What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

After registration you have to complete your 100post which are free.then you will get paid for daily 30 useful post.don't copy others post follow all the rules otherwise your account got banned.

good morning my friend, first of all you should read the rules of the platform and read al lot of post and topics in the beginner section, you should register in yobit platform to get pay from your posts after you complete your first 100 posts

Welcome to this forum, first you have to complete 100 posts, and then you start earning from posts and interactions, you must observe the rules and not go beyond them, I advise you to read the laws carefully, you will learn everything gradually, good luck .

The first and important thing that you should do is that you should know what are the rules and follow them while working on crypto forum. After that, when you have to create an account, then what you have to 100 post, after which your running will start. .After that you have to do daily work, post 20 daily and do 50 reactions, which will keep you paid. 

Such a Bikaner is the first thing you need to follow every day of your crypto and never make it your flowers. After this, every day the new bike will have to post the first use, which is obliged for their registration, without this they cannot get their account restored. After this, encoded that 20 to 25 useful posts.If they continue their similar bread, then after 1 week, they can get a good payment which became beneficial for them.  And all this You can learn a lot from this platform and you can do your own earning along with it. I am using this platform myself and like it very much 

• +2 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

@sosoabaza i am also new member we should spend most of the time in form to get more information about this form and don’t create a topics in early stages because we haven’t any information so if you learn then create a value able topic,

as a beginner you must first read the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and firstly post 100 valid for the first time and make them useful and very informative to help others and it will benefits us here at cryptotalk forum and you must have patience and hardwork and also be productive to post more ideal and uniquely topics.

First I would like to advise you to read and meditate on the rules and regulations of the forum and always have it at the back of your mind after that before replying to any topic make quality research and findings so that you can make 30 useful and meaningful posts daily

Great post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum, personally my point of view,you make a 100 topic or comment and read to it,and most importantly to read and follow a rule in this forum,good luck

first of all  create account and then  complete 100 comments  then  your account is active then every day 20 comments then your earning well be start۔if you are make copy paste comments then your account is banned۔so be careful

• +1 1

Firstly you should create your account by giving your data and when your account is created then you have to complete a task of 100 useful/meaningful comments,without coping from google and the comments of others.After 100 comments your account account will be registered and then you have to fo your daily work so on.

• +1 1

You took an honest step, and now you'll enjoy the site’s payment system, but before that confirm that your posts are useful and your comments are associated with the subject , the amount of paid posts is 20 useful posts Good luck.

Thank, you for your information. after completing 100 post , i hope , i can earn from here. I think Its very important to create unique and useful post for every time.

• +1 1

after 100 useful posts you can create the account on to it where you can login account on two sections section, crypto talk new section and crypto talk campaign simply get paid under sections after completion of 100 posts.

You should create yobit account and you should sync it with the crypto talk account. After logging in you can simply get the income of your posts you published daily 20 posts are maximum per day.

• +1 1

Firstly you are welcome to these great forum, you need to complete the first 100 post which is required for every newbies in these forum and after that you will then proceed to make the daily task which is 20 post per day in other to get your money. And finally you will link your cryptotalk account to yobit exchange where you payment will be counted.

• +1 1

I am also a new beginner here. First I have to do is do 100 useful post and also maintain the rules. This is my first step. 100 useful post isn't that easy. It take time. Then i will create good topic for others. 

• +1 1

First of all ,you need to follow all the rules and regulations of cryptotalk and after registering on this site you need to post with a requirement of 100 posts and 30 posts each day to get money on this forum.

• +1 1

Nice topic.at first a beginner will have to complete the hundred post.and  make this hundreds post important. After complete the posts,per day you will make 20 post and 50 react.and make daily usefull topic.follow the rule.thank you.

Nice topic.at first a beginner will have to complete the hundred post.and  make this hundreds post important. After complete the posts,per day you will make 20 post and 50 react.and make daily usefull topic.follow the rule.thank you.

• +1 1

Yes I think it is very interesting because it's depend upon your base and what do you want. Here firstly you should know the all forum rules and follow these rules then make the fist 100 post then 20 post per day that are very useful and earningable.

• +1 1

After completing your 100 posts, you become able to earn from crypto. Now there is next step for you dear. First all read the pinned post here carefully and than try to create useful posts without copying and without pasting. Follow the rules and regulations and make at least 25-30 post per day because some of your posts are rejected.

Fist make 100 post. Crypto talk Don't paid for this 100 post but it's really valuable and a lot of knowledge gives. After that post daily 20 post . And earn money useful posts

Being a beginner my first aim is to achieve 100 useful comments. Read every topics and comments so your knowledge about cryptocurrency and this forum will improve. Help each other by giving reputation.

I think as a beginner we shouldn't rush our selves in the forum, but what we should more concern about is the forum rules and regulations, how we would not violate the forum rules ,the rules is the most important things that will guide us to be successful in the forum

Im also a newbies here.Thanks to the seniors for their advise.I will try to raech 100 post as soon as possible to be a junior member.Also i will try to gain that reputation with quality and legit post.Wish me luck.