What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

Share your knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and make people comfortable so that they give you positive ratings and cause your reputation.

You must read the rules and regulations and search about Cryptocurrency and gain some knowledge and start creating first 100 cmnts and it's hard task so keep patience and write meaningful and enjoy

What you should be doing is read the rules, then make 100 posts that are for the start in the forum, and after that you should keep doing with the posts and you will receive payments directed to your yobit account. Just follow the rules and be a member that would be a shinning example for others to follow.

What else can I tell you, I am a beginner myself. The first thing I started doing after coming to this site is to comment. I have to make 100 comments one after the other, which is not my end now.I also think that you should start commenting on a hundred posts at the beginning and then you should comment on 20 posts.If you don't comment like this, you won't be able to achieve it. You have to comment 100 times before. This is the rule as I know.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

Dear mate try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and then move towards comments. The comment you make will be of 100 characters and have a good content first this is the main thing you do while completing your 100 posts.

First you have to complete 100 comments. Then you have to comment 20 times in 7 days. Then you will start getting payment.It should be noted that the rating is not minus or zero. Then the payment will be zero.

You must first create 100 posts first, and you must abide by the forum’s laws and not violate them so that you are not banned and you will be able to earn after completing these posts, where you must publish 20 posts per day and get good reputation points in order to be able to earn Bitcoin coins

You need to developed new ideas and think after that completion of initial 100 post. You do 30 post and give 50 reaction of the day always try to avoid copy paste and read post from senior for getting knowledge. You should be learn about the trading for earning a good money.

Hello my dear friends i am also a nee member in this forum .we should after registration on cryptotalk .we should sign up on yobit .net after this come back on crypto forum and do first 100 posts in two days .and now we should start 20 posts daily for earning almost4 usd daily.Please support me .THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I could endorse you to examine all of the pinned up posts in each sections to recognise tge segment clever rule. While the primary rules aren't any reproduction paste, no a couple of accounts and applicable statistics. Also on the way to start receiving your price, complete the initial 100 posts.

100 posts the incident will escalation and all issue will be usable if the topics are having an important effect afterward you will be gifted to leave to a safe location for each and every one the household tasks in the forum and it follows that you will catch the opening to gather through knowledge.

Hey there welcome to the forum. As a beginner I would suggest you to stay in the beginners section of the forum to get better guidance about the forum and its working. Spend time reading through posts to know the rules and start commenting and making posts on fresh topics.

• +1 1

The first thing you have to do is read the forum rules then add 100 useful posts that have more than 100 words without copy and paste because it is not allowed try to get a good knowledge of those first 100 posts 

You need to create your posts manually without copying and pasting and don't copy other  members answer. Stay away from Creating multiple accounts. There are many rules in this forum that you should follow the rules. Make post that knowledgeable and useful and also related to Crypto world.

• +2 1

First, complete your 100 posts then make your Yobit account. Then make 30 posts per day and 50 reactions which should be useful. After seven days you will be able for earning. Don't copy paste. Don't forget to follow the rules of the forum.

After this you make an account of youbit and carry work on this platform where you comments 20 daily and give heart 50 pr day and easily earn money and make enjoy on this platform

Dear first of all you are most welcome on this platform. Dear first of all i suggest to that you always follow the rules of this forum. Then you let's start of your post with great gizzard and complete 100 posts with sweet end and good reputation. Then you will become permanent member of this forum. 

first of all a begginer should follow the rules of forum and then start work. first you should complete your 100 posts and then 20 posts per day and got your payment after seven days

• +2 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

AS A BIGGINER you should to use cryptotalk to get some satouchi , i will explain to you more than that just listen to me , if you are a beginner then first at all read the forum carefully post one hundred comments and then you will be eligible for the payment and afterwards thirty comments per day and you can earn easily i think this will help you out , i hope i answer about your question brother , and i hope the good luck for you .

After you have completed your registration process the next thing is reply your 100 useful posts, ensure you give a quality posts to not get some deleted, plagiarism is never welcome (meaning copy and paste). 

You are a beginner so you have to take the rules first and later, if you read the rules then you have to work according to the rules like you have to post 100, after 100 posts you have to do 20 every day.Posts are like good qualities 

First of all i welcome you dear.You have to make 100 useful comments first.After then you need to make 20 useful posts daily.For every 20 post and giving reaction on others post you will earn bitcoins.But makesure you know about all the rules and regulation of this forum.Otherwise your account will be ban,if you will not work according to the rules of this forum.

Best of luck dear. 

As a beginner you must first go to the rules and regulations that are stated in this forum so that you wouldn't make mistakes which can let you to getting banned.always remember the basic rule that is always your post must contain hundred characters and you must not type more that 50 posts daily. And always take the three minute to read the comments thoroughly and then create a quality post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.