Metamask wallet - Page 17 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Hi I agree with you, I have the MetaMask wallet, it is very reliable and very easy to use, download the extension and voila, always at hand. For all ERC and ERC20 tokens and you can link it with other sites.

Metamask is a cryptocurrency wallet which can be used on the Chrome, Firefox and Brave browsers. It's also a browser extension. This means that it works like a bridge between normal browsers and the Ethereum blockchain.
You can also easily add new ERC20 tokens in MetaMask wallet. You can then manage and transact your tokens through the MetaMask wallet.

MetaMask seems like a good wallet to be able to store your tokens from the ERC-20 network, the good thing is that it synchronizes perfectly with Uniswap and its extension for Google Chrome is quite useful, it seems quite good to use, and the security of 12 excellent words.

i use metamask for keep my yield coins and daily transactions and it is really works fine for me. They add extra extension to app. they add in-app swap system into app with low fees. You can use metamask with safely.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 11/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, fajarriadi said:

But my friend said that metamask is difficult to use so i haven't try it. I just have my etherwallet (MEW) and don't have the other wallet until now. If you say that metamask is more safe, maybe there is no problem if i use it.

It is much simpler than myetherwallet, I used it before but I got tired of not receiving airdrop and went to metamask

Very good, uses it, especially for ERC20. It's very user-friendly and even a beginner can use it. I don't know of a better one, I really do.

Nowadays metamask wallet has become more popular.  This is because the wallet is providing more security and with the trust they have protected the cryptocurrency from which the number of users of this wallet is constantly increasing.  So I would say that you can securely store crypto in this wallet.

The Metamask wallet is a good hot wallet option for the Ethereum network and ERC-20 tokens since it has its desktop version which makes it easy to use on certain pages, in addition to having a mobile version to access anywhere that is required.

Metamask is one of the best crypto wallet.I'm using it almost 2 years and I dont regret about it.Security system is not the best but good.I would advice to use this crypto wallet.

It is an extension for Chrome, Firefox and Brave that offers a wallet in Ethereum and its test networks the user can use the application in an easy and intuitive way, it is a good wallet to store Ethereum

Each public blockchain has a wallet and is unique to Ethereum, which supports the storage of MetaMask, ETH and tokens. It is like a bridge that brings the Ethereum blockchain closer to users through browsers. Here, you can access Ethereum dapps.

MetaMask is a free wallet available for Web use. It is like a browser for accessing the Ethereum network, with the ability to store and send Ether and ERC20 tokens. 

It has very good levels of security, with a simple and intuitive interface in which you can switch between a test network and the main network Ethereum. It gives the user control to manage funds and sign blockchain transactions through a key obtained in the initial configuration.

• +4 1

Metamask is good wallet, easy to use and effective with its security, the amazing thing is that it only asks for your password to enter making it more comfortable. And with its chrome extension it's quick to get into the wallet.

Right you are. metamask is a very useful wallet for storing coin. it is also used for many platforms who run defi project and without metamask we cant access them.

Metamask's wallet is a hot wallet that is in the desktop format in addition to having a mobile version, it has the capacity to support and store Ethereum and a high range of tokens in the ERC-20 chain, its interface is easy to understand for use.

1 minute ago, FANO160 said:

Metamask - это кошелек для криптовалюты, который используется как расширение Chrome, Firefox и Brave. Или он позволяет вам управлять своими закрытыми ключами Ethereum через указанный веб-браузер..

МетаМаск кошелек нормальный он еще токены хранит не плохо и, обмен делать хорошо! Главное не потерять данные и, все будет окей!

I have once in a while utilized this wallet, it has generally excellent acknowledgment around the world, what I am not used to is that it is on the web, it appears to me something risky, I generally use it is the chilly wallet.

In my opinion Metamask is the best wallet / extension for PC in terms of cryptos ETH-ERC20 is very fast, a very simple interface, it can easily interact with Webs3 and it is easy to add erc20 tokens,greetings.

Mеtаmаѕk wаllеt is vеrу muсh useful nоw dауѕ. there are mаnу dеfі рrоjесtѕ аrе ѕtаrtіng іn thе market who ask fоr metamask to соnnесt tо ассеѕѕ their platform. 

The truth is, that wallet is very practical, it even allows you to have your trust wallet there inside just importing the phrases and voila, I recommend it.

Edited by Michar1