Our Crypto World! Come Learn With Us! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remedy

Our Crypto World! Come Learn With Us!

You are right my friend we can  learn and earn money from this forum together .  We learn from the posts and content of the senior members . If anyone have any problems or question about crypto world all members try to solve these problems and try to give answer of their question . Cryptotalk is best way to learn .

• +2 1

In the journey of the crypto life you should follow some rules and the regulation. First you should not break any rules and regulation, and most important don't be greedy. Most of the people are try to get rich early and they even don't have any idea how to do it. 

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

This is my very first post and I intend to make more so we can all grow, learn, have fun, and make some Crypto Currency (CC) together (lol did I say that right). My first topic is how do you choose which CC to start with first? 

At first i choose a small coin and just invest a small amount of money in it and after that i saw that the coin touch the sky and i got good amount of profit in that coin and after that i start to buy the different coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

welcome to crypto world. You're gonna love this platform . Working in this platform you can earn and also learn. You can many things about cryptocurrency. This site is great. You can work easily here. Everyone is friendly. So come learn with us.

Well no doubt that this is the best place for earning and also learn some skills about crypto world. It's like a school ,we are connected with this and learning the skills about trading and use of these currencies. Because in future they have a great role to play.

yes this is good.topic.so that i think it,s true so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.we are post this site and earn money we have learn more this post and we.have learn more this site.

thanks

• +4 1

In order to choose the best cryptocurrency you need to do a lot of research first and after that you will have to make investments in many of them so instead of doing all these things you should go for the best among all and that is the bitcoin.

• +1 1

I don't know where you read this CC thing, it is incorrect, and perhaps you might be doing this on purpose but it wasn't funny either if this was your intention. The forum helps and for beginners there is the beginner section, this one is more advanced for better posts than this one.

Yes, basically! Of course I am also a beginner and I am now increasing my knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto trading. Hmmm! I will start trading crypto soon. I will start the business with bitcoin. I am very interested in Bitcoin because it is the best currency in the crypto world and people can make more profit by trading Bitcoin.

• +2 1

This section in this forum help to know about cryptocurrency and update, we can share experience and give advices that will help othe members in the forum. 

On 10/11/2019 at 3:21 AM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

This is my very first post and I intend to make more so we can all grow, learn, have fun, and make some Crypto Currency (CC) together (lol did I say that right). My first topic is how do you choose which CC to start with first? 

If you look at the forum, it is divided into sections and each of them is for more experienced people. I recommend you read the rules after that go through the beginner section and from there little by little.

• +2 1

The section in which I always stay informed is in the section dse begginers and this is the one that has helped me the most to understand everything that the forum offers but of course I also go through other sections but my favorite is begginers for now.

• +2 1

Really, everything depends on how solid a market looks and above all how reliable the project looks, for example in my case I constantly push the XRP coin, because it inspires me with security and also meets my personal requirements which they are speed, security and low commission.

Any coin that meets those factors is welcome in my portfolio

You sound so excited and I would like to take this time to welcome you on this great forum, so let's do great job for making good post to make sure we make our forum even greater.

Crypto world is the best forum for earning and learning. Join this forum and learn knowledge about crypto currency. You can earn money from this forum without investment. You learn knowledge about crypto currency and trading skills.

• +1 1

you should start with the low rate currency or airdrops where you will know a lot about the currencies and how they work and after knowing all these things you should go for the best thing you find like the trading or something else.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

Welcome to these great forum my friend where you will learn a lot from the world of crypto basically I will suggest you use bitcoin since is your first investment and we all know bitcoin have value in digital market and the percentage rate keep on increasing and through these process you will make your first profit in bitcoin.

Yeah you are right. This is our crypto world. We can learn anything about crypto from here. Every learners are always welcome of this world. Everything about crypto currency we will find here.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:31 AM, Akbor said:

Firstly welcome here.  firstly you should search for free coins if you have not much money for invest. to get free coin you have work hard as no one will give you anything without his profit. you can get free coins from yobit and you also can join some airdrops to get free coin.

It is transport and come again? are its flanking measures to materialize to me the humanity of digital assets is exceedingly tubby you hold a proportion to realize and bring to an end every day.

I think you can start with bitcoin, every begginers need to deal with bitcoin, but it could be risky these days because bitcoin price is increasing day by day. The crypto world is waiting for a altcoin run, you can investigate , promising and trustable altcoins, after that i am sure you can find your first crpyto currency.

• +4 1

I have chosen Bitcoin as my crypto foreign money from the begin as it has a louder noise than any other cryptocurrency, I did not even understand until I joined this discussion board that there are a variety of different cryptocurrency in cryptoworld. By the manner, what I imply by means of louder noise is, the maximum stated crypto.

Welcome to this forum, this is no doubt a very suitable platform to learn about cryptocurrency. So, I am here to do the same. This forum can be very developed if we work sincerely and don't scam.

• +2 1

First of all I would like to congratulate you on becoming the part of such an interesting cryptocurrency forum because the members here are very co-operative and you will have a lot to learn regarding cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Please be the most important of the app that uses in the whole world, it is also a thing and pirates are being done everywhere. We can learn a lot from this and online men can also grow up, where have you gone now? 

Start with your knowledge which you knows best and learnt from others seniors. So that we can give benefits to each others. Learnt most as you can & ask questions which about you are less understood.