The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

The Main Goal on Joining the Crytotalk

My main goal in joining Cryptotalk is that to earn some crypto that I can use in some of my expenses because I'm just stil a student but of course I also think to learn more about crypto and the new technology here that might help me as I continue to do crypto. 

I also  join at first  to get earnings.  But after that I find this platform  really  good  about  to get knowledge and be successful  in the crypto world.I am happy  a lot to find  that forum.

• +1 1

The main goal of this forum is to be a place where so many people will come together to learn from one another.

As far as I know, the main goal of joining cryptocurrency is to follow the rules in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency. Thanks

Of course each and everyone here has that goal of earning money by joining here but some people who values knowledge and love learning as well as sharing those knowledge to those who really want to learn will become more successful than anyone else.

Before joining this forum, I first learned if it paid off or not because my main goal as to why I joined crypto sites was to make money.
In fact, we all know that this is our main goal, to make money but because this forum is informative we have increased our goals. Besides earning, we want to know more about crypto and how we can make more money. 

On 2/17/2020 at 7:30 AM, Vanessa said:

At first my goal to earn, but as time pass, I have learned a lot of things in the forum.

Not only that I realize it is more than just an earning, it is about introducing crypto currency in simple way while you are earning, not knowing that you are actually starting to get hoked in tradings, investments etc.

I liked how cryptotalk promotes crypto currency especially to those who really don’t know anything. How about you guys? Whats your main goal and reason for joining?

i like writing, in fact i'm active on a lot of different crypto forums, and when i found out that there was a forum that pays you to write i came here. so i'm here because i like to write and exchange my opinions with others, and of course i like money too, so this is the best combo

When somebody explains to you about Crypto talk, first and foremost the person will start by appealing to you on how earning can engaged here. As I came here I didn't have earnings from it, I actually had to learn from the site, especially when new and doing the 100 post.

On 2/27/2020 at 2:29 PM, edenkeso said:

Actually I dont have plans to join here but when I saw my friend's total of earnings, I decided to join here just to try if I would be lucky in trading and also I want to help my parents in our daily expenses thats why I embraced this job.

It might be because of earning it the knowledge but you will earn both of them if you are on this forum.

Yes i am also like you..at first when i joined here i just want to earn some money from here..but now i am thinking that in this forums i can also learn many things about Cryptocurrency

yes my first goal is to learn about crypto currency and about how to trade and then I want to earn handsome amount of coin and trade them at right time ro get more profit .

Hello my dear friends....my goal in crypto world is just to earn money. I am a student and I can't do part time jobs. This is really my favourite platform to earn money and knowledge.

My goal in the beginning was to win some bitcoins, but later I found a much larger goal, to be in a community of cryptocurrencies and exchanging debate and knowledge, as this is invaluable.

The main goal of combination with crypto to earn riches and acquire my future. And second goal is become skilled at about trading and holding. In this forum i am erudition quantity of thing.    

main and important goal of my to join this forum for earning profit and learning knowledge and interactions to other members and getting skills from old users ,

Actually my main goal in this forum is to learn and seek a lot of guides and tips about trading, because right now i am trading and i think the knowledge is not enough to make more profit. So i came here to seek.

Well, I think everyboday has the same goal here. First to earn something from here. But, Since I have joined here, I didn't even opened my FaceBook anymore. That's mean I want to spent my time here instead of FB. 

The main goal of joining crypto is to know about crypto currency and earn some amount. I was staying online on internet 24/7 and was just wasting my time to be on social media, so i decided to join crypto talk to stay online and also earn some amount .

Edited by Yaseen khan

2 hours ago, Asim01 said:

I joined this platform with the expectation of learning more about crypto trading and earn bitcoins for free while posting useful comment. 

That was my aim too to learn from this forum and to have a good way to be on the forum to learn all the basics.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:54 AM, Whazboy said:

My main goal of joining crypto talk is to learn more about crypto currency and to earn satoshi on every post made while doing so.crypto talk helps financially and also education Wise.

Yes you are totally  right i am agreed  with you  crypto talk helps financially and also education  wise , if you talk my goal on cryptotalk so i come on this platform or gaining  my knowledge about crypto currency  , now i am able to earn money from this site .

To be honest My firstly goal is to get profit from here and invest it in yobit. Secondly I want to learn online marketing and digitalised system of currency regulation and revolution. After joining I found that there is many more things to learn from here.

My main goal is joining in crypto forum is read and understand all types of topics which belongs trading also getting some knowledge of coin and second motive is earning.

20 hours ago, shojan025 said:

Cryptotalk is a new crypto forum so they are giving us BTC for every post. ... my main goal to join the crypto talk is to earn and be self...

My main goal is to learn and also be on the forum to socialize with the people on the forum that is my main aim

My primary goal was curiosity and really there is any profit or not, at first I did not have much interest, but after I  started reading and began to learn and grow my knowledge struck me with a passion for learning more and knowing new things and making a goal for life in earn money, knowledge and trading.

To start with my important purpose became earning. However after a few days i apprehend that i'm able to study such a lot of things about crypto forex from this website online. And that i suppose, i can use it to enhance my crypto foreign cash understanding. So, now my number one aim is learning and earnin.