Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

Well my worst experience with cryptos was last year, when I invested in those scams called money doublers and those that promise to earn you a percentage of your money daily, I promised not to fall into ponzi schemes anymore

My worst experience in crypto currency is in trading. I don’t have actually enough knowledge to know all of the stuff in the crypto industry but I know the basic knowledge that I only need in terms of trading. There is this newly introduced coin that was been created and somewhat got me curious because the name of it also is relevant to what is happening right now. That is why I have decided to put a large sum of investment there and see if I could generate more profit from there. The start of its introduction was actually okay since it is slowly backing up its price range but suddenly a few days later the price range of that coin suddenly collapsed. The price range never rose up again but constantly shrunk down until it reaches the bottom zero wherein it could be no use at all. The price range that it has is at exact zero that I cannot even use to trade for another coin to at least save some of my investment from that coin. To sum up, I lost my investment to a newly introduced coin with no assurance if that would work well.

• +2 1

I am sorry, my friend, for hearing this news and your loss of 4 Bitcoins, and the important thing is that you have learned the lesson and that this mistake is not repeated again. For me, my most bad experience in the world of cryptography is when I lost 100 dollars in fake investment sites

This is what I have never experienced since my being in Crypto world, but I have come acrossed some challenges related to trading, Investment, and fairly from bounties and faucets campaigns. 

They are what sometimes I termed as unavoidable circumstances time to time.

But I have never had worst experience.

Несколько лет назад я ещё не разбирался в криптовалюте.Мной были куплены скамовые монеты на 2000 долларов.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

Hello, I was able to buy btc in 2011 but instead I invested in a PTC and you can imagine what the result was. I think many missed that opportunity

• +1 1

My worst experience was in the 2017, when I bought 0.02 btc and it decrease in some months, and then I have to wait to 2018 to sell it and take a little profit, but experience even if it is worth very useful and important to get huge incomes in the future 

The worst experience with cryptocurrency is when I invested in bitcoin, and it fell in price. And still even at the moment I'm in the red by 50%. But I believe that the price will be higher and expectations will come true.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

My worst experience in crypto was in profits plus site. There i invested a lot but at last they scammed with me and was trying to.make me fool.by telling that the mistake is mine not their and thats why they are not giving me my money. I was so broken after that and then this year i worked with the twt(trust wallet token) and got a very high profit from there. So now i am so happy.

my first investment was a disappointment I invested $ 100 in a membership it seemed like a reliable and safe website but they disappeared one day and I could never get my money back or profit from them it was a total scam for me, but I have really had more good experiences than bad

i buy  bitcon when he cost very much and when i buy he go down and its my very bad expirience 

and was 1 more hackers scam me to 0.5eth its so bad

I joined the crypto world two months ago, and until now I have not had a bad experience, but through my reading of some of the responses of the members that some of them have had a bad experience and every person in any work will have a bad experience will learn from them in the next times

Like many who wrote here, the worst investment is the ICO of the end of 17. One after another broke through the bottom, but at the same time masternodes brought much more profit

Well. My worst experience was about 5 months ago. I had been holding my money in Bitcoin wallet and it got hacked. I lost 0.15 Bitcoin. That was a bad day. Still remember it tho. 

I had a case where I lost 1 bitcoin on a bitmix margin trading exchange. At first everything was good, and I made good money, but then I got impudent and started taking big shoulders and lost everything. The lesson is not to be greedy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My worst experience in the crypto world was having collected around 0.1 BTC and not selling when BTC reached $ 20,000. I was very frustrated, but over time I learned to trade, go down and sell when I made a good profit.

Life is about that, making mistakes and learning from them. I always learn something new in this beautiful world of cryptocurrencies, but I know that there is much more to do.

I can't say that was the worst experience, but when BTC and other crypto was on top in 2017, I didn't sell it, i don't lose money, but I lost the opportunity to earn it, that sucks ((
P.S: pls like my comment

My worst experience was in an investment I made where they were supposed to arbitrate with our funds, and one morning when I woke up I saw that the page disappeared and I could never get my money back.

My worst experience was when I started for the first time in collection of Bitcoins from Faucet, cloud mining ...etc at this time I have made some easy password, so for hackers this is like a cake for them! I have lost all my balance accounts!

My worst experience  was with VIB coin.  I was a newbie and the value was fast increasing, that day.    I thought it was  a great opportunity. But , I was wrong.

I myself have been the victim of a hacker and this after having downloaded and using a bot which turned out to be a virus which robs all my money

the worst part when bitcoin in 2010 was less than 1$ and i dont belive in that "scam" crypto-what and i dont study my theory on it. now i will be never a millionare like magic(