Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stephen Tracey

Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

On 12/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, Akbor said:

There are some bitcoin mining site and they are giving good profit but I don't think they are totally trusted. some cloud mining site give payment for few months after that they scam.

No cloud mining will give you profit. Unless you are taking profit from your referral code. Please stop promoting profit from cloud mining. 

How about genesis?  I am a genesis mining before and they are paying well.

But today I don't recommend cloud mining anymore. because of the high difficulties and continue exploding
add the maintenance of the company you will earn very little. you will be lucky if you break even before your contract ends or they stop paying you because maintenance is higher that your earnings.

I think the option for you is to avoid this kind stuff, there's a lot of scam happening in this kind of stuff. at worse you'll end up losing all the money you invested. so i think its better if you invest your money on IEO projects.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:54 AM, bagdad said:

I have a friend of mine who talk to me a few months ago, and he told me; See, i am now a succesfull guy, i invested $1000 in a site and i am now making $5 a day from that, do you want to hear more?

Came on, you can not make a living from this, and if you really want, then you should try to look for any other things like making your own mining rig.

There are many cloud mining website  are scam and even not all sites.But it has become concept of risk in cloud mining websites due to some scammers.I am agree that profit is low in cloud mining website 

Payment proof of hashrbitsPayment proof from 99 studio YouTube channel is attached 

https://youtu.be/_y4YOBGnp54

Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-54-55.png

On 10/27/2019 at 1:30 AM, redamoun said:

No brother, i'm not recommending you any cloud mining, because they are all just a Ponzi Scheme that will only make you lose money, i was in Hashocean, if you know that website, and they close after 3 years of working, i lose more than 0.32 btc, i was very sad, i decide to never invest in any cloud mining again, so please brother don't lose your money in such a risky and dangerous place.

You are right , risk is very high in cloud mining and profit is very low and even I lost my $5 in cloud mining website I received only 1 dollar after 3 days .That's not good so I will not recommend to invest in cloud mining sites

On 10/13/2019 at 5:40 PM, james said:

there are several sites of cloud mining like minergate, genesis mining,hashflare,nicehash etc but i like nicehash because of secure and high profitability. you can chose any its up to you 

According to my experience nicehash is good option if you want to mine crypto currency in legit way 

19 hours ago, Digicoin said:

You are right. Cloud mining is not profitable and we am know that. And, that is full of scam. We need to even be careful not to vet scammed.

People should know there is a difficulty factor that eats the hash rate, and that is why profit never came. Man, your typos should be fixed.

9 hours ago, VangoCash said:

Eobot is a trustworthy site but i dont think that you can make any serious profit. I dont think that cloud mining is a good idea.

Eobot is for fun only.

hello friend,

There are not so many mining cloud business.But I am using the Yobit.net site. I enjoy that.I think that is better. You can try that.

It is not profitable at all time but it is some time profitable i just found a website that is paying money this is cloud miningg website i saw many withdraw proofs on youtube of this site the i joined i suggest you to join here if you want to earn from cloud mining this is the site name hashrapid
you can search on youtube about this site that it is paying now or it got scam i advice you before joining please search about this.

Edited by HDM9744

What? Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?? Now on 2019! Impossible maybe 8 or 9 years a go you can find some legit but now be careful there are not legit all are scammers.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The only legit free cloud mining app I came across was BTC thunder which no longer operates. So far, I haven't come across any legit free cloud mining website. I have tried 10 and all of them turned out to be scams. But some payed cloud mining sites with fair to good reputation that I know of include Genesis, Hashing24, IQmining, Eobot, and Hashflare. The only one I have tried is Eobot and it certainly pays. The rest I haven't but they are worth checking out.

Most of the mining sites are fake. I guess almost all. But there are also some apps like coinness, also browsers like brave and cryptotab. I worked for almost all the app till now but i have only found these two things genuine. So pal make sure that you are giving time for good source.

The most paying and legit cloud mining site is eobot. It has been more than 7 years since then they have been paying. To be honest it is difficult to work their without investment but with investment you can gain alot.

Edited by Ankit Nepal

8 hours ago, Bololo said:

I see some results, but I can say that you cannot reassign anything in the garden without a much greater victory.

What you talking about? Garden? Victory?

We talking about cloud mining if you did not read topic/tittle.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

13 hours ago, Bololo said:

Even popular cloud mining sites such as Genesis and Cloudflare become strangers because investors complain. I do not want to rely on low cloud cover as a beginner and a victim.

I see some results, but I can say that you cannot reassign anything in the garden without a much greater victory.

I am not getting what you meant by investors complain. Do you mean people who invested will complain while someone uses cloud mining. I don't think investors rely on mining instead of price.

I see your post might have used a rewrite tool so that's why you have such words in your post.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

I will advise  you do not invest in these cloud mining website at all. These websites pay a few days and then run away if you want to invest here, it is better to trade in crypto currencies You can make more profit in crypto trading

Genesis mining and Hashflare are the 2 legit ones that I know of but they aren't guaranteed profit. If you want to rent some hash power do it in Nicehash I recommend. You can rent rigs from real people and monitor them in real time.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:30 PM, redamoun said:

No brother, i'm not recommending you any cloud mining, because they are all just a Ponzi Scheme that will only make you lose money, i was in Hashocean, if you know that website, and they close after 3 years of working, i lose more than 0.32 btc, i was very sad, i decide to never invest in any cloud mining again, so please brother don't lose your money in such a risky and dangerous place.

yea i remember the hashocean days and it was lots of people even the OG traders used to invest money in it back when mining was big, but even the big companies can not be trusted these days.

On November 13, 2019, mines experience difficulties with the exchange of cryptocurrencies. ... work through regular fraud or ineffective business models. ... but there are some valid options.

Cloud mining sites save cryptocurrency. ... work through regular fraud or ineffective business models. ... There are a few more legit options.

I know there is still a legal cloud platform but personally I really don't like this platform, I'm afraid of the risk here and the profit is little

I think cloud mining is very risky. The return is very slow. And most sites vanishes with time. You won't be able to get your investment back in most sites, let alone profit.