About trading in Yobit - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

On 2/20/2020 at 12:06 AM, Rana kobir said:

Well, yobit is good exchange site to trade. It's easy to use. What do you advice me to trade on youbit?what currencies do i choose. 

Yes i know you are right , it us easy to use ,  yobit is a good exchange side to trade ,its easy to use ,  i use the yobit platform , , in my opinion litecoin s also good currency to trading i have got so many profit from this currency  .

Try wave coin and lite coin for better reward and good experience. But don't go big.if you are new. Also there are massive predictions for the yoda coins and some are saying that it can go up to 1$. So do some investing in it..

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 AM, rifat4393 said:

Well, Yobit is a good exchange site to trade. It's easy to use. XRP is good currency to trade in low bugged. In my opinion Litecoin is also good currency to trading. I have got so many profit from this currency.

Yeah mate now yobit is one of the best platfrom.now we can easily exchange our crypto currency coin on yobit exchange.    

Well if you fix trading in Yobit at that time in the past few minutes trade with folks coin and not their coin for the reason that if you are not pro followed by you will mystified you’re earning in that discussion truthful like other.

nil drawback about trading in Yobit. Since our earnings by dispatch bitcoin are disappearing to our Yobit wallet. This flatform is user's open consequently its at ease to get on to trading here. I old to trade my bitcoin at this point in ripple.

On 2/29/2020 at 3:03 AM, Jhadhasan said:

As for me, I trade these days a coin and wins against Bitcoin, and I think that if you invest it for more than a month, it will multiply twice or more.

Well, it depends to the price of the coins if this will be increased or not, it has a high risk for this so that you need to be sure to the date that you will marked to get your profit, make some good predictions for this (just a tip).

trade with those coins that are looking good,like eth,btc,ltc,xrp also,and avoid those new listed coins on yobit. you can trade any of those coins just,analyse the chart.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

Actually,no need to stay but you can trade with any other coin,xrp is good,it is also profitable even for day trading,what you just need is to learn how to analyse the market movements.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

You could trade with litecoin and bitcoin cash also. They are good coins for profit generating. From last month they are showing big fluctuations which are good for trading. They would be more profitable than xrp.

ciao yobit is beat swap in world. small piece coin converted in  eth,  litcoin, xrp, and the like is identical a lesser amount of harge and by a long shot converted.yobit are very fasten down and not hacked in any testing person. It is to bring into the light the family and crypto expers the entire around the humankind about this overwhelming substitute site.

Yobit trading is so interesting since it features   the trading of many digital assets and we get to learn how to determine the market structure and tell when we can expect pump and dump of cryptocurrency

I think you should take a moment to look at the investment section of the yobit exchange known as the investment box for once and hope you'll see a lot of clear patterns there.

Hello dear friend.If you want to trade in yobit then i think you should trade it for ltc as it has less withdraw charge.Besides it will be also quite helpful to earn more.

good day mate. Well you are asking about trading with cryptocurrencies on yobiy exchange platform.. i say trading on yobit  is difficult as me as a user and a trader on yobit...when u earn u earn good n when u lose u lose too much 

On 2/20/2020 at 1:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Yes it's XRP is a good choice, but don't try with one coin, try on other coins like bitcoin and ethereum it's also good for trade, and using with other fair like yo, rur, usd, doge or wave.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Hello. It depends on the knowledge and experience you have got. Also, it depends on your budget or profit. Bitcoin investments are for big profits and money. But if you have low amount ot money, XRP coin is a good start as long as you know how to trade.

• +1 1

Well i don't know anything about how to trade in yobit. So i am helpless to help you. I only use yobit as my wallet for keeping my crypto earnings. But i will like to learn about the trading in yobit. I think is more beneficial in terms of earnings. I surely will try to learn maximum i can. And i feel sorry that i cant help you.

Yes, trading is a good thing and generates good income for many people, and there are many people who depend on trading to earn money

Yobit is the best, and the trading exachanges and we have to follow the different ideas of the market and placing the right efforts that can be well placed , yobit exchanges are all the best, we have to keep on getting the trades, and the fees are the best for everybody to use them

Well yobit is good site for trading.It is very easy way you trade money here.Invest money trade some cheap currency definitely you get benefited from that.Before investment first you have to research then definitely you get benefited . yobit is very easy to operate.

Yobit is the best crypto currency exchange site. For trading in yobit first you have to know about trading in details. 

You can invest bitcoin in yobit because this is the most popular coin at present. 

The most important thing that you need while trading is knowledge about Crypto markets and exchanges. If you don't have any knowledge about crypto trading then you cannot trade with profit. So that is a very important thing that you must have to acquire. 

ciao yobit is beat chat in world. speck coin converted in  eth,  litcoin, xrp, and the like is self-same fewer harge and without difficulty converted.yobit are very well protected and not hacked in any contrite person. It is to bring into the light the frequent and crypto expers entirely around the world about this awe-inspiring exchange site

Yes, you must be patient with the ripple currency because it is a good and suitable currency for storing for the near future and you can reap good profits from it with appropriate capital for it because its price is attractive to buy