Scam Telegram bots - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

Thank you for providing us with the information about bot scams. It is true that if we want an investment with a fast return and no hard work, I think there is no quick return. Only Ponzi schemes provide quick profits and profits but in fact your scam will be harmed by it because the more you deposit the more you will suffer losses.

• +1 1

I worked in telegrams when I was a beginner, they were dependent on referrals, and when I wanted to withdraw, they asked me to make a deposit for the sake of withdrawal, but I was not able to fraud.

Scam telegram bots are the reason why I lost my faith in crypto currency when I first got into it because I got scammed by many bots and thought that was all about the crypto world but I luckily joined this group and I have learned so much about avoiding scammers and convincing others of the legitness of crypto currency.

That's right, I have come across many of these fraudulent and fraudulent robots asking for your account keys, scamming and stealing money. Don't trust her, my friend, no matter the temptations, she's inexorably false. Stay away from these earning methods and work hard on the forum to earn your payments away from these scammers

• +4 1

This is a problem that I think we all go through, the telegram bots or people who usually talk to us always look for ways to steal our information, so I think it is good that we also know how to prevent, if they are in telegram and one of these things happens to them do not hesitate to ask for help or ask anything strange.

I think that this idea is correct because the reporter cannot be trusted, and I do not guarantee putting my money with him, so I do not advise anyone to do that, and that I did not realize it before, but I will advise friends to stay away from such actions so that they do not fall into the trap of fraud

On 10/11/2019 at 5:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

I agree with you bro. Most of the BOTs on Instagram are scam. That is why I so much cherish cryptotalk. It is real, genuine and encouraging. We just have to keep looking out for those scammers and report them when we can. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems a new altseason is approaching and these kind of scam telegram airdrop bots will multiply to scam the newcomers to the market. 

Newcomers please be very careful when following these kind of airdrops. Also a lot of scammers in telegrams will try to steal your login information, so never ever give your password to those people disguising as exchange admins or technical support team ! 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many bots from the telegram app and they want you to make some investment or by some packages but you should never do that because they will just scam you

I do not trust this type of investment. Most of them ask you to send Ethereum to their address in order to send your prize. Many people have been exposed to fraud like this, so it is better to stay away from this sleep of investing. 

Telegram bots are only two cases. Either you win a lot and when you reach the withdrawal limit, they do not allow you to withdraw .. or you earn a little for a long time and this is useless.

• +2 1

Telegram bots are very easy to use even most of the bots are free to use. So scammers use telegram bots for scamming. Sometimes they make fake coin distribution and they ask some coin as transection fees. Never believe those all are fake.

My friend, with my humble experiences and deep research about Telegram, it is one of the most secure social media platforms, as it does not offer bots that I was not sure of, and it is honest. I don’t think that the bots that are put on Telegram are fraudulent or that it is focused on anyone at all.  I trust what Telegram offers inside, thank you very much

The fraud follows a very familiar scenario, at first, the victim is accused of rapidly multiplying profits, and later on he is pressured by advisors to deposit more money and benefit from the upward trend, and after the victim invests all his money or is asked to withdraw his profits, the counselors disappear to discover  The person was a victim of a scam.

Telegram is full of scammers. There are a lots of scam bots in telegram and some people are making huge amount of money with using those methods. That's why we should avoid investing any kind of bot in telegram or untrustable website. %99 of the airdrop bots are scam too. They want us to send fee but , if you send the fee, you'll receive nothing.

Yes. Certainly, such investment systems should not be trusted. Because I've seen many sites doing that. First, people make small investments and make small profits. Then he makes big investments and suddenly the site is closed.

My friend, for my part, I do not trust robots and every website says put your money and we will give you a lot of profit. I prefer to lose my money by trading and no one deceives me.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, starwill said:

A lot of bots are fraudulent, they will always use strategies to keep your money, so you should not put money in them. The strategy is sometimes to pay the first to get referrals and when they get the job they disappear without leaving traces.

Mostly of scamming telegrams bits they will be working as the free mining scripts, so that's they will be generating bitcoins to you everyday, but once you need to withdraw them, they will tell you must upgrade your account to premium by depositing your money in order to be able to withdraw, so if you'll dare to deposit, you'll never see the bot again. 

Thank you very much for reminding us about these telegram bot, because most of these bot are full of scam and we all know nothing good come easy and those who think they want to make free money in time always end up loosing the little money they have at last so let all wise up and becareful.

Telegram is a favorite app that scammers like to play with. We notice that many fraudsters there try again and again to lure people with high profits, authorizing to obtain personal information in order to steal. Some bots on Telegram offer non-fraudulent profits, but they are very low and not worth wasting time

• +5 1

Thank you very much, brother, for the explanations. I totally agree with you on this because Telegram is a gathering place for scammers. I ask everyone to avoid fraudsters

It is good that you can explain this to cavalidad I have a friend who recently does this type of thing and always lives inviting people to join this type of bot, I do not know if he has never been scammed or always has been lucky to be able to charge more however it is something that I will update you so that you are not scammed.

I think these scam telegram bots are a menace to newcomers to the market. when the bull market arrives, they start to cover everywhere. if any bot expects you to deposit some funds, stay away from them and report them as scam. it is quite clear like that. 

Yes I agree with you.There are many bots who gives some profit first time and promise us to give more if we invest big on it.So we ended up doing it in greed.As a result our money gets scammed. So we should avoid this bots and try to focus on our goal only.

Edited by Sayed28

There are many bots in telegram who are doing scam. mainly some scammers are doing this to steal asset of another. mainly they don't want to do anything but want money. we should avoid them

• +4 1