About trading in Yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

According to my knowledge trading is very profitable. If you trade the currency you can get very good profits. And yobit is one of the most successful exchanges for business. It comes to us many benefits from it.

You can trade also other crypto currency like Ethereum and other reputable coins. Because this will give you good profit especially when bitcoin bull run start again 

In my opinion I think light current is very good for trading and investment in yobit cryptocurrency wallet and it is the most trusted and verified site to invest also which is going to help you to prevent hackers and scammers also and you also get a good amount of profit from it.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

XRP(Ripple) is also one of the most useful currency now because the price of it are getting more higher than the price of it before. I suggest to you to use currency that you want and be loyal to it because it could give you huge amount of money in the future. 

Welcome, yes, my friend. The YOBIT platform is a very great platform for trading regardless of the name of the crypto currency. As for the currencies that you want to invest in with me, I have two currencies to invest, namely MATIC and GOLEM. I hope you success.

You can trade in different currencies such as Ethereum and Litecoin. You can also monitor the movement of currencies and the market and choose the currency that is best for you to exchange.

Edited by Zaino34

Of course i must say yobit exchanger is always good for trading. We know that trading is good for us. And we also know yobit is successful exchanger for trading. Many people using yobit for trading. I aslo like yobit for trading

Yeah , I also believe that yobit is good exchange for trade . We can buy and sell bitcoins from yobit exchange . We also can save our bitcoins here . When bitcoins price will increase , we can make more profit . 

• +1 1

Why not, XRP is good for trading and you can also trade bitcoin because it is high volume. If you are new in trading I think you should practice first, you can start $20 just to practice it. Your $20 make it $25 if you do this then you can start with big amount of money to trade. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes I agree trading is very typical thing to understand.the most imporatnat is to anaylze market on daily basis. thee are too such ups and downs all the way.we have to learn when is the best time to invest or trade to get more profit .

On 2/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Do i stay with xrp

Well, i will prefer to you to stay from xrp mate because as of now, the price of it is in a lower price which means that you can buy a bundle of it to hold and wait for a good value to sell it into higher price. I hope it may help you, happy posting.

Yobit is good site to trade. We can exchange our coins easily on this site. As the matter of trade i will suggest to trade in Litcoin. LTC is best coin to trade. 

As for me, I trade these days a coin and wins against Bitcoin, and I think that if you invest it for more than a month, it will multiply twice or more.

Yobit is awesome site for the monetory exhange of BTC LTC and many more. Main thing is it is trusted site and you BTC is safe to exchange through it.

If I had an experience that I would definitely talk about in this post, I hope one day I will become a professional trader in the currency market, and what I like most is the cryptocurrency.

At first you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that after doing 100 comment you can open an account in yobit and also trade there.

XRP is excellent for trading. For starters, it doesn’t allow the mining of new coins, therefore, reducing inflation. What’s more, XRP is affordable.

Hello friend,  i hope everybody are all well by the Grace of ALLAH. I need that some idea about crypto talk org.        I am a new user in  crypto talk org.  I don’t have any idea.  I know that any rules in crypto talk org.  Crypto talk org is a trusted site in online income. 

There is a trading section in the forum where you will find many decent ideas on how to profit from yobit trading and investbox. My advice since I've found your post is to go at least 50% with Bitcoin. The alts I trust more are Ethereum and Monero. The rest are for gambling purposes. Also I think that YO will have a decent future. It is the Yobit native token and it is also been trading in a few major exchanges.

In fact, I'm new to the crypto world.  I have never tried to trade.  Because of that I have no knowledge of business.  As a result I do not know much about this subject.  So if anyone knows about it, tell me it will be very helpful for me.

A Cryptocurrency Exchange with a history. It is very easy to use as an interface, and transactions are made very quickly. It is also a system that allows you to transfer quickly without any additional information. I generally like Yobit.

As for me, I trade bitcoin, ripple and ethereum, as these three currencies will have a great future in the future, so I advise you to trade in using these currencies.

Well, I recommend that you should stick with xrp right now because bitcoin price is still high enough to buy and trade while waiting for its price to become cheaper than focus only in xrp that has the opportunity of earning.

in addition to xrp on the yobit exchange you can make good gains with bitcoin, ethereum and doge at least for me it was and so, however, I recommend taking a look at all the altcoins present and choose those with the largest value oscillations