, investment, and then you search if the same topic exists before you put it up in the forum because repeat topics expose you To ban

Yes, we can see now that there are very few topics to post in this forum. So we have to make unique and new topics. We can make the topics much more unique with our information and skills.

First of all watch what you need to know then just search on forum is your desire topic already available or not. After that you can create your topic. I think this is the best way of making new and useful topic. You can create topic based on current affairs also.

• Useful or interesting 1