Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seedra

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

I think it is safe if you invest in cryptocurrency. You can make profit investing in cryptocurrency. You invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital and popular online currency. It is Major currency. You can get more profit if you trade in bitcoin. I already invest in it.

Yes 100% safe all what you need too do Dont share ur private key with any and once again you have too keep you gmail and password safe 

Yes, my friend, I trust this encryption a lot and in all of its branches and divisions. Investment is a basic division in this field and I have great confidence in it and through many experiences through my friends.

Yes it is quite safe. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

It's all depend on you if you follow the terms and conditions and invest on the running coins then you don't have any loss and fraud if you invest in fake coins then you loss and become poor. Don't share your password and other hot information to Scammers.

• +5 1

Hi friend investment in crypto currency is really safe but it's required much research and investigation because of the market situations at that particular time of your investment to know if the value of the trade exchange is profitable or not, and one need to take risk either to loss or gain because market values are not always stable they are always fluctuating all the time and one can also make research and investigation depending on the knowledge and experience you will have for making the investment in crypto talk currency platform

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, it is safe to invest in Cryptocurrencies but of course you have to take into account in which platforms and Cryptocurrencies are invested, it is always advisable to obtain a lot of information in order to make investments safely
A big greeting to the whole community

On 2/20/2020 at 1:30 AM, Seedra said:

Is it safe to invest in Cryptocurrency?

Are cryptocurrencies a safe investment? In short, there is no such thing as a safe investment. ... The volatility with whichcryptocurrencies have fluctuated over the last 12 months certainly evidences a higher risk of loss, but it is also what has made them such a lucrative investment for so many people.Sep 18, 2018

Crypto market is 100% safe and best for investment at this time becasue the market give us full security and also we can easily make huge profit if we invest in it and buy the coins now and hold that for the future and sell that when the price is high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes the cryptocurrency is safe for the investment and I think it's depends upon the volatility in the prices of cryptocurrency because sometimes the price rise and sometimes it's down  . Most of the people gets profits and most of the loss it's depends upon them that they how to trade?  Of they are best in trading and know the tips of trading then they gets profits and if not then vise versa. 

• +2 1

Investing in cryptocurrency is safe because the digital era is growing around us very rapidly. But the whole responsibility is in yourself no government or a new rules helps you if something happens. You must known the market value of cryptocurrencies and must be updated otherwise loss will be the result.

for me it is safe to make investment in cryptocurrency because a lot of the forum members make investment in it and they are making good earning from it so it is good the only thing is just for you to go for more research on how to make the process before investing 

• +1 1

not only in cryptocurrency whenever you make an investment at any place it is highly risky so yes in any business there is risk of loss and in cryptocurrency there is risk of loss too

Welcome mate. Yes it's very safe to invest in cryptocurrency. As far as you didn't share your personal information with anyone on the forum that you will get scam, nothing will temper with your investment. All you need to do is to study the rise and fall of the coins you want to invest  in on yobit. By so doing, I bet you will make more than expected.

• +1 1

In my friend, the world's best currency of cryptocurrency And many people in the world even obey it And that's why I think you can I think you can invest on this Thank you so much 

• +2 1

On 12/17/2020 at 5:05 PM, Ghad94 said:

I assure the safety and stability in this forum and this platform are really amazing, but my friend, it is up to you to expose your investment to risk and you may lose when blocked by posting publications that do not have any importance and interest or breaching the rules and laws or penetrating your account by intruders. Thank you very much

Before replieng in the topic you must know what's the topic actual means, because here were are discussing how safely is cryptocurrencies but you are talking about forum safety. 

• +1 1

Of course, it is a safe and good source of confidence, but you have to be aware enough of the movement of the currency up or down for your investment to be successful and profitable, so you have to be aware of currency fluctuations.

It's very safe to invest in crypto currencies but that depend on your choice of investment, time, and mode. If you make an investment in the wrong coins then you are at the very risk of loosing it all, but if you choice the right coin then you are at a safer side of earning big.

• +2 1

Investing in crypto currency is still now very safe but you need to have the whole responsibilities.Hopefully you might follow the every method and technic make your investment more useful. 

Truly, it is extremely protected to put resources into Cryptocurrency, yet all depend about you how you think of you as venture, since, supposing that you dont research about the thing where you will put your cash so you will have numerous issues.

I think invest in cryptocurrency is safe. But its all depends on you how you invest your currency in crypto. We know now mony invest is risk. It has chance to loot. But in cryptocurrency it ensure me 100% Safety

• +4 1

A very important topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  It is safe to invest in cryptocurrency. But it depends entirely on you. If you invest wisely, it is safe for you.  If you invest through someone's fraud, you may lose.

• +1 1

Nothing is completely secure in the world of investing or trading.
As there is profit, there is loss.
But it remains to invest in the field of crypto if the person has the necessary knowledge, sufficient experience and good control of the management of capital is safe than other investments.

• +1 1

Yes this is safe to invest in cryptocurrency because many of my friend invest here and they get lots of profit day by day. So we can say that this forum is safe and our currency cant lose due to any scam. 

Many people earn lots of money by investing here and they save their profit through this forum. Due to their huge investment their profit will be big due to this they earn money and fulfill their requirements. So i am big fan of this forum because it gives me huge profit

For me crypto currency is still safe for investment we just really need to monitor the statistic of currency and have enough knowledge in market. Patience is also a key. Of course we should have enough knowledge about the coins too. This is will having a halving and there is a bull run

• +3 1

I think crypto world can be a safe source of income through investing but it depends on your investment strategy and currency value.It's not as safe as everyone says.  You should do your own research and find out more about investing in cryptocurrency.