Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

In my opinion, cryptocurrency market should not regarded as safe for two main reason, it is not a regulated market and many people are afraid of its high volatility. One should clearly consider this to decide whether investing or not in cryptos, and always invest only money that one can afford to lose.  

• +3 1

I think investing in crypto is very safe, the most important thing is to buy coins that really earn like bitcoin and litecoin, if there is a decline don't rush to sell it, wait for the price to rise again.

• +1 1

say that it is safe not, because every investment has its risk, if you want to invest in crypto and feel safe the best option would be the bitcoin without any doubt  

• +2 1

For me you can say its safe if you will invest it in a legitimate site and people. There are many scams out there so be safe all the time, and when you found the perfect place to invest a bitcoin it is definitely worth it! 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency has been one of the most talked currencies for the past few years. Its reliable sources which makes people invest hugely in it. Many people regret why they did not invest in it.

• +1 1

Any investment is very risky not only in cryptocurrencies but also for other types of investments it will always have risks so you must do an analysis in what you are going to invest and make it safer.

• +1 1

Every investment implies a risk, to reduce the margin of error we must be trained and that is achieved through study and hard work. There are low-risk investments and high-risk is in one where you want to work.

There is no 100% safe investment .. cryptocurrencies are the most risky market as they are traded 24 hours a day there is a lot of volatility you have to be prepared for losses because it is a market where you will lose more than you win if you don't have any knowledge

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/20/2020 at 2:30 AM, Seedra said:

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

IF it is about the strongest coins, then it is safe. If you also buy in ATH ( All Time High) hold it tightly , You will get your profit one day. But set yout mind before investment that you gonna hold it for years.

1 hour ago, Muhammed fuaad said:

It depends on your mindset while investment. Always be patients and dont hope for only the profits , investing is a risky business so always be ready face losses and make sure the losses you may incur is affordable. 

That is why I always preach something called risk management, it is very important and it involves not putting too much money in a single investment or trade, especially trade.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 9:28 PM, Teminali69 said:

That is why I always preach something called risk management, it is very important and it involves not putting too much money in a single investment or trade, especially trade.

And also when investing in crypto trade yo must make sure thats you have another source of earning in order to avoid stresses of thinking whats will be next after loosing in trade.

• +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

It's safe as long as you are knowledgeable about the investment scheme and principles. Otherwise there are chances that you can fall for scams . Always remember to follow the rules and regulations. Make sure you are capable of keeping your assets secured.

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies requires great patience, and we can say it is safe if you invest in Bitcoin and strong currencies such as Litecoin and Ethereum, and you should, but even other currencies are safe, but you must choose carefully so that you do not lose your money

The field of cryptocurrencies requires great patience, and we can say it is safe if you invest in Bitcoin and strong currencies such as Litecoin and Ethereum, and you should, but even other currencies are safe, but you must choose carefully so that you do not lose your money

Investing in cryptocurrency will be safe only for those who will get complete information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. As there are many people who have a lot of information about cryptocurrency and thus they analyze which coin price will come down when they invest in it and when the price of that currency is very much they sell it and in this way they earn a lot of benefits. And these are the people who gain a lot by investing in cryptocurrencies. And there are some people who do not have any information at all with the help of the poor and they invest in it, they can earn money from here, but they suffer a lot from this effect here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, I want to say that investment or business always risky, investment at cryptocurrency is also risky but if we invest right coin than our risk are going to zero. We know crypto investment is very good option to earn money online. I wish I can invest good amount of money at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well it depends on how you are investing it, it requires something good to process what you have put up , working in the right position requires you are able to reallyy identify what would be the good and the best strategy for the same we need to follow structures and strategies that are far much more important than any other we imagine that is very important

• +3 1

You have to know that trade or investment is profit and loss. You have to be ready to take the risk. With careful analysis of the currency market and the correct choice of the appropriate currency for investment, the probability of loss becomes less and therefore there is absolutely no safe investment, but there is a guaranteed investment more than another.

6 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

And also when investing in crypto trade yo must make sure thats you have another source of earning in order to avoid stresses of thinking whats will be next after loosing in trade.

I don't think that it is necessary to have any kind of side work to distract yourself from trading, some people makes their fortunes just by trading, what you need is seriousness not distraction.

Good topics.We have so much cash inside the marketplace and making an investment in each of them has an extraordinary stage of chance. Traditionally of thumb, if the coin you pick out has extra volume and is extra liquid, the threat of making an investment in it will be lower. The opposite aspect that ensures safety is the time of funding. In case you purchase a coin at the incorrect time in bullish moments, you may lose your funding. And the remaining aspect is how to keep your finances and that is all about the choice of the most secure wallets to keep your cash.

Of course it is safe to invest, but there are some things to keep in mind before investing, such as making a small investment at the beginning and consulting a trader and investor before you invest so that you avoid losses and This is to your advantage and it is really a profitable business.

Hey friend, investments cannot be completely safe, but cryptocurrency is almost safe if you invest in the right coins. Invest only after proper research and study about that coin. And understand all the risk factors, and try to keep your money safe always. Still if some loss occurs, be ready to face it. 

Is it safe to invest in crypto currency? 

To me yes it is safe but it depends on the crypto currency you want to invest on, the money or amount you want to use in the investment and where you want to invest in, I will prefer investing on Bitcoin if i am financially okay and I will like to buy from a reliable site where I won't be scammed from.

Actually it's question you ask to me then i say you yes. But it is depend upon what do you want and where to want save it. Please keep awareness about crypto and store at tight time and it save no problem it is always save. Don't worry it i in your crypto bank.

• +1 1

Its all  depends  on  your knowledge  about investment and  ability to  judge the  best  time  of investment. Otherwise you will losted your savings.  In my opinion  investment  is  bit risky then  trading. If you want  to  take any  type  of risk  then  I will suggest you trading  is  best  way  to attain  huge  amount  and  this  also  take  some  time . You  also  get  knowledge  about  it  enjoy your journey 

• +1 1

Yes my friend it is safe to invest money in crypto currencies . I too invest my money in crypto currencies and I get profit from here . Not just invest  otherwise you can trading in this forum . If you have more experience in this you can get more profit from this forum .

• +1 1