How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

6 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Maybe you will have to know a lot of things and they will help you to write a unique topic. You can know a lot of things by reading blogs or books and you can share with us.

That is right if we want to make a different and unique topic, we must know more than others about cryptocurrency, investing and trading. We must follow new things and as you said blogs, or we can also read some books about this world. 

• +2 1

It's a good question that there are many different topics received daily on this forum. But we should delivered the new topics which will convey the meaning to the users . If you don't have enough skills then you may go for a research and why you come here.

We are have a contest for good post now so I am hope there will appear a lot of good post to read and have as a ground for the member to give their good comentation, but I am also find a lot of post and have learn so many about crypto all this time that I am feel I am ten times more knowledge now from a month ago when I am started.

• Useful or interesting 1

For a topic to be unique you have to be sure that nothing similar is there in the forum. This means you have to search before and this takes time but we are not allowed to post duplicates. If you want to make a good post that will not be deleted you need this time.

• +2 1

I think you should post topics for the beginners.  Actually  ,  Beginners have so many doubts about this forum  .  So ,  You can help all the beginners by posting some useful topics here in this forum.  I am also a newbie in this forum  .

Thank you . 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

I think that the forum lacks writing educational topics in the remaining sections of the forum, such as explaining trading platforms, technical analysis for trading cryptocurrencies, or even talking about new currency projects. The forum is full of sections that can be enriched with new information that has not yet been brought up, but it needs to be well researched.

• +2 1

Once we explore the ideas and knowledge relating to cryptocurrency Bitcoins and other future currencies, one can see that there are a lot of new concepts and terminologies out there which can be used to learn and share knowledge. I think it's about identifying the unique and unknown topics that could further enhance the knowledge base of the users. This can be also in terms of different features that needs to be introduced in this crypto platform that can benefit the users in the long run.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes, repetition in this forum is not allowed.  If the old members have posted posts about everything in the forum then you have to post a new topic.  There are many new topics every day.  We are not here to discuss the forum only, but we are here to discuss cryptocurrencies and everything related to it.  Yes, knowledge of the forum rules will be necessary, but not all topics should be discussed about the forum.  Be unique and create good and new topics. You can use websites and YouTube.

That such a good question.  For creating unique, differnt and useful topics we must search through google, listen the informative toutorials of youtube, join different crypto channals on telegram and also install informative application of crypto in our mobile phones. So we get enough knowledge about the latest news of crypto and creation of new topic is really easy for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it's very cool! Thanks bro)

I believe that in fact, a new theme is not so difficult to create, even say, you can easily use something old, not new. But the point is how to file it! And the information is updated every time, so you can talk about this topic more interesting, and accordingly, get a more profitable profit!

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

You don't need to write 30 post. You can also comment your opinion on others post. It will count as your post. But here  also you need to write every time unique comment. Same comment and  post count as spam. So try to maintain the rules.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Just create the topic about the information you want to share with people and the question you want to ask about this forum uniqueness is not necessary

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I agree with you, but not completely! Try to analyze old messages, write about a new coin or a new project. in any case, you only need to write useful posts. People are interested in this forum and you can help many! Like put😁

A very important question, my friend, let me answer you. The forum consists of several sections where you can visit each section and write one or two topics and then answer the questions of the other members and thus you can complete the daily posts of the forum

To promote relevant topics in the forum, I think the main thing would be to be constantly nurtured in relation to various topics, in order to diversify when it comes to sharing and create a pleasant debate environment.

I do not like to belittle anyone's articles, however I have noticed that many here write solely for their articles to be paid, without the purpose of generating debate or informing about a topic and that is not the idea.

I think the filter applied by the administrators when choosing what to keep or not in the forum is good enough to take better control of the forum and maintain the vision of sharing quality material and knowledge.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:20 AM, Saira said:

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

There are many ways to make useful comments, for example this one you are making has been useful for me and perhaps also for many people.

You are looking for solutions to a requirement of these forums to avoid plagiarism, recognize creativity and authenticity.

You can talk about the same topic but with a different perspective that adds value to the topic.

the real importance is to create a unique post where there are no other posts similar to yours where what is published is really important and contributes to the community.

Every day hundreds new topics appear here and you have to always make sure if there is a topic that you are going to place here or not. And in addition it must be of course unique and actual. Good luck:) 

Thank you for your good advice. You need to extra knowledge to write a different and new topic. Again, thank you for your advice share.

I consider that to make an important topic, it is preferably about the world of cryptocurrencies, since in this there are different ways of creating important topics, cryptocurrencies are constantly evolving and every day projects appear, whether good or bad