How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

My man it is absolutely right that our friends are afraid of online business because they thought that all of that are scammedand they do not even have knowledge about digital currency and cryptocurrency my friend if you want to introduce this you can follow my way to introduce this to my family I I withdraw my payment from this platform which is round about $10 and I showed this payment to my brother and sister then they want to work on it otherwise they said that it is scam and you will receive no payment from this platform so this is best method in my point of view 👍🏿👍🏽👍🏽☺️🙂☺️

In my own opinion you need a proof of payment first before inviting or telling your family and friends because how they can believe you that you are recieving money here if you don’t have any proof.

Well, at least explain the basic concepts and the biggest advantages of cryptocurrency. And even better if you back up with everyday examples that are understandable for your audience.

• +5 1

Friend, my advice is that you present this site to your friends and family, what you should do is show them your earnings and in addition to that, also provide them with information that they can understand or directly show them what you do.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend you should convince them that this forum is much safe valuable informative and sensible as compare to others . Through this they can get money and knowledge .You can show them your account and number of bitcoins and talk tokens which you have earned .

Vividly I will introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends to my own understanding the way and manners They will understand me, because if I didn't make it understandable to them they will think maybe cryptotalk is scam, first thing I will introduce to them is my first earning and experience I got in cryptocurrencies world,

Of course, my friend, it is good to provide your friends and family with cryptocurrencies and present ideas about cryptocurrencies. You can start on You are talking with about cryptocurrencies, how their price increases, and how their profits increase in this forum and in cryptocurrencies. When they see the profits, they are arrested, so they will join the work in cryptocurrencies

It's is somehow easy but in some ways very difficult to introduce crypto talk currency platform to the family members as I was introduced by a family member who is also a friend to me but I could not believe him for the first time untill when he showed me the benefits and values he made through the platform

You can introduce cryptotalk to your friends and family by telling  them the benefits and also showing them the proof of payment too. In those ways they can be encouraged enough to join.

Dear it is the only way to introduce your family and friends to go and check cryptocurrency because it is good site it helps many needy people to obtained many more money .it is the helpful site

Dear introduce your family and friends that cryptocurrency is the digital currency which help the people to prepare money and also the good site for inhanced knowledge 

Welcome to this forum.Cryptotalk is one of the best sites for earning and learning.You can tell your family and friends about it in details.And when you get your payment, tell them about it.I think they would be interested also.

In my opinion I think the first thing you need to do is to inform them about the benefits and the positive impacts cryptotalk do make in our lives,also assure them its legitimacy, let them know it isn't a scam or fake site,I think with this they'll be convinced and ready to accept cryptotalk

Introducing crypto currency or cryptotalk Isn't so easy to introduce with those people who doesn’t fimiliar with digital currencies before or have negative thoughts about digital currency. You can tell them about the importance and how much valuable it right now. Always tell the positive things. Say that earning from cryptotalk is so easy here you can earn almost 2-3$ per day by working 2 hours daily.                       

• +3 1

I think with time, it becomes easier than ever to tell people, the world, or even family about the cryptocurrency project! Because we have become witnesses of project news on television and on news bulletins, and this means that it has become known among people. Therefore, confirmation hero will become easier for us to tell them about this project

On 2/17/2020 at 2:18 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello.. In my opinion, this forum is really a good chance to learn and earn at the same time ! 

But i am still afraid about how to introduce this forum to my family and friends !?

How can i prove that i am earning crypto from working here !?

And how can i convince them to join this crypto world !?

Share your experiences with us guys..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to give love❤️or spam reaction if you found something deserve it here !

Cryptotalk is a very useful platform for earning money and gaining knowledge about the crypto world. So we should must tell our family and friends about this forum. We should tell them about the necessities of the crypto currencies and this forum. We should show them that we are earning a good amount of money from this platform. We should tell them to join this forum. 

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
I think there is anything big to introduce your friends or family to this platform. Just one time tell them to visit this site after that they will get to know themselves.
And I suggest you take some proof of payment with you, because that's the important thing, they won't believe you if you offer them some virtual money.
I wish everyone success
Thank you

You should make it clear to them that if they want to learn about crypto then they would have to learn a lot of stuffs about it and that this forum is the starting point. Make them see reasons with you and I am certain that they will join this forum and would learn so much from it.

To present cryptotalk to your family and friends what you should do in my opinion is show them all the information that you have or if the information is not enough what you should do is give them proof of what you have achieved with all this and so on. show them what cryptotalk is and if you can win with it.

• +1 1

The best time to tell your family member's about this forum is, when you will be started getting money and just show them your earning abd they wil automatically join this forum. 

very easy and simple mate,  just explain everything to them and if they don't understand you just go ahead and show them everything so that they can see for their own  eyes. And you can show them your earnings too so that they can be motivated to join. 

If you are working in this forum and learning from this forum then you are benefiting from this forum and if you are making money from this forum then you can easily tell your family about the features and benefits of this forum. Explain and invite to join this forum.

It is very simple friend, you must show them your results and if you do not agree with that you should not continue insisting because it will be a waste of time. Many people are unaware of the world of cryptocurrencies and are very distrustful, it happens that many people ignore me or think that I am crazy.

• +1 1

Well my friend according to my experience I'm telling this to my friend first I'm telling them about crypto currency then I'm telling them about this forum and how to earn money and taking knowledge about this forum. Showing them my earning and also introduce with BTC. They are really interested and start working here.