Yobit password and login forget - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

Dear mate if you have forgotten the password and the login both, than it is very difficult to recover password. You should remind your login , than you can  recover the password. Otherwise you will be lost all the earning.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

My friend, this is not a big problem that you have. Don't worry, I'll tell you to do it. You've gotten up and you forgot your password.You will have the option of your phone there. Press the option of you and K. Give all the same e-mail etc. ID etc. You will get the password again. You can save that password and when you do that one screen How to take a shot so you never forget your password again. 

Well, the login from the hobbit exchange is your mail. And the password does not matter. If you remember the data from your email, you can use it to restore your password.

First of all,  dear member you must remember your login name and email address. Then you will recover your yobit account.  Yet it never happened with me because I have remember my yobit password and email address.  So, be careful while creating yobit account 

Well my friend, do not worry, just click on the forgot password button and the platform will send you a link to your email through which you can reset your password.

Its just easy,you just need to click forgot password and enter the email you used in making yobit account before. Then,you will receive email for the link in changing password,but if you also forgot your email used to it,then,no other way to recover it.

I want to mention that if you forget your password then don't get panic just you have to read again create your new password then you can again login to the yobit wallet indefinitely u can DU withdrawal after the login and one more thing don't give that login address to any other person it will be a not safe for you.

There is an option. Listen to help and support. Contact him and tell him that you forgot the password. He will take some steps to verify the identity and that you own the account and then you will be able to reset the password. 

• +2 1

A simple matter, my friend, go to the registration page for the yobit platform and click on forgot password. A list will appear for you and inside it is an empty box you must place the email inside it and press send and then a message will be sent to your email containing this link you can change the password...!!!

If you keep the email that you used to log in, all you have to do is click on the forgot password button and follow the instructions there

If you forget your password, I don't think it's a big deal; simply click on forgot password on Yobit, and they'll give you a confirmation email, after which you can recover your password...

It's really sad for you that you didn't have to make this big mistake so be careful and watch out for it, it's really bad and I hope you'll text the management to get away and get through this problem, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

You can log out of the account and at the login interface there is an option I forgot my password
The site will send an email to you on your e-mail, in which you can re-enter a new password and you can return again
Don't worry, you happened to me once and reset my account.

• +3 1

And click the choice ancient history password and hold down your forward sachet to stubborn your password over again but hark back to it as soon as you suffer distorted your password your bank account is on grip for a a small number of being

in the event that you know your username on yobit and you have still that email address that is you utilized in information exchange procees, at that point you can easly recuperate your record, simply click on fail to remember secret phrase then after filliup your subtleties you got a connection for change your secret key.

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that there if you forget your your bit password then you will need to go your your account and then go to the forget password where you can put your email and then click on forget password they can send you an email from where you can use your new password and then click ok

Hello my friend, this is a problem faced by many users, do not worry that it is very simple, just click the I forgot my password button, and a confirmation email will be sent to you, and then you can then set a new password. Try to make the new word easy to remember, good luck.

Hello dear, if you forgot your password, you have to click on the forgotten password and get options to reset the new password. Do not worry. If you do not have a forgot password button, members will help you with this.

• +4 1

Yes, you can recover your your yobit password, first of all you have to write your email, then you have to click the Forget Password button, then your password will be displayed on your Gmail, then you open your yobit . 

You have forgot your password and you do not remember it then I want to tell you that there you can see a button of forget your password and there you have to put your Gmail and the yobit will sent you a recover password to your email.

This is so bad, any way I think there is an option to receive your password and user name again, and if you could not you may do another account, but I do not know if you can connected with your Crypto Talk account too like first one.

Edited by Drmuad

Go to your email on Gmail and click on forgot password. They send a message, but then you can set a new password. That is not difficult. Do not be afraid.

Forgetting the password is not a big problem, dear friend, if you forget your password and are unable to log into your yobit account, just reset the password and create the new password.  For another but remember it when you change your password.  Hangs for a few days

It is really a problem because you should keep all your passwords in a safe place, but if it already happened then you can solve it with ease as long as you know the email that you registered with it , and you still remember its password. Try to use 'Forgot My Password' icon and Yobit will send it a link to your email through which you can restore your account. 

5 minutes ago, mamur1999 said:

You should write to the admin and wait for the reply and then they will recover your login and password and you should write not to forget.

If you are on the way to recover your Yobit's passwords, you have to prove your ownership for your account first otherwise admin won't help you to recover your account. In general, you have to undergo a strict verification measure that's why it is repeatedly said, always try to keep your login credentials securely to prevent the further losses.