Cryptotalk history.. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I am also new in cryptocurrency so I can't tell you about the history of this. but I can suggest you a thing that is you can search in Google history of cryptocurrency. I hope so you will get your perfect answer. thank you

i am new member in forum i don't know the story of cryptotalk.. i don't know the history of this fortune but i am interested to know it really interested and i reffered by the friend who already posts here.

I can't help you my friend because I am new in this forum . I don't know the story of Cryptotalk .If someone is known about it,  please share with me  .I am interesting to know about it .

Cryptotalk platform starts about 6 month ago. It is the site through which you can earn bitcoin in the youbit account by simply creating topics about crypyocurrency and the bitcoin. You can earn btc through cryptotalk by making reaction post on any topic given in this forum. Cryptotalk is the best site for earning money and also for learning.

It's very sorry to say that i can't help you in this question because I'm also a new member of this forum i recently joined it only the senior member can help but i will suggest you to search about its history and also share with us. Thank you!

Now that you have brought this topic, I am also curious to know about the history of crypto talk.Since I am new to this forum I may not be able to help you. But I feel this site may have started under one year.

I am new here, and I do not know completely about the history of this forum, but I know that it is not old, and through it you can gain a lot of information about the world of currencies, and also make money.

• Useful or interesting 1

As per my knowledge cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit and to promote this Cryptotalk site to all. Thank you!

I used to earn cryptocurrencies from the taps and the site that depends on ads, but it was a little profit until my friend introduced me to this forum and advised me to work on it because it pays well.

• +3 1

A year ago I joined this forum and a few months before my joining, the campaign was in place, and they used to pay $ 3 per day for 30 comments, and now the payment system is different.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

According to what I remember, the CryptoTalk forum started in September 2019 and my guys started talking about it and that it is a good source of information on cryptocurrencies and a source of profit as well. I hesitated a little before subscribing, but it was not too late to enter this wonderful forum and benefit from sharing information with everyone.

Hey my mate. Im sorry but I don't know much about the history of cryptotalk and it would of great for us if someone could explain it. 

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

I am also a new member but I had seen many older posts.around about more than one year has been passed to have cryptotalk and it is growing more and more so this platform is becoming more popular because of  opportunities it provides.

• Useful or interesting 1

I only joined the crypto forum 3 months ago and I really love the platform because I gain knowledge and earn.i don't know the story or history of crypto but I know it is a Russian forum.it really is a wonderful experience been in the crypto forum 

On my own little perspective about the whole initiation of the Crypto talk, I think, it was more as to build a community of related knowledge about Cryptocurrencies, as we have other sites as such like bitcointalk, altcoinstalk as this are a Crypto chat community, so I think that's why we also have Crypto talk

Bitcointalk is an Internet forum dedicated to the discussion of bitcoin, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The forum was initially created by Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous inventor of Bitcoin on Nov 22, 2009.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:40 AM, Enxz said:

Crytotalk is also new in the cryptocurrency world i think its started last year and it become more popular this year because of the crisis situation in many countries so other members registered here to have extra earnings. Also this forum is not like investing, trading or mining many coins they created this to well informed many users about cryptocurrency to teach us how to gain money and use any coins for transaction or business matters simple say sharing knowledge to each other on properly use of cryptocurrenct. Yobit is will paid us.

I think the beginning of cryptocurrencies is when the guy (Satoshi Nakamoto) decided to make a coin that is digital based to make online payment with it but I'm not really sure about this thing because even the real name of he person/group who decided to make this project is secret and not shared to public until name and the name   (Satoshi Nakamoto)  refers to the bitcoins and that is all I know I hope you founded it quit useful

• +3 1

My dear friend, I have been joining the crypto forum for some time now.  This is a great forum.  This forum has been running since September 2019.  I have come to earn in this forum.  BTC can be earned through work in this forum.  But the history of crypto is very good. Thank you.

I am new in this forum i dont know all history of the cryptotalk but in joining cryptotalk i am resarch the whole thing about cryptotalk so this is very good website its paying for your work and your trust is important in any platforms 

It is more than a year now when the product formed actually started and since then it is uses about money you can find the rest of the details on the exchange itself or maybe you can read some articles on the YouTube.

cryptotalk is here from mny months now you can check all the history just read the forum rules and the dates of what they have mensiond afer that you can make this happen.

My friends I do not know much about the history of cryptocurrencies, however I do know that cryptocurrency is very popular these days because it is a very easy way to earn money. 

Actually I don't know the history of cryptotalk because cryptotalk is the old one I think and I'm new here so I think I don't know the history of cryptotalk but it is the best forum.

• +1 1

I just began for the current year and I don't have a careful history about cryptotalk and I just thought about this through a companion of mine. The genuine history is the place where I have no clue.