What do you think about Steem? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
webdeals

What do you think about Steem?

Steem is a strong currency, which was virtual and has become a tangible reality that we live through today through several social sites, for example, the site Steem. Steem currency is also increasing and has a deep and long-term outlook.

Thanks to the Steem Blockchain, social platforms can be designed where content authors get rewarded. This is made possible by the unique social media environment. And in it, users are rewarded for their efforts. In addition, participation comes with more bonuses in cryptocurrency.

I've been creating content on steem for a long time. It's already the third year creating there. I tried a lot of applications built on it. I like that the transactions are very fast ( only 3 second ). I like that there are no fees paid while we transact any amount of money. I like that we can upvote people and make them earn some money, just from creating content. The more stake we have there, the better our upvote is and that's the proof of stake.

i think steem is very slow and you may get profit from it but it will be too late and you will lose your motivation while you use steem I think they have to do some clever research and find out what is wrong with steem.

The concept of steem is quite appreciatable. I tried to register on this site but i was not able to do it due to some technical problem. Steem value is very low even in2020.

I truly value its idea. I had a go at enrolling on the site before however couldn't for some specialized issues, haven't came back to it from that point forward. It resembled reddit , where the estimation of individuals' up votes get changed over to crypto coins and that is the thing that I truly loved about the stage. I saw individuals procuring hundreds to thousands of dollars worth of coins for only a solitary post.

так много, как я торгую с монетами, я прячу их в кошельках бирж, но всякий раз, когда я решаю их содержать в течение длительного времени, я призываю их к своему аппаратному кошельку  круто!  Обычно я не записываю видео, чтобы делиться ...  Я предпочитаю печатать своими руками сообщения, которые, вероятно, принесут удачу.

to be honest, this is a project that cannot be expected to happen many things that cause a big price increase ... look at the project and ask yourself: is this a project that will make people buy that altcoin a lot? ? why the hell would people buy this altcoin a lot?

I hope that you have continued to be patient and profit in the end, I think that before the general decline in the market went up 75% to 25 cents, I hope you have taken advantage of this opportunity.

There is a project called Burency have Buy coin you can go and chef the project have qlot of great things and the platform may open in this month or the next one .

I saw and read about this project. In fact, it looks very perspective, of course the price is bad for a coin. I think the price will rise and be good enough.He took part in their project, earned nothing

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

Steem is really good and its going to be good to keep and put everything and we have to run and be very creative and its the most important we have to really define the right effort of choice and we have to put together everything in the right direction we have to work and declare 

I saw this project for a long time. In the beginning, it seemed very, very promising, now something does not seem so rosy anymore. I think that it will close soon. I will not take risks and participate.

The chances that all of this winds up being, intentionally or unintentionally, just a giant, multilayered pyramid scheme are very significant. And the thing about pyramid schemes is that for every "I made millions!" person at the top, there are so, so many losers at the bottom.

A newly launched token of TIS does not mean too old.  But it has been in the market for years.  Still performing it now.  Although the price is low, it has a good presence in the market and the rank is also below 100 so it is good.  But there is no chance for Stetim to make huge progress.  This is not my favorite currency for 2020.

Steemit Inc platform was bought by Justin Sun of Tron which led to an uproar from steemians who believed that Sun would make the platform more centralized

Well. I never invest on steem. But seeing your post I search about it on internet. And the result of my research is too sad. Hope you will recover yourself soon.          

Literally I’m telling that i dont know what is steem. I heard that is strong digital currency that will come into the market in future very commonly. Now also it us there but I don’t know what role its playing in market.

steemit was good platform before and can be earned alot in the past days but because of being earning based on donation it has no any decent earning all the time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i have always liked steem ever since they made it easier for writers to publish on steemit and i was really sad to see the horrible takeover by justin sun.

Registration of your misconceptions videos play an important role in working on Crypto and seeing a lot of things and working on the platform here are some questions.

Steem is one of the coins that can be potential in the next bull run. If you have that coin, you need to be patient to see the price will increase. And not just Steem that will increase, but the other coin will also increase, especially if we see the bull run coming at the market. You will make a profit from steem, and people out there will see that they are underestimating Steem as one of the potential coins that can increase.

Steem?? 

This is the first time I am hearing about it. See there are hundreds of coins and tokens out there, most of them according to an expert will fall to a value of zero in coming years. I can't invest or advice anybody to invest in them. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy