Why Would you Recommend Cryptotalk to your Friends? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Why Would you Recommend Cryptotalk to your Friends?

On 2/16/2020 at 8:54 AM, Sadin Mia said:

The reason I recommend cryptocurrency to my friend Deer is because. We feel very privileged to work on this forum. We feel very privileged to work on this site. I will let my friend know about this forum for that reason.

and as far as my thoughts are concerned i will recommnend cryptotalk to my friends because here they will get more important knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also they will earn easily

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If i recommend the cryptotalk to my friend because of earning and also learning baout cryptomarkt.that all the thing.

If they are joined to this forum they will be get benefits.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It is because i’ve seen and tested already this site or this platform ..

legit, trusted one and safe also ..i know also others to earn and learn same as what i experience here in cyptotalk . Highly recommended.. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:32 AM, Vanessa said:

I would strongly recommend crypto talk to

my friends and family because this forum really helps me a lot to know more about crypto currency. I never knew this I can bitcoin before until a friend of mine introduce this to me. I have learned a lot and earnings is really legit and on time. How about you guys? Would you recommend this campaign too?

Yes i am agreed with your answer,i also recommended crypto talk because it really helps my friends and family a lot to know about crypto currency.first of all i used bitcoin but one of my friend introduce it to me and it proved for me a great source of earning

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would recommend to my friends and family to learn and work at CryptoTalk because it is a very easy way to improve your skills and English to spend time with useful people.  The hard way has been introduced, but slowly but surely they are now rooted in the new world we call "crypto."

• +4 2

I would advise all my friends to use cryptocurrency. Because everyone here can easily earn income. Therefore, I would advise everyone like me to use cryptocurrency. Thanks to the cryptocurrency admin

• +3 1
  • +5 1

There's a lot of reasons to. My friend introduce it to me last few days and now I am sharing this as well in my friends. Earnings here will help us a lot  with just investing a little bit of time. You'll not only earn money but knowledge and information as well and that's a win win for you and your friends.

• +3 2

7 minutes ago, Erick1432 said:

I would recomend criptotalk  to my friends because they will be able to know about the cripto world and they can make money by using their leisure time here this is a good thing .

If you recommend to your friends who are new to crypto (beginners) that is the right thing. Because this forum is indeed a good place to study crypto. Unless your friends have long been in crypto, you do not need to introduce this forum with the aim of learning. Surely they already know, except for the purpose of money.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I would gladly recommend this forum to my friends because it has many good intentions and benefits to everyone that eventually engage in cryptoworld  it's the best platform to earn more and you all get to learn new things daily

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would recommend cryptotalk to my closest friends and family who doesn't have a decent job. because in cryptotalk they will learn a lot and earn money.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I will strongly recommend cryptotalk to all my family and friends because this is a platform that is genuine and it gives a lot of money to it's active and hard working members. 

• +3 2

I advise my friends about cryptotalk.  So that they are not left behind.  They too can learn about crypto currency and make money.  I advise them about crypto so they can make money from crypto.  If they work together, they will be able to carry crypto far and wide.

I think every here will recommend this forum to their friends and family.because this forum give us opportunity for learning and in the other hand earning too onluly by spending an hour a day we an earn a good amount at the end of month

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 2/16/2020 at 4:32 AM, Vanessa said:

I would strongly recommend crypto talk to

my friends and family because this forum really helps me a lot to know more about crypto currency. I never knew this I can bitcoin before until a friend of mine introduce this to me. I have learned a lot and earnings is really legit and on time. How about you guys? Would you recommend this campaign too?

I recommend cryptotalk to all my friends because they can learn everything about Crypto currency and ask me all the time about it LOL .and also for make some money ans start your first send, receive,trade, in Crypto

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i think the future is in cryptos. so they has to get to use to it and cryptotalk is a very popular forum where people can share usefull informations, tutorials and they can learn lots from cryptotalk and + they can also participate in some campaigns and make small but eazy cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I have not suggested my friend or others to use this forum, even I was suggested by my friend to enter this forum. In the future I have no desire to promote to my friends.

• +4 1

I would definitely recommend cryptotalk to my friends and family members as it will help them earn additional income which will help them purchase some few things that they need to buy.

• +4 1

There are so many reasons to recommend cryptotalk to my friends, first is the ocean of knowledge about crypto currency been shared here and secondly the incentive being earned for posting here.

• +2 1

Well, i didn't recommend my friends here in this forum because they are recommend this forum to me, by the help of my friends, i can get some my profit here in this forum by just posting some ideas an thoughts about cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

Well, i didn't recommend my friends here in this forum because they are recommend this forum to me, by the help of my friends, i can get some my profit here in this forum by just posting some ideas an thoughts about cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

No one recommended cryptotalk to me , I have received a email from Yobit and i join the forum. and after i recommended to all my friends and they do the same 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, scorpiali said:

No one recommended cryptotalk to me , I have received a email from Yobit and i join the forum. and after i recommended to all my friends and they do the same 

Well, this us nicely done for you mate by joining here in this forum, i hope that you are happy with joining here to earned money and also the ideas and information about cryptocurrency.

I recommend this Cryptotalk forum to my family especially to all my nieces who are students it helps them to learned digital currencies and the same time they can earned money for their daily needs in school.

• +4 1

Yes, I also recommend it to my friends for this site. Because this platform is very useful. Here you get to know cryptocurrency and this platform also offers you the opportunity to make money.

• +3 1

Cryptoclock is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money.  If we work in this forum, we can make great gains.  Here we can make money by typing easy.  And I can benefit.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.