How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

In general, it can take me from 3 to 4 hours to make 20 publications a day, depending on the day-to-day obligations, many times I prefer to do them in the afternoon, since it is my quiet time and that is why I dedicate myself to reading carefully to learn.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I spend about two hours writing my daily posts, and then I spend about an hour sporadically during the day reading some topics that interest me or some topics that I think are strange and I have not heard about them before, in order to increase my knowledge in the world of electronic encryption

Spending to much time became so tough for me now. As the lockdown has been removed from my country now, I need to study . But when I get some couple of minutes, I come here and read topics.

I spend atleast 3 hours in cryptotalk because I easily get distracted by my surroundings. To be able to reach 100 posts, i need to give more time and effort to be able to achieve those posts.

I spend an average of 1 hour to 1 hour and a half to do all my posts, it is a very short time and it passes very quickly when we are interacting with the forum and learning more and more

Hey dear! I spend almost two or three hours at this forum for working because I am posting here and also getting more knowledge and information about cryptotalk. I am also improving my English skill.

I think if you will spend more time here you will get more money and knowledge.

• +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I usually spend 2-3 hours completing my targeted number of daily posts since I am trying to dig deeper about a certain topic because I wanted to emphasize a certain point about it. Also, I invest time on exploring and reading shared contents in the forum for about 1 and a half to 2 hours every day. 

• Useful or interesting 2

As we know after posting 100 free posts we have to post 20 coments daily per day which is mentioned in the yobit site. So estimate how much time 20 post will take. According to my prediction it depends upon our typing speed. Some people have more speed they take even 30 minutes for posting 20 comments and some take 2-3 hours daily on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 2/21/2020 at 12:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

Maybe i have a small amount of posts, but believe me my friend i'm 24/7 in cryptotalk from the day of the creation, but i was newbie in English, and i make a lot of mistakes, and i get a lot of deleted posts, so i decide to learn English first, then start posting again

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 5/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you need to put some time approximately 3 to 4 hours per day and make sure that you are doing great by creating a constructive and quality posts so that you will have no problem to the payments.

That is right buddy. We should spend a more than one hour so we can fully understand the works or post of others. instead of spending it on social media, why didnt spend here where you can learn and earn a good profit at the same time. I usually spend more time here to read others work so i can learn more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Spending sometime in the forum is really helpful because the more you read other members posts the more you increase your knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency and it related activities which will definitely make you more familiar to every activity in this forum, for me i spend 2-3 hours after Completing my 20 daily posts so that I can be good in terms of contributions since it is our primary assignment.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used to spend 1hour:30 min to 2 hours on this forum everyday just to complete my post. Sometimes I will complete my post and then go through other people post to learn somethings.

13 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

for me i spend 2-3 hours after Completing my 20 daily posts so that I can be good in terms of contributions since it is our primary assignment.

It's the same for me @Oxygen99. I also spend about 2-3 hours on this forum and try to contribute to this forum but reaching 20 posts daily is not possible for me due to many reasons. So I try to make at least 10 posts a day so that I benefit the forum in some way.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hi friend ; frankly I have no fixe time to enter Cryptotalk ; it depends of my mind ... I'm not here just for completing my topics dayly target ...I want to learn first ; because are at the threshold of a new financial world so it very useful to know at less the important notions ....to reach this goal I must read everything I can ...because everything is new for me , and among those writting I can find a knowledge

My every night routine is to be here and contribute my knowledge. So my time spend here is for about 3 hours from 9 - 12 before the moskow time ends. It is a bit late but I enjoyed staying here at the time because I can read those comments made by the whole day

In crypto I spend about 3/4 hours of my precious time.  Of course, my time spent on crypto is not wasted.  I can learn a lot by spending time here and also earn money....so i love this forum... 

10 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

reaching 20 posts daily is not possible for me due to many reasons. So I try to make at least 10 posts a day so that I benefit the forum in some way.

That is good my friend it is better to make 10 good quality posts in the forum than making 20 useless posts that have no benefit to the forum and the members at large, keep it up that way because only when we give good contributions we can move forward to the next level and you can also be recognized as good ambassadors of the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend 3 hours or less, to post and reading what other have posted. For exchange posts, I spend like 3 minutes to 4 minutes after I read it again then I post it, making sure all the letters and words are correct with the right statements. 

I spend 3 hours per day on this forum and i complete my task in 2 hours after that i go the exchanges section and soend my time there because i am interested in exchanges  so it is my request to everybody work here with interest not to just earn money 

• +2 1

I spend my time here when on night. That is around 1 - 4 hours. I am not only just reply but i reading other opinion about cryptocurrency. I really love if someone have good knowledge than me, so i can upgrade my knowledge. I usually give some love if that is good post. I not care to catch pay by post here, i really fun here. Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

keep it up that way because only when we give good contributions we can move forward to the next level and you can also be recognized as good ambassadors of the forum.

Thanks for praising me @Oxygen99. You are right that we all need to work harder if we want to make this forum a better place for everyone. This forum is giving us a lot and it is our duty to contribute to it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I spend about two hours every day in the forum to write and sometimes I read some of the topics that I need to know about or some good topics that I watch by chance. Honestly, I do not have much time to spend here reading and browsing so I usually write some responses every day when it is I have time.

• +3 1

Well mate i am a newbie here.I spent much time here.Because i'm enjoying it alot.This is the best platform.Where you can earn money by just doing posts.So i spent much time here.And i'm having so much fun here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

to be honest, I've been here more often during the airdrop. but there was no sincere desire to write, unlike what we have now. I try to be at least once every few days.

• -2 1