How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

Usually I can make a lot of money by trading and investing in a short time through cryptocurrency.  This money is helping my family financially.  So I can say my family is very happy with cryptocurrency.

Actually, if I have told them about what I do with cryptocurrencies, they have really seen some gains that I have had but some still do not feel very sure about it, but each day they are getting closer to this world.

my family knows about cryptocurrencies but they know just a little bit about it. fortunately they don't think it is something bad and they really believe it has some benefits. however i don't say my family that i am working with crypto just not to have any conflicts , i just say that i earn a little bit in the internet but i don't say how exactly

On 18/02/2020 at 2:24 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Family with Crypto 

• How do your people see the issue of encrypted currencies?
  • Do they believe in it? Or do they consider it a myth?
  • Did you tell them that you are working and earning from them?

Do you know that ?!

According to Worldometer website, 12.5% of families in the world believe in encrypted currencies! 

Yes dude my family was not as much convinced by me on cryptocurrencies  because I am also a new  member of digital currency but hope so that I will convince them and motivate them so that they can also work on cryptocurrencies 

Well,  I would say that my family is divided into two groups concerning the legitimacy, some of them think that it is not real,  all is scam  while the other group, that's the group of those who are educated,  they believe that cryptocurrencies are the future and so we should join the train. 

• +1 1

The truth is that there are very few people close to me who are taking advantage of cryptocurrencies, but that is my job and that is what I am striving to achieve many things to get the results I want and then be able to help all possible people, whether they are family or not family. It is important to know and be aware that we must share all the things that help us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been talking to my family about the cryptographic world, and they still do not believe that you can earn enough with cryptocurrencies I have investments, but I do not think they will listen to me and the worst thing is that I show them the results and I have not reached anything, but my brother-in-law if he trusted me and if he has gotten into this cryptocurrency thing, at least 1 people have entered thanks to me and is growing in the cryptographic field.

Currently most of my family are decided into two group concerning how they view cryptocurrecy, some of them believe that it is a scam project while others believe that with proper knowledge you can make some decent earnings on it. So I would say that my family is really not into cryptocurrecy that much.

They do not know anything about crypto and they think that it is just a game, and this is a very bothering matter for me, and I do not know how to explain to them that the matter is real and there and is being dealt with

Actually only one of my sibling have an handy idea of crypto currency works in my family out of six of us that makes up the family... They remaining only has a skeptical knowledge about it

this is good topic friend now a days crypto.is my best family member so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work here.

thanks

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 5:36 PM, MuhammadSh said:

No they don't even know how it works..we really need to teach this crypto world to people and make them have enough knowledge about how it works and how would crypto currencies help us in the future !?

My family doesn't know cryptocurrency either, they don't even know how it works. Teaching cryptocurrency to family members is rather difficult because not all family members understand blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, only some young people may still be taught cryptocurrency and they can understand.

• +1 1

As with everything in life, there will always be fear of what we do not know and our family is an important part of our daily lives. They will tell you that you are wasting your time but it remains to demonstrate with examples that it is possible to generate income through cryptocurrencies, it will not be an easy task but not impossible either.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable earning from this real base earning program and and this site is full of real because when you create some correlation to the other people then you will create your own family like cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin because this is the best and the worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to the site and are much more profitable learning because when you deal as your family in this side then you will earn much and more profit that you want from any online earning site.

My family does not awake about Cryptocurrency  beacuse they do not use any digital way of transactions so they use only traditional way to transfer money 💰

In my family some of members Trust digital currency and some of Don't trust in Digital currency. They think digital currency is illegal because it is only use for illegal purpose. But they are absolutely wrong. The digital currency give us another opportunity to reduce our unemployment situation and improve our financial situation. But some people in my family are involve with crypto currency 

My friend I want to tell you that about the family of cryptocurrency no any members are using the cryptocurrency e expect me e because they are not trusted on the cryptocurrency at this time but very soon they will also use

• +4 1

Yes, I told them about this field, and I try daily to educate them and inform them more about it, but I am facing difficulty in that as it is a new field that they have not heard about in advance, I think that they began to be convinced of it after they saw the amount of profits that I am making

• +3 1

I use crypto currency and earn from crypto world.  My family knows that but doesn't understand it.  We two brothers are making money by working in the crypto world.  My family believes in cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrencies are not very popular in my society, due to the difficulty of buying and selling them, the spread of misconceptions about this technology, and the existence of laws that prohibit dealing with them.

My family are busy with their jobs but some of my friends are working in the investing with me and we share the problems and the ideas together so i like to have a friend in the job.

• +1 1

My family does know about cryptocurrencies, in fact one of my relatives was the one who taught me everything related to currencies, he works with this type of finance.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my family and my community know that I work here and make money, but as usual, senior Sunnis do not trust it, and they think it is fraudulent, I made them see my profits, and I told them how cryptocurrencies work and about the amazing blockchain technology, they were kind of convinced, And some of them have already started working on it.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2021 at 5:20 PM, Cleaner said:

I use crypto currency and earn from crypto world.  My family knows that but doesn't understand it.  We two brothers are making money by working in the crypto world.  My family believes in cryptocurrencies

If they know and they also believe about it then how can it be so hard to teach them and make them join this great world? For my family it is hard because they don't even believe in it, and they do not want to. And just like you, only me and my brother are believing  and working to earn in crypto.

9 hours ago, selfmade said:

And just like you, only me and my brother are believing  and working to earn in crypto.

As you can see, young people are the most involved in the crypto world.  Because you know that the crypto world is young, because it has been in the world for about 12 years.  Your brother and you are stuck in the crypto world.  Then you can do something better in the future