Metamask wallet - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Metamask is a browser wallet that connects the user to the ethereum blockchain. Each public blockchain has a wallet and metamask is spesific to ETH, which supports the eth and tokens. It can interact and use for ethereum Dapps via metamask. Metamask self-hosted and its extention can be used for different browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Brave.

I love Metamask, it is a wallet that works really well, although sometimes it is difficult to connect ... especially when you have not opened the extension and you have to close and reopen the browser.

I hope you will correct it soon, gentlemen of Metamask ...:classic_ninja:

After Metamask my preferred wallet is TrustWallet, which also works really well:classic_rolleyes:

What I like the most is the mobile application that works even better than the web application, it always connects me.

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Je pense que tous ceux qui veulent rejoindre ce marché de la cryptographie devraient apprendre le premier portefeuille Metamask. C'est facile, compatible avec beaucoup de choses et sécurisé. Je pense que j'ai beaucoup utilisé Metamask. Beaucoup puis n'importe quel autre portefeuille.

Metamask is one of the best hot wallets for the safeguarding of Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, since it has a desktop version for computer and a version for mobile devices, it has an easy-to-use interface and interact for the user.

Metamask is great wallet and as it's non-custodial we will have full security of our funds. Currently I'm using Metamask Mobile version and the interface is very similar and easier to Desktop Extension Version. I can connect to any De-Fi platform and trade my tokens use in Uniswap for swapping tokens. So it's one of my favourite wallet right now.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Metamask is great wallet and as it's non-custodial we will have full security of our funds. Currently I'm using Metamask Mobile version and the interface is very similar and easier to Desktop Extension Version. I can connect to any De-Fi platform and trade my tokens use in Uniswap for swapping tokens. So it's one of my favourite wallet right now.

@Ridam Cool, have you checked the recent mobile version of MetaMask? I have been using it for days now and have found it as the best alternative for me. It allows me to access so many Dapps. Regrading the security of MetaMask wallet, it has the best security layers. 

• +4 1

Metamask is one on the best wallets of the DApps that manages the ethereum standar mainly because it can work with the for decentralized exchangues and can make and secure transactions, this extension can  be used in any web browser, allows to interact with the ethereum blockchain.

Metamask is an excellent option for the safeguarding of Ethereum and Tokens in the ERC-20 chain, since it has the ability to add new tokens, it is a hot wallet with a desktop version and a version for mobile devices, with a Nice interface and easy to use.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Cool, have you checked the recent mobile version of MetaMask?  

Yes @Whited35 I'm using the mobile version you are talking about. I'm really impressed as all the features available in Extension is available in mobile version. And we can connect the same wallet in extension and mobile version which increases the portability of wallet and gives us instant access in our hand.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

43 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Yes @Whited35 I'm using the mobile version you are talking about. I'm really impressed as all the features available in Extension is available in mobile version. And we can connect the same wallet in extension and mobile version which increases the portability of wallet and gives us instant access in our hand.

@Ridam Are you currently noticing any glitches on this app? I have reported some bugs to the developers and I hope they will fix it soon. The problem was, main-screen was not changing while accessing the Dapps. 

The metamask wallet is good, it has been too feasible given that it is easily coupled to the different browsers (with brave it has not presented me any problem) not to mention that the ease of creating each of the wallets, it is worth mentioning that this is used with recurrence in many airdrops

Matamask is a one of the best wallet for ethereum and erc20 tokens.This is a very popular wallet and easy to use.This wallet allows you to sent ,recive and store tokens.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

The Metamask wallet is a very safe and easy way to keep Ethereun safe and ERC-20 tokens that are in the same chain, here we can find a version for desktop and one for mobile devices that is very versatile when making transactions.

• +1 1

The metamask wallet is an excellent wallet when it comes to storing our Ethereum cryptocurrency, it is also a very secure wallet and has a security key that allows us to recover our account

• +3 1

metamask is an excellent easy-to-use wallet, you can add tokens from its menu or through its contract, it supports the xdai and bsc networks, which are very low in terms of their commissions, which is a good alternative to the high fees that are paid today over the eth network

• +2 1

Metamask is one of the best digital wallets for the protection of Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens that run on its chain, here you can have a very versatile desktop version and in the same way it has a version for mobile devices, in addition to having with a very easy to understand interface for its operation.

• +3 1

Metamask est un portefeuille de navigateur basé sur la cryptographie. Vous pouvez stocker vos pièces dans ce portefeuille. Vous pouvez l'utiliser sur le navigateur Chrome, Brave, Firefox. Vous pouvez l'exécuter à la fois Android et PC. Dans ce portefeuille métamasque, vous ne pouvez stocker que des jetons basés sur erc20 et de l'éthereum.

• -1 1

I consider the Metamask wallet one of the best to store the ethereum cryptocurrency, it is reliable and super secure, it also has a security key that allows us to recover the account if we lose it

• +2 1

This week I started using this wallet I didn’t know what was going to make it so simple, safe and fantastic it connects very quickly and I have the application in the mobile and in the browser I am taking advantage of the maxima I love it. thank you so much for this post because I used it for comments

On 10/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mohamed20 said:

trust wallet belong by tron is a good platform to save your cypto in the safe place without any problem had good extension in browser 

Trust wallet belong to binance not tron. 

3 hours ago, Bsyne90 said:

I like this wallet has good reputation and much known at the market metamask and trust wallet are recently makes their wallet the most trusted and secure for their memeber

You are right, metamask wallet has a very good reputation, and DeFi really increase the number of people using the wallet which can be easily used for swapping. That aside, metamask wallet have been maintaining high level of reputation since it has been created. 

• +2 1