What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

Welcome to the forum my friend. You should read the forum rules first and obey them at all times. You can find it at the "about forum" section. The second important thing is before creating topics, browse the forum and see whether the matter you are about to bring up has been discussed before. you may even use the  "search" feature to do this. Useless and duplicate topics with same content is frowned upon in this forum. Good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First of all welcome dear at this forum. 

Second one is I advice you that you should first read the rules and regulations of this platform and then start working and just keep in mind that you should focus on your wording mean on posts and characters should not less than 100. 

• +1 1

Dear you need read the complete topic or post for the right understanding after reading you should post on that topic relevant because if it is not related to the topic it will delete by the moderators.

You should read all the topic of moderators which is related to the platform in the first section pinned by the administration.

After registration you should try to complete 100 posts then you are able to earning money your post will be as a beginner complete attentic and useable for readers and don't broken the rules and law of cryptotalk.best of luck. 

Earlier makes your first 100 posts  and reads carefully mostly the pinned posts which containing the initial best steps for the beginners. Then after completing the free posts then write 20/day.

After reaching the 100 posts, you continue on browsing but now with more pleasure since you are already earning. Keep on building a good reputation and broaden your knowledge. Also try to give back to the people that lead you a step closer to your goal!

First complete your 100 posts. Follow the rule of forum. Here some people didn't follow the rules and banned.  After 100 posts you can sent 20 post per day and 50 reactions.  And after one week you will get money

I am also a new member here for two weeks but i learn a lot from this forum and i gaves me a lot of knowledge about anything that i want first of all you have to post 100 comments and then you just need to post 20 comments a day 

Hello my friend, for me I am still a beginner in this forum like you, so I do not have much experience, what I advise you to do now is to learn more than anything else, when you feel that you are ready for trading and investment operations then you can work in that field

• +2 1

If you are new here, you should read rules of forum, then you will learn everything about cryptocurrency. You are on the right forum where you can learn everything and more than that you can read experiences of others, it is more helpful to learn from other experiences. 

You just have to be patient in this forum. First you have to complete 100 comments in this forum.After that you have to make twenty comments daily and your payment will start in a week.

Hello, I am also a beginner and since you did this topic and I am also a beginner, I would also like to know so as not to make any mistakes or errors that later lead me to regret it, that is why I will read each statement that they do so I can guide myself although I already know that I have to read the rules, which is obviously the main thing to avoid making mistakes or earning warning points.

Welcome to this forum
In the beginning, you have to read the terms and conditions of the forum well and abide by them, you will get 100 free participation and start earning within this forum for every 20 posts and 50 support per day
Only publish important topics and the number of letters must exceed 100 and stay away from pasting and copying from others. Share your thoughts and personal opinions and learn from old members. There is a lot waiting for you here to learn.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum mate, after completing your first 100 post the next to to do is to create yobit exchange account that's where you will see your earnings and that's where you can withdrawal it to your wallet address. 

You should continue posting on this forum, you'll be paid for maximum 20 posts daily after 7 days of posting. You'll be paid 1000 satoshis for each post with positive reputation.

• +4 1

Yes you are right that  first 100 posts are very tough work for newbies. But we have to do this as soon as possible to start our earning and we have to do this as a pleasurable work.

It is good to start with reading the general Rules and Regulations of the forum just like the way I started painstakingly. Then go ahead by reviewing top members explanation on how to post useful posts that will be accepted for payments.

Yes its true. agree with you. You have correctly spotted the right thing I was also thinking  same about that the first aim of a newbie member is to earn 100 post then after that they are being paid.

Welcome to the discussion. The firstand premier activity is to enroll yourself in yobit. They approve your email by tapping the principal connect. This progression is to guarantee that you are not a robot or a spammer. At that point, return here and begin remarking in different subjects. Ensure that each remark consits of atleast 100 words.

taste to hand your personal ideas, or if you establish roughly informations in Google thfn put up them but remark the foundation link, don't overlook that every subject or come back with must suppress no not as much of than 100 lettering in apiece one of them, these are the important 

After you finish 100 posts you only need to post 20 posts per day, to get satoshis posts you have to have a positive reaction otherwise you will only get Talk Token if you register on the Talk campaign. Posts must be of high quality and useful for everyone, not copied from other people's posts.

• +1 1

You must continue working, I see you didn't reconnect, what a pity, your post was very good and we hope you can come back some day, since the forum is a great place where you can win cryptomonies and also learn a lot.

Before working on the forum we need to have a good idea about all the rules of this forum.  And we all have to follow those rules.  Otherwise our account may become a band.  There are many rules that we have to follow before posting a good idea, not bothering any members, not sharing any link in the forum, not discussing any political issues.  Thank you.