Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

Can good for you or may be not because you are new .you are less experience.invest should be with experience or with experienced knowledge or opinion .it has a great risk when we trade so stay conscious

I do not think it is a good decision to invest when you are a novice, you would have to study and educate yourself financially that will make the margin of error is minimal and will give you greater confidence when operating. When we work with money, our emotions play a very important role, so we have to be well prepared to try to prevent this from happening and affect our performance.

Hello, we can invest whenever we want when we have currencies, but if you do not have previous experience, it is preferable to read to learn first. I wish success to all guys.

My friend, I advise you, as a beginner, to learn in the forum before asking for money, you should learn from members how to invest and learn more about cryptocurrencies in order to become a successful trader and then start with a plan to invest from this forum

Yes, my friend, of course, you can invest. It does not matter if you are a new or old member. What matters is, are you really ready to invest? Do you have sufficient knowledge and ability to invest?
It is very important that you have extensive information on this topic

• +4 1

Yes, it is permissible for you to invest as a new member, but you must know the conditions, which should exceed 100 publications, not make mistakes, and be more than 100 burns.

Friend if you have experince about investing and knowledge about crypto currencies then surely go ahead and invest in this site. This plateform 100% real and it won't scam you. This is the best site for earning satoshi.

It would be fine to invest as long as you have enough knowledge already. Even if you are just a new member that doesn't make you any less of a user if you already know the pros and cons of investment. Plus, in investment you will just put your money and let it grow, there is nothig much you can do or risk you will encounter. Just know and research about it ahead of time. 

Wellcome on this platform 

first learn then invest 

learning is important for investing 

when you have enough knowledge about crypto currency then start investing 

first learn on this platform about crypto 

Get knowledge from seniors on this platform 

If you invest without any knowledge then your investment will be in loss

so first learn 

My dear friend my suggestion is first you need to earn a enough money then you think to invest your money but yeah you can invest your money. 

Well I didn't think so because mostly the new members always takes risks in investment without any experience. If you want to do this then always take Suggestion from the experts. They will surely gave you the best solution.

Why not mate, if you have the funds and the idea on how to invest, you can go ahead to do so. The advice I think I can give to you is to be vigilant about scammers because you can loose your funds while trying to invest. That is my piece of advice to you.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I think its an absurd idea making investment as a beginner,because this aspect of the forum is sorely complicated at times, and therefore requires enough idea,knowledge and experience, which I'm sure you don't have enough of them,so I suggest you remain patient and learn more before engaging yourself in it   

No to begin with of all u ought to have sufficient information .. in my conclusion it isn't great for you to invest on the off chance that you're a unused part or a tenderfoot. It is way better on the off chance that you to begin with accumulate information around where to contribute and how to contribute. Get yourself commonplace with the contributing nd exchanging things get as much knowledge as required some time recently this. If you've got the information at that point you'll gain benefits and on the off chance that you just contribute without getting information and experience then you confront colossal loss..so be careful.about what you're doing have a few involvement and after that go for speculation dont be rush in taking choice as a fledglings

• +2 1

In my opinion, it would not be okay to invest as a new member because you are at that stage when we have a little bit knowledge about trading and investment. I think! You should ask from some senior member who has plenty of knowledge about investment and you should have complete knowledge of market values of cryptocurrencies. 

Yes my dear there is no problems because this forum us realy trusted and all these wallets connect to this forum is almost trusted and you have to work on this forum and enjoyed by earning money so stay blessed ok good by thank you so much takecare .

Anyone who wants to make an investment before must be totally sure of what they are doing, if they do not risk losing their money, I tell them from experience, it has happened to me and I learned the lesson, now I try to do things calmer and know a little more before making any type of investment, it is advice for the newest.

There is no problem in starting to invest, but you must have enough bitcoin currency, being a beginner and the number of your posts are few. I advise you to wait for several more days. You should consult the experts and benefit from their experience.

Im my opinion you should not invest because you say you are a new member so i think you lack the knowledge that whould be needed to be a good trader so i you do trade you will you lose your money so be carefull.

Since you are still a beginner it's better to learn more first, gather more knowledge, information, and experience but to get experience try to invest but make sure your money to invest in money that you can afford to lose because in investing you can't avoid to lose money but the important is to make sure that it will not affect you much.

Welcome the newbie and best for trading work and if you know of the trading then you get good profit in this platform because training will be increased our price will depend on the right coin. 

• +2 1

Each and every path if this life is risky and you have to go through the risks as they are the part of your lives we are taking here about investing . Investment in the online sites are more risky than the in sight but if you are well aware of the spammers and what is the spamming and you can recognize the spammers easily than there are less chances of being a victim by spammers with less risk only thing is we need is knowledge to avoided risks in investment.

As a beginner it would be better if you focus on kear ING rather than investing. If you start to invest without acquiring knowledge then you are certainly going to be risking and losing a lot. So you should take time to learn a lot before deciding to investing so that you will not loose big.

Welcome mate,  It is very OK to invest in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin or ethereum. It is much profitable. Just make sure you seek expert advice before investing into any cryptocurrency to avoid been scammed. Though the market is very volatile, just make sure you  buy when the price is really low