Suggestion : Regarding like post - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptolove

Suggestion : Regarding like post

I am still new here and was looking all over the forum. Its really preety interesting and I saw many good posts here but when I was going to click on like button then two options is coming. One option for bad and other option for good.. I think it's preety disturbing and annoying. I think their is no need to give any opinion. If people like the post then just click like button and if they don't like the post then leave that post. Their is no need to give two options when you are going to like someone post. It's just annoying. It's just my thought..... 

Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Cryptolove said:

Todavía soy nuevo aquí y estaba buscando en todo el foro. Es realmente bastante interesante y vi muchas publicaciones buenas aquí, pero cuando iba a hacer clic en el botón Me gusta, aparecían dos opciones. Una opción para el mal y otra opción para el bien ... Creo que es bastante molesto y molesto. Creo que no hay necesidad de dar ninguna opinión. Si a la gente le gusta la publicación, simplemente haga clic en el botón Me gusta y si no le gusta la publicación, deje esa publicación. No es necesario dar dos opciones cuando le va a gustar que alguien publique. Es solo molesto. Es solo mi pensamiento ..... 

Gracias 

greetings friend, the button is to keep track of posts that are not useful or that are full of spam, trying to facilitate the work of moderators a little

1 minute ago, starwill said:

greetings friend, the button is to keep track of posts that are not useful or that are full of spam, trying to facilitate the work of moderators a little

I can understand it. But I think their should be report button where when someone find spam post or bad quality post then they can report that post directly to moderator and moderator could handle that post. Well lets see what other members say about it... 

Before, there were 5 reaction you can give.

that heart is you like the post

trophy if you want to thank the user for posting that comment.

laugh face if you want to HAHA the post or it make you laugh/happy

confuse if you are not satisfired on the post or off-topic

sad if you dont like the post, i just notice now that there is only 2!

On 10/10/2019 at 10:49 PM, Cryptolove said:

I am still new here and was looking all over the forum. Its really preety interesting and I saw many good posts here but when I was going to click on like button then two options is coming. One option for bad and other option for good.. I think it's preety disturbing and annoying. I think their is no need to give any opinion. If people like the post then just click like button and if they don't like the post then leave that post. Their is no need to give two options when you are going to like someone post. It's just annoying. It's just my thought..... 

Thank you 

It's not "like" it's "Useful or interesting" and it's there are one more "Spam or Bad post".

And I think this is great because this affect on your Community reputation, and I write about this is some post that it will be better to just give (in this case) "Useful or interesting" than "like" and there are second option which is "Spam or Bad post" and that is great too because "Confused" is little "weaker" than spam and bad post. 😉

This only simplifies things, if you think that is post usefull or think it's spam and bad post. Simple. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

It's not "like" it's "Useful or interesting" and it's there are one more "Spam or Bad post".

And I think this is great because this affect on your Community reputation, and I write about this is some post that it will be better to just give (in this case) "Useful or interesting" than "like" and there are second option which is "Spam or Bad post" and that is great too because "Confused" is little "weaker" than spam and bad post. 😉

This only simplifies things, if you think that is post usefull or think it's spam and bad post. Simple. 😉

i just notice that on the leader board i only hav enow 154 points but my reputation is more than 200.

What are they counting now for the points on leader board! i am just getting confuse about that.

DO you know it bro?

44 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

i just notice that on the leader board i only hav enow 154 points but my reputation is more than 200.

What are they counting now for the points on leader board! i am just getting confuse about that.

DO you know it bro?

If you ask me, I will restart Community reputation and start again with only this two options "Useful or interesting" and "Spam or Bad post". Because if that affect on your or to anyone Community reputation than must to be strong thing and you or anyone else must to read good before give someone "Useful or interesting". One more thing, it will be good if moderator check all "Useful or interesting" which people get because there are a many which is not ok or give without any "useful" thing or (I can not tell for sure, because for each of us is different thing interesting) "interesting" thing.

And about your "problem", I think it's because this new options and like @epidemia already post about big changes in forum you can only expect really big changes. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I am just confuse, it is also okay for me if they will restart the reputation, but i think there were some who will not as their decision to give the reputation before will being ask, though whatever happen, its okay as long as for the better forum.

This is what i am talking.

image.png.7e19bb1a37fe373f804e77384b766ef7.png

This is different from this one!

image.thumb.png.772b393f6b245bac2ea55374e53c462d.png

I really like this idea, but we need to coordinate with moderator and admin about it, because it can have a bad impact, for example we don't like one or two member, no matter how good the post he made, we will always dislike

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

in life there is always evil and good but here it's just a point of view, either the person finds your message interesting or even nice, and for others your message does not fall on his humor or off topic and as everyone already know it's a new forum it took a little time for administrators to improve the forum

On 10/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Cryptolove said:

Thank you 

yeah I'm with you, people shouldn't down vote if they dont like a post, if its spam they can report it if its not they can just pass

yes this forum has very good posts and which are full of knowledge, i am gaining knowledge from the forum and soon i will become expert trader, i will earn more money in the future due to high knowledge.

Hard Worker 😎😎

when you like some one post they get a positive reputation and when you hate some one post they will get negative reputation its great feature to increase the reputation which is best in every angle.

I am also new .First of all the theme of site is very beautiful and i love it.and now the on the topic there are always  many ways for doing thing.they made the right choice .that can help them and us from spams and imbogous posts.and i read they are no many moderators so that is very usefull.it can divided poats in usefull and spams .but it can also lead a good to spams but false report because there are not many moderators who can actually check on poat.i hope that never happen .have good thoughts about these options .in the end lets give our suggestions and hope they come up with good idea.

Thanks 

Looks like some of the people dont anything about this like feature and they just post a reply to a post and say thank you, while they can just press the like button and help the one who answered they question to get reputation too

I kind of agree with you but maybe to relieve your annoyance a little bit, it's not the like button. It's the react button. The two options to react are to like, or to dislike/report/flag. It's not Facebook. Don't worry yourself. 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:33 AM, cutecute said:

It is a good thing for me because by just looking at the lower right of the post you can tell if the post is a good thing or bad, there is spammers here in the forum and it is a good thing to have it here so that members will easily see them and the moderators will ban them for spamming.

Actually not many people use this emotions, mostly people use the like the emoji or will just ignore the post and skip it

On this forum to receive a heart of reputation is not easy all members are afraid that others will catch up! it's a bit funny but it's the truth everyone is looking for new points so do not wait for hearts without calculation!😍

On 10/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, Cryptolove said:

Thank you 

I think that is good option that we have.Some people make spam posts or they just write bad things...So we could rate that too

On 10/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

Actually not many people use this emotions, mostly people use the like the emoji or will just ignore the post and skip it

Some people dont just skip but they ran out of reputation to give! That is why i am very picky and give the 10 pieces of my reputation to deserving post and topic!

On 10/21/2019 at 3:11 PM, Drboss said:

Yeah are very correct on this they suppose to just have one like button so if someone is not just interested in a post the person can just ignore the post move to the his next post.

I agree, sad face must not be in reputation as some people are feeling bad once they have it! there is a report post button and that should be enough!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Some people dont just skip but they ran out of reputation to give!

It happens with me a lot of time a day. And for me it's annoying. I wish they will allocate more for a day at least in crease it with rank. When we grow older we make new friends and see more contents which are worthy to send reputation, for a newbie it could be hard but for an old they know their network is big now and they need to have more in their bag.

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

give the 10 pieces of my reputation to deserving post and topic!

I am still not sure how many we have a day. How did you find out 10

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am still not sure how many we have a day. How did you find out 10

I counted it for 3 consecutive days! you can write down the reputations you sent before you start sending off.

Then see your profile once you see that you can't send any reputations to other users! thats what I did 😄 

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I counted it for 3 consecutive days! you can write down the reputations you sent before you start sending off.

Then see your profile once you see that you can't send any reputations to other users! thats what I did 😄 

Well what I noticed is that the reset time is not actually 24 hours for all. I mean say you sent one now and this will be replaced just after 24 hours from now and if you send one after 10 minutes from now then this will be replaced after 1 hour 10 minutes from now.

So this way it's really hard to track the number.

On 11.10.2019 at 9:05 AM, Dprincebh said:

It not be a bad idea to leave both the two buttons there. As you know the forum lacks moderators and I think it wouldn't be easy to monitor all the forum post by those moderator so the best way to help them out is with the button in which they get alerted.

When it comes to spammers or trespassers, this feature is required but not so that you can put a bad mark on it at once, and for the moderator to pay attention and evaluate whether it is correct to put a bad mark or not. But it happens that someone is revenge on someone and specifically puts a bad rating

2 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

I think it is good to have both options because some people create spam and low quality posts

I am okay with both intentions in this thread! i feel sorry for those post given a bad reputations and make them feel bad for that! i do give sometimes the bad reputations to spam and non-sense post or very off-topic!

But i also want you to know guys that there is also report button which will make the post deleted by the moderator with-out leaving a bad reputation to other users!