How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Author, I also had this problem and was able to solve it. First, before choosing a headline, I read the latest, relevant news in the cryptocurrency field, and choose the newest and most interesting of them. After that, I check on the forum if there is the same topic, and if there are no matches, then I write a post. With such actions, your topics will always be popular. Good luck.

Tips for creating unique content
  1. Never copy text from somewhere else. Avoid plagiarism by citing research and using your own words to describe the concept.
  2. Always use multiple sources when researching.
  3. Give your text a unique structure.
  4. Use your own unique style.
  5. Use your own reasoning.

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

I agree, all the basic information about cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk are already posted. And I'm also worried about how I creat a new informative topic and contribute our part to this great platform. 

• +1 1

I think that you should also use images, as they are a good way to help us understand and to catch our attention. And also post quotes from successful people.

You have a unique post.  If you follow the rules.  You make an informative post.  I think you should have knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Then you create a separate and unique post.  Then you can make money from here.

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

Dear we are also worried about the good unique posts but almost every problem is share and advise us to make sure for the implementation of that rules. 

• +3 1

For making useful, knowledge full, convenient and unique posts and topics you need to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. Always try to read more and more to be useful and to make useful posts. Read more information about cryptocurrency on other websites.

Edited by Choudhary

To make a different and unique topic you have a lot of knowledge and you are expert on this forum then you create a different and unique topic. If you have not extraordinary knowledge then you search about this topic and enhance your ability. 

At the point when you need to assemble everything some such countless individuals are lost in attempting to get that one theme that resounds in the event that you need to make your substance more special and alluring than you need to explore about the substance it is anything but difficult to have various subjects since when you have subjects then you can investigate this gathering.

Many of topic in this  forum but few are more focused to make a unique post you have to think a little different a post is became important when there is lot of important information if you are cryptk active member you can make good topic anyway good luck

dear saira. you asked a decent inquiry. at the point when we begin working we as a whole believe that there is no new subject given up for our utilization. in any case, it is absolutely wrong.there are innumerable points on web on which you can begin composing. youtube is the top stage to direct you about your subject youcan reassure your point with your companions for making sentences to compose. thankyou

I think there should be topics that can be discussed and people can express their views with interest. There should be topics that increase people's knowledge. For newcomers, this task is difficult, but over time, it becomes clear what the topics should be. The best way to make a topic different and unique is to Create a topic that people can talk about easily. 

In term of making a different and unique topic you have to search in the forum and make sure the topic have not been created, then you will make a series of research online on how the topic is going to be beneficial here in the forum as well as giving you positive reputation. Finally you will present your topic to the forum and give freedom to everyone to contribute on the topic and give reasonable replies in the end.

• +1 1

The only way to make a different and unique post is by creating a topic which will be so beneficial to the members to learn more on cryptocurrency and as well creating posts that is keeping members on the value on Crypto coins in the market.

You should search first to find if the similar topics already exist in forum. You should be updated in the crypto world to create the unique & different topics in CTT forum. You can get information in different online sites. You have to create posts to help so many members to do dicussions because it's a forum.

Yes dear you are absolutely right there are many topics which have been repeated repeatedly and the topics which have been repeated, we cannot do that, but the best idea is that you can increase this according to your thinking and  i recommended to that for moderator focus on this and add the new topics for related plate forum. 

Yes it's all depend on you that what type of knowledge and information that you have to post a topic which is useful and informative.you you should have enough knowledge about the topics.

• +1 1

In the event that you research about crypto world and cryptographic forms of money.

You will discover a ton of subjects and uncountable information about digital currencies.

By obtaining the information appropriately,

you can really accomplish the capacity to make new subjects .

thanks for your post.....

Hi every body i hope you all are fit and fine by the way lots of topics on cryptocurrency but most unique topic in my thinking is which is informational and peoples want to know about this topic this type of topic is unique

We can make a different and unique topics Because it is due to our knowledge And we can post some different things.Different and unique topic is very helpful for all the users Because of this they get a lot of new goods And enhances their knowledge 

This is the best way you can make a new topic if you share your problem with others.It will also solve your problem and you will have a lot to learn so add this work to your life.If you try to learn, you will learn a lot in life .We don't  repeat any topic again  and over again

To create new and useful topics on this amazing platform, we should study the previous topics of our senior members. After studying the senior's topics, I got too much knowledge about the creation of topics.

Edited by Mishi Lorana

Making a useful topics is everyone duty and responsibility. Make it frequently in every section of the forum is also a good work to be done but how can we make all this is the question!

From my own little knowledge, i think it is by being consistently focused about each section.

• +4 1

Making a different and unique topic is one of the rest ways to make this forum a progressive one. We need to have made a through research before making a topic. Our various topics needs to be embedded with lots of knowledge to carry everyone along and make it all useful for everybody

• +5 1