Prospector Game - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Prospectors game is one of best blockchain based crypto game.  This game is Very profitable game. And this game user enter face is Very good. And this game future is Very good. I like this gam.                   

6 hours ago, fuer44 said:

wallet? even I haven't used any wallet yet. I just tried to play and when I was able to play and smoothly, I would think about it. do you really have to have a wallet at the beginning of the game? and what wallet do you think is good for the game?

You can use EOS private key to interact with the game or use scatter. Everything is recorded in the blockchain.

6 hours ago, cryptozalmii37 said:

This is really great article very much informative Eos is doing great with gaming. Crypto currencies have very shining future in gaming industry and Eos is doing great work in this field

Eos has many useful dapp. And yes they have a great result.

I  hate this type of crypto game now because i already lost a lot of money in gambling. At first, i wanted to earn money quickly and people suggested for this

Bengali?

View this Topic

Prospectors is one of the best crypto game. This game is very potential Game. This game future is very bright. And this game is profitable and earn real money. And this games based on TRX blockchin and this game has personal coin .and they give his payment hois personal coin.

16 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You can use EOS private key to interact with the game or use scatter. Everything is recorded in the blockchain.

eos private key? it's an online wallet or a hardware wallet. sorry for asking, i have never used eos before so i don't know. and I will be very grateful if you send the link, it can be here or to the message.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

eos private key? it's an online wallet or a hardware wallet. sorry for asking, i have never used eos before so i don't know. and I will be very grateful if you send the link, it can be here or to the message.

So you didn't have an EOS account? You have to use an EOS account to access the game to save your progress and receive the gold. You can make one with a LYNX wallet from a mobile or desktop wallet.

I see the exchange is a Dex does it run on a different blockchain apart from ethereum, most game are built on ethereum

21 hours ago, lucky80 said:

So you didn't have an EOS account? You have to use an EOS account to access the game to save your progress and receive the gold. You can make one with a LYNX wallet from a mobile or desktop wallet.

oh I know, that means it has become an absolute requirement. I will try it, and do you mind if I ask you later about the wallet and game?

2 hours ago, fuer44 said:

oh I know, that means it has become an absolute requirement. I will try it, and do you mind if I ask you later about the wallet and game?

Be my guess, mate. Feel free to contact me. I will respond ASAP.

2 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Is the game a way you earn bitcoin or what. 

Can I have a link to the game.

It is all in the op. And the game is using PGL token under the EOS platform. Man, you are not going anywhere with this kind of message. 

Edited by lucky80

I heard about it but i am not interested to that kind of game, it is just like Expert Option, you need to invest your money there and it is all or nothing. I think these kind of game are for those people who have huge fund for it because we couldn't earn huge amount of money if we only have small amount for our investment. That's what i think. 

14 hours ago, Raven said:

I heard about it but i am not interested to that kind of game, it is just like Expert Option, you need to invest your money there and it is all or nothing. I think these kind of game are for those people who have huge fund for it because we couldn't earn huge amount of money if we only have small amount for our investment. That's what i think. 

Well it is a game that will stop paying one day, it is built on the idea of bringing referrals to the project which actuallypay the money that arepaid to the refferer

48 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I also think it is very difficult for us to make a profit from which most of us will lose money on them without any benefit.

You don't have to use any money to play this game. You can make a profit, but this is not a quick-rich scheme. Make research before you post.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Ahmed dip said:

Gateway (Frederik Pohl's Gateway) is a 1992 interactive fiction video game ... Volunteers called prospectors come to Gateway to test the codes and pilot the ships to their destination, ... 

Mr. Policeman @PiroSense please catch that guy.

19 hours ago, Borsa said:

how much you have earned so far ? does it worth to spend time on it ? and can you please post links of the game as images are not loading for me.

I have stated all the links in the OP. Go back there and read.

9 hours ago, ashua1 said:

I used to play it and saw benefit from it and I hired people to play it with me but then the benefit was not enough for me to pay them.

You saw benefits but not able to manage the profit. That means you choose the wrong strategy.

Games are one of my favorite things but I've never heard of Prospector Games before and I don't know how it plays and how it controls it.But I've heard that playing in this game can make money.

I haven't played this game, but I'd like to know how much of the gold available in this game is available through Gold.  If we can make some money through this game then I will play the game and it will work every day.  A really great game in which we can make money.

I registered in this game, and I don’t like that without donation there development is very slow, it discourages any further desire to spend my time on this game, although I really like the strategies

2 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

I never heard about these paying types of games and sincerely can any one tell me more about this game i want to try it once a time.

You can play prospector for free just try it. You can start with the tutorial. All link is in the OP. No download needed.

What game is this? What is the meaning of the game? You say they’re getting gold and can be exchanged for currency?

8 minutes ago, dizanti said:

What game is this? What is the meaning of the game? You say they’re getting gold and can be exchanged for currency?

The prospector is a strategy game. yes, you earn gold by working, mining and many other tasks in the game. You can switch the gold to PGL token and sell it on exchange.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:08 PM, mojammel2993 said:

One of my favorite things about games is that I play games regularly but the prospector game is an online game where playing games can earn bitcoin.

You can earn PGL token and then you can exchange it with EOS. But the final exchange can be anything. It's up to you.

I'm really tired about games in internet and specially for Crypto currency earning because you play all the day and you got nothing finally it's a wasting time and effort you help them with seen all adds to make money

I play this game. Prospectors is best blockchain base webpage game. First time use eos platform now use wax platform.

a week ago I went to the game’s website and found that the winter version is no longer available, but today it reappeared, but I can’t access my account using a wax wallet, who knows what could be the reason?

18 hours ago, Slavi said:

winter version

What is the winter version? The Yukon? Have you tried again now? There might be maintained during the implementation of the migration tool. 

Btw, the migration tool is now running. You can transfer gold and asset both in two platforms. Read more here https://medium.com/@prospectorsgame/eureka-the-migrator-is-here-ffac3f96a12f?

Edited by lucky80

19 minutes ago, mbaman80 said:

Wait are you earning income playing just game o line wow that is cool. O will check that out too.

This is a game and not a get-rich-quick scheme. You play for fun and earn a bit by bit. But you might earn well if your strategy is great. And please fix the damn typo in your post.