Syria's working on its own digital currency project! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Syria's working on its own digital currency project!

If the Syrian government is to supervise the project, it will surely fail. They do not succeed in anything and do not benefit from the important resources that they possess.

This method will only be a way to circumvent the law and bring more money to the war merchants who now have billions of money and cannot get it out of Syria.

Syria is one of the country which is very weak in terms of all the factors like economically and huge number of wars have been going on there. And cryptocurrency has high probability there but it should be controlled in good manner otherwise they will destroy whole world. So, they should work very efficiently.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that the economic guidelines and for a cryptocurrency are if they do it correctly because they will not be successful, but if they do it with the common good and do it to steal it will not work.

This step is considered good for the State of Syria, especially at this time when its economy has collapsed, and the Syrian people are fond of the encrypted world, and this currency can succeed.

I believe that currently the number of countries that will carry out projects on their own cryptographic currency will continue to rise or increase, I personally do not consider it good news, but each person thinks differently.

• +2 1

It is more wonderful that Syria is one of the countries that can come up with a specific matter regarding crypto,
I really hope it is right and that we see a good project.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Let's discuss on this topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How good that countries join cryptocurrencies and want to create their own cryptocurrency, hopefully and soon more countries understand that this is the solution to a crisis since Syria sees potential that can be implemented in any country.

• +2 1

My friend, how I wish this news was real. Unfortunately, it is not true. My country, Syria is still trying to force the fraction of its national currency, and I do not see that it is on the borders of cryptocurrencies at the present time. Therefore, it has never considered cryptocurrencies and the only concern that occupies it is to restore the recovery of its economy only  Thank you

• +3 1

These are really good news for Syria, especially as it is going through difficult situations in terms of wars and economic pressure on it, and I hope that this currency will be successful because Syria deserves it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is quite encouraging to see that many developing countries are trying to to create their own cryptocurrency. This indicates that cryptocurrencies are very helpful in making economy of any underprivileged country more improved. 

they should work very efficiently, but i don’t think this can developing the economy of Syria, and unfortunately the Syrian government rejected the project

• +1 1

Nice too hear that but i don't think it'll be succesful. I feel very sorry for the syrian people but i don't think this  can save their economy, but in the future it can be good project. They can make money with using crypto world and it'll be perfect for them especially in this economic problems.

• +1 1

Well, i can see it in the future because it will be going popular by many people and we all know that syria is one of the country which is always having a war, they can used it to buy their needs in war like guns, bullets etc easily.

The case of Syria is somewhat controversial, since they do not even have a state that governs the entire people, in the case of Venezuela, although it is a dictatorship, at least they are not at war 24 hours a day for 365 days, possibly it will be a success if It is used in a way that benefits the people, but may be used for other purposes.

One of the alternatives that some countries such as Venezuea and Syiria have used to evade economic sanctions has been the use of cryptocurrencies, therefore it is not surprising that these future projects become consolidated and begin to be part of the economic evolution of places like those previously named. Bitcoin and the other altcoins have proven to be the best alternative to get out of the crisis.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

That's grate, we hope to see other countries to also create their own virtual currency because  that will bring competition and also progress to cryptoworld. And in small time cryptocurrency will spread everywhere around the world. 

• +1 1

Yes I hear about that but I want to tell you that this is not the only country that work on the coin project I want to tell you that also India and China is working on his own coin like digital coin hope that very soon they will launch

Syria is a good country but they are developing in their digital states. This is a very good news for Syrian peoples. Now they are trying to develop their own digital currency. I hope it will be useful for all Syrian peoples.

On 12/19/2020 at 9:53 PM, Amelia23 said:

I'm still waiting on the first country that will release her own crypto because we have been seeing such information about countries making their own crypto but I've never really seen any one being put in place. This might be because of one reason or another but it will be good for the economy and the citizens

Chuckles 😀😀, I thought I was the only one anticipating for a country to officially launch there's, today you'll hear China is working on one, tomorrow again, you'll hear India is working on her own cryptocurrency but at the end of the day nothing will be launched, we should first see any country that'll launch their cryptocurrency and we'll start believing all the story.

@teebasas @SciBoy read through my comments and the quoted one 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear, we all know that Syria is a country that is suffering from a very big crisis, and with these economic and other sanctions they are keeping pace with development and urbanization, they really have designed their digital currency for Syria, it is great that many countries have made such an achievement. 

• +3 1

Success will be determined by time as long as these governments do not want to control their own cryptocurrency under their own interests, the idea is to make them decentralized so that it has a free use in the world if they do not comply with these things, this project may not triumph unfortunately.

Cryptocurrencies have to be used taking advantage of all the benefits that they offer, but nevertheless the correct use of cryptocurrencies that these countries can give you is different and this is something that if these countries are they use it for their benefit. they would help the country to generate and it is something that these countries always do wrong.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 9:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Let's discuss on this topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the news in Syria.They are releasing new digital currency. I did not get any news.If they come up with a digital currency they will be successful because they have the power.If they get acquainted with digital currency then they will be able to do their economic status development.

Edited by online123

Syrias is a great country and if they create their own coin then it is good for them and they can make good money in this market at that time becasue so many peoples invest their money in the market and the Syria country that time more strong to get the investment from the outside country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day