Our Crypto World! Come Learn With Us! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remedy

Our Crypto World! Come Learn With Us!

In my opinion adjusted to capital, if capital is limited I will buy altcoin and to choose altcoin I see the market and the community first 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

An important factor to keep in mind when choosing cryptocurrency is the market trend as it will show you the probable path the coin is going and you can determine for yourself whether it is worth investing in or not, take for instance btc, it has lower value than when it peaked, does this mean that btc is dying? You can decide for yourself what these trends mean.

• +2 1

28 minutes ago, vivoy90 said:

Let's work with each other w

And working hard for getting some good reputation on this forum because we need hard work on daily basis to earn some btc from this forum. 

I think we all are doing good for the forum. we are here to know about crypto and to earn some for doing creative post daily. we all should do good for the for the forum.

2 minutes ago, Akbor said:

I think we all are doing good for the forum. we are here to know about crypto and to earn some for doing creative post daily. we all should do good for the for the forum.

Yes, we need to do that. We must follow the rules of this forum and listen of what administrators and moderators said to us. Its for our good and for the goodness and fairness of this forum.

I think the first thing you have to do is study the market well. each coin has a different market, volume, circulation and total supply so prices will be very different. and rising coin prices not only focus on development, but of these 3 aspects. so, you have to really understand the market cap, volume and supply circulation which is very influential on the price of coins.

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

We can all here to share and learn something about Crypto. I think we should learn trading first then we have to know the good coins and there future price. That's way we can learn about Crypto

We are here to share knowledge among one another and to help each other in our quest of learning

It's better to start with what you know best. And of course learn and ask questions that you don't fully understand.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:51 AM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

This is my very first post and I intend to make more so we can all grow, learn, have fun, and make some Crypto Currency (CC) together (lol did I say that right). My first topic is how do you choose which CC to start with first? 

Welcome to the forum!

For the first time experience of cryptocurrency, you should choose the most popular one which is bitcoin because it has the lowest risk for beginners and is the most reliable coin for investment. However, you should be very careful about choosing from various methods of earning bitcoin because scammers are always lurking for newbies!

I recommend you to start earning by discussing about your subjects of interest in this forum because here you will get paid for your staying active and making informative posts.

I wish you success and I am also new to the world of coding. I came here from the reverence of learning. I hope that we all benefit from the information presented here and invest it to achieve good profits for us.

it is a good place to share opinion on cryptocurrencies with other people. every day you learn something new and you can let learn something to other people

There are numerous decisions in this crypto world like crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and a lot more yet I surmise as a starter you should begin in the most famous — Bitcoin. Since this is well known you have numerous references to turn into a guide.

Choose Crypto who's stable and reliable, popular because there's a lot of coins will stopped working because there's no investment and investors. I suggest that choose Bitcoin because it's stable and popular a lot of people invest, Buy Bitcoins and Ethereum is on the top in the market choose wisely what Crypto you Invest.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:51 PM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

This is my very first post and I intend to make more so we can all grow, learn, have fun, and make some Crypto Currency (CC) together (lol did I say that right). My first topic is how do you choose which CC to start with first? 

I think everyone choose crypto coin on the basis of popularity, price and future growth of coin. And btc, eth, ltc are having these qualities. So they are our first choice in crypto market.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

I started earning from 2017 beggining. And i joined many eth based token airdrop. I also work on some faucet sites but didn’t get enough reward for it. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Welcome with me

Welcome to the forum, my friend, I hope that you learn the rules of publishing on the forum and that you benefit from the encryption
You can work on various free airdrops, but you need to make sure of fraud

That's why we're in this forum. This forum is full or information about tradings, mining or even gambling and so many other thing that want to learn about cryptocurrency world. Even newbies could learn in here. So, don't just stand there, start reading a lot of good topics in here.

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, rumohmirah2 said:

whilst i was a beginner, I loved mining right here, discussing one another inside the forum and starting to produce unfastened ones. like watching for airdrops and so forth. then I keep DIYOBIT and alternate there.

I was unlucky to claim any of the airdrops gien by thos forum and yobit, i hope to catch the next one.

50 minutes ago, Raihan84 said:

Congratulate for...

If we can learn the technology and the principle of operation without material investment. We could know how to continue our business.. 

Don't say if we could, say we should that's more of self motivation, and cryptotalk is the best place to learn.

11 hours ago, Kman said:

Yea we are all actually welcome here. Lets enjoy ourself. The crypto currency that actually drives me the most is bitcoin, i cherish ETH a lot though

We will benefit from one another, the forum is created for the purpose of sharing ideas

To get started with your first cryptocurrency you should first see which coin is giving good market price and maximum benefits, after that choose your coin.

Exactly i must be very thankful to this crypto world which has provided me a great knowledge about the digital currencies and also about trading and investing which i was not aware of before now i feel that i have that much knowledge of it which can be used positively to gain profits. 

If you are newbie in the crypto world, I think you should start with bitcoin if you want to invest, because bitcoin is a trusted cryptocurrency you will not regret if you invest bitcoin or trading it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Remedy said:

Welcome!

In the crypto field there is a lot of earning ways. We can also earn here for free. But there we can generate only few. On the other side investment make our profite huge. And we can generate maximum profit here.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Perhaps one of the biggest misconceptions about currency trading is that highly intelligent people with high mathematics abilities only have the ability to earn money and make profits, but everyone can learn investor even if you never enrolled in college.

Cryptocurrencies can be chosen for several reasons, the most important of which is the strength of the project and there are those who prefer currencies that provide privacy such as dash and NEO and everyone will choose the currency that provides him with what he wants

THINK POSITIVE