Replying in a same topic.. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

On 11/14/2020 at 5:07 PM, Wakeeli said:

Hello friend, since this has happened for the first time I suggest that please you should despise from that so as to avoid warning point or completely banned.

It normal to comment on topics more than ones, just make sure the content of the present comment and the previous topic must not be same, you easily interact with friends or members in the forum on same topic if you are quoted or tagged

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

Thanks Buddy! Its really an amazing information. I've the same question in my Mind and I have no idea about it at all. I got confused many times that either I replied to this topic or not. You really told us something valuable so now it'll be easier for me to reply to different topic which I didn't replied earlier. stay Blessed!

• +1 1

I have not replied to a same topic twice. Therefore, I have no experience but I saw a few members replying and posting the comments many times in the same post and they have all the rights. Step by step I am trying to get the knowledge about the forum so that I can get the Information about the forum clearly each and every rule hence I am making myself habitual to not to violate any of the rules.

Hi, well thank you so much your question is also in my mind because i'm a newbie and also face that kind of difficulty. Bro i want to tell you that first of all you need to Chek out your profile regularly. From there you know that what comments you have done. But if you made 2 comments on same post then nothing will happen.

My friend when you replied to the posts and you are finding a topic you can see black grey and white balloons on the left side of the topic. The black and grey balloon shows that the post has been replied by us and the white balloon shows that still not replied to the topic. Through this we can identify and distinguish them also.

• +2 1

Always try to reply in the same topic which is asked in the question.if u not make a relevant post then this will be the wastage of time and your energy also.so always try to do work by follow the rules and regulations of this site.

• +3 1

it is not a big deal you can comment for second time but there must be a time gap between both and if we give two comments in one post we can get trouble from moderator and our post also count once.

• +3 2

It's fine on the off chance that you answer to an equivalent theme in light of the fact that your past answers will simply be consolidation it's actually considered one. Be that as it may, to abstain from spamming, at that point simply have it one time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend, there is an icon next to each topic and it indicates that you have responded or not, and if it is in white this indicates that you did not respond, and if it was in black, it indicates that you have responded

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

No problem with this as long as you are adding new information! But at the same time I prefer not to keep commenting on the same topic multiple times! Because I don't find it useful! I would love to participate and comment on another topic to increase my knowledge of the cryptocurrency project

• +1 1

When I was a new member here, I think I have done this a couple times already because I can be really forgetful. But I have discovered that once you have commented to a particular topic, the message emoticon on the right side of it has shade. Also, I think there's no problem with commenting the second time, just don't spam the topic repeatedly. 

• +3 1

Nothing wrong but you should leave it because also comment on this post you are just wasting your time, that comment can not include in your account so go ahead our best wishes with you.

• +2 1

Yes, you can reply if someone tags you but if you reply on your own and your content on that posts is not good then your account will get warning points by doing spams in the post and even other member will give negative rating. So I won't suggest to do multiple posts in the same topic unless someone tags you.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If possible, try not to do it, because by answering the same topic several times and with similar answers, they could take it as spam and ban your account

• +1 1

For avoiding spamming, you cannot reply on a same topic twice. It may the cause for your getting ban or getting warning points. I do this once by mistake. Then moderators give one warning points   so don’t this work. Here is a option named follow. If it shows follow that menas you haven’t commented yet, if it shows following then you have already finished your commenting             

I think  it is legal to post in a same topic but after certain period. If we post again and again in a same topic then we may ban for the rules under spamming . so, try to comment  once in a topic

Why would someone reply to the same topic?  There are many topics in the forum that is equivalent to wide choices. It is better you read and understand the topic before replying. Of course mistakes can happen when you are in a hurry.

Hello friend, Remember you should possibly do 1 remark to a post and If you are asking how might you know so I let you know on the left corner of the point or post if there is two concealed squares it implies you have responded to this post yet in the event that you are getting some information about to answer you can answer to a many post in the event that somebody ask you an inquiry in post you can answer them by notice him it would not hurt your record.

I think that the response to a topic more than once is not the problem. The important thing is that the response contains useful and useful information for everyone. It is also important that the responses are not repeated. The moderators in the forum follow this and know what they have to do. They have a good reputation

That's a really important topic mate. You should see a icon at the beginning of the topic which looks like a message box. If that icon is blank you can be sure that you haven't responded to that topic. But if the icon is blocked with black colour that means you have already replied to that particular topic.

It's not the big issue my friend. If you have replied the post on the same topic ,then you will get the payment of one posts .  From this forum you will get payment for the fisrt one not the second one. Thanks for this topic my friend.

You must be careful and pay attention when you comment on one of the topics discussed in the forum and avoid commenting several times just in order to earn profits in order to achieve the required number of posts from you

On 2/21/2020 at 10:44 PM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

Hi Brand,

Thxs for that post. Ive been wondering about this same thing recently. It never occurred to me about the different colors of the speech balloons. I never even noticed it, to tell you the truth. I was using the - Unread Content - button, to find unread posts. But, I would look thru my profile to figure out which posts I had replied to, as it shows the history of replied content / posts.

That would also explain, why some of my posts were being deleted maybe. I was replying to post that I had already replied / posted in. Which is against the forum rules. I was breaking a rule without even knowing I was break a rule.

Thxs.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It is better not to respond more than once to the topic, and you can know the topics that we have responded to by seeing the chat signal next to the topics. If the two chat signals are in black, this means that you have responded to a topic and if it was one signal, this means that you have not responded yet.

Hey, you can reply to the same post if necessary, but you wont get paid for those posts. To avoid unknowingly replying to same topics, you can check the colour of the message box near to each topic. If its black or grey, then you have already replied to that topic and if its white you haven't replied yet. 

Edited by Ponnnu
  • +1 1
  • +2 1