Prospector Game - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

is this still a beta? in my opinion in terms of gameplay, it looks a little boring because there is no animated movement of the characters. but for a game that can make a profit from there, this will be amazing. it's just that I need to learn how to get money from this game.

17 hours ago, fuer44 said:

is this still a beta? in my opinion in terms of gameplay, it looks a little boring because there is no animated movement of the characters. but for a game that can make a profit from there, this will be amazing. it's just that I need to learn how to get money from this game.

No, it is running on full release. I hope you enjoy it without animation. Yes, you can make a little profit and a big one. Yukon is still empty and full of opportunities when the PGL launch on wax IMO. However, it would cost you a lot of investment to bring gold now. Try to keep playing in the EOS platform regularly. I hope you make some gold.

19 hours ago, lucky80 said:

No, it is running on full release. I hope you enjoy it without animation. Yes, you can make a little profit and a big one. Yukon is still empty and full of opportunities when the PGL launch on wax IMO. However, it would cost you a lot of investment to bring gold now. Try to keep playing in the EOS platform regularly. I hope you make some gold.

do you think can profit? Did you get a good profit? sorry for asking, but if the profit is large, I think I'll try. And another thing, is it available only for Windows and iOS only? Is on Android not available?

19 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

do you think can profit? Did you get a good profit? sorry for asking, but if the profit is large, I think I'll try. And another thing, is it available only for Windows and iOS only? Is on Android not available?

If you play it often, you can make a little profit, and if your strategy is good, you can make a big profit. There a lot of jobs available, so you don't have to rent a plot to collect gold. Just play it for free and forget about work for a while. It is good for your mental health.

It is a web-based game and you can play it from any browser.

2 minutes ago, Ahmadtijjani said:

I don't have the foggiest idea what token is this and I have a few inquiries it's this application worth our time? Or then again only an exercise in futility.

You can play it for free. And give your self a relax time for a while. 

Edited by lucky80

too bad, I tried opening it on a smartphone, but I couldn't. indeed this game might be opened only by computer. thank you, i will definitely try it.

3 hours ago, Loly said:

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to play, nor do I have the necessary skills in games, so I cannot succeed in winning games.

You don't have to win in this game, All you have to do is to be active and move your worker and collect the gold.

3 hours ago, fuer44 said:

this game might be opened only by computer.

No you can play it in any devices. Here a screenshot from my phone. I'm using safari.

0?ui=2&ik=154145805a&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1652732362559190893&th=16efaf53c321f76d&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-J82c2F7JGrkzZLSSREAjSDotFxfLBE9IOp0mJCNGi2Nmf0vo_GPbEbKdfi7vbTWTI0uZ9GGRfzdOq9ZZO6GPjcq6jMoSyW5RamzpGXc96PcKQbXfx1aLQMzY&disp=emb

9 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You don't have to win in this game, All you have to do is to be active and move your worker and collect the gold.

No you can play it in any devices. Here a screenshot from my phone. I'm using safari.

0?ui=2&ik=154145805a&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1652732362559190893&th=16efaf53c321f76d&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-J82c2F7JGrkzZLSSREAjSDotFxfLBE9IOp0mJCNGi2Nmf0vo_GPbEbKdfi7vbTWTI0uZ9GGRfzdOq9ZZO6GPjcq6jMoSyW5RamzpGXc96PcKQbXfx1aLQMzY&disp=emb

maybe my cellphone doesn't support it, I tried it many times and finally got it. but a little slow. it doesn't matter because I can play it on the computer when I want to play.

How much do you make a day? for now the PGL value is $ 0.06. maybe I'll try it later, I myself like playing games. I did not see information exchangers in the coin market and there was no more information.

12 hours ago, Loly said:

Maybe I will try it one day when I find the time to download it and I hope it will be easy and I will not regret wasting my time on it And if I need help I will ask you. 

OMG, you don't need to download anything. It is a web-based game, and you can play it anywhere.

8 hours ago, fuer44 said:

maybe my cellphone doesn't support it, I tried it many times and finally got it. but a little slow. it doesn't matter because I can play it on the computer when I want to play.

What is your phone? Have you used chrome? Anyway Cool, use a laptop or PC

2 hours ago, nasipadang said:

How much do you make a day? for now the PGL value is $ 0.06. maybe I'll try it later, I myself like playing games. I did not see information exchangers in the coin market and there was no more information.

It depends on how much gold you earn. If you have tools you can make more gold.  The market is here https://newdex.io/trade/prospectorsg-pgl-eos

2 hours ago, Diggy said:

So this is totally free?  

or we need to deposit bitcoin to earn more coins. 

Yes it's free and we don't need bitcoin. This platform run on EOS and WAX platform.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:55 AM, lucky80 said:

Are you guys playing this game?. Well if you are not yet playing you better hurry before all mining spot is gone. It is exciting, and you can exchange the gold with PGL token. 

spacer.png

The withdrawal is without limit and instant. 

spacer.png

Come out and play guys. Let's test your strategy.

i have a few questions first how can i download this app?can i found it on Google paly?my second qustion is : this app is legal or its scam?and what is pgl token its erc20 or not? its already listed in any exchange? please answer my questions bro 🙏

Edited by melikf78

We need more information about what your are promoting on your topic, for example we need to know about how we can earn, and if in short time or we need a long time to get some profits?

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, Zakari said:

Wow it's really amazing mate I have interest to play it can you plz guide me on were to get the game download?

Sorry, My mistake, I've added some explanation about the game in the OP. You can look there.

1 hour ago, melikf78 said:

i have a few questions first hiw can i download this app ?  can i found it on Google paly ? my second qustion is : this app is legal or its scam ? and what is pgl token its erc20 or not ? its already listed in any exchange ? please answer my questions bro 🙏

Please look at OP. I've added the information, and thanks for your interest..

18 minutes ago, tienda said:

We need more information about what your are promoting on your topic, for example we need to know about how we can earn, and if in short time or we need a long time to get some profits?

Play the game to earn PGL token and sell it in the exchange. Find a job for your three workers. 

Edited by lucky80

3 minutes ago, Loly said:

Really that's great that's it doesn't need to download anything now I will wait to have the time to start playing it and I will tell you my opinion. 

Alright, I hope you enjoy it and can make some profit. I love this game because the adventure is boundless. You can be anything in this gold rush escape. I believe this game will be immense someday. Especially when all the gold miner knows about it. 

This a really good way to earn some crypto especially for people who are into gaming and also for people who want to have some entertainment while they earn. I will try this game and I hope I will enjoy it as much as I enjoy playing PC games. The only sad thing about this is that my current wallet doesn't support pgl coin.

9 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Alright, I hope you enjoy it and can make some profit. I love this game because the adventure is boundless. You can be anything in this gold rush escape. I believe this game will be immense someday. Especially when all the gold miner knows about it. 

Hi
Do you know more information about this game? I want to ask if the minning has a limit? or unlimited so anytime there is still a chance to get a coin?
second question: I just finished the tutorial, then I was told to log in. there are many choices like facebook, telegram and others, then which choice should I choose which do you think is the best?
Thanks

2 hours ago, fuer44 said:

I want to ask if the minning has a limit?

As long as you have a free worker, you can send them to work and receive gold for payment. You must rent a plot to mine, and that will cost you gold. 

2 hours ago, fuer44 said:

there are many choices like facebook, telegram and others,

That is up to you, mate. It won't make any difference.

Edited by lucky80

On 12/14/2019 at 4:51 PM, lucky80 said:

As long as you have a free worker, you can send them to work and receive gold for payment. You must rent a plot to mine, and that will cost you gold. 

That is up to you, mate. It won't make any difference.

but when I try with facebook, the game doesn't continue and stops loading. is that my network problem or is it really long in that section?

On 12/14/2019 at 11:28 PM, Zakari said:

Ok I gonna check it and see what I can understand clearly form it thank you for the support

Ok, have fun. And please take care of your posts. Please fix the typo. 

5 hours ago, fuer44 said:

but when I try with facebook, the game doesn't continue and stops loading. is that my network problem or is it really long in that section?

First, log in to Facebook and try to login from the game. Everything is working well here in my side. What wallet did you use?

5 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

This is strategie based games and we can good money from without any investment and I'm also earned 32 dollars worth of EOS but currently this games is worthless.

Why do you think the game is worthless?

This is really cool I just bought a few EOS tokens to be able to try this out. One question if you have played, how do you find the resource location that is located on the map? Right now I am clicking on my local storage, and have some wood in my basecamp. But I need to go and gather other resources but need transportation. What is the best way to buy this? When I click on the next square in the minimap it says "no work required" and there are a number of "free location" squares. In any case the art of the game is cool and I'm still trying to learn more. I wonder if people play this on twitch.tv yet?

1 hour ago, sportlopez9000 said:

This is really cool I just bought a few EOS tokens to be able to try this out. One question if you have played, how do you find the resource location that is located on the map? Right now I am clicking on my local storage, and have some wood in my basecamp. But I need to go and gather other resources but need transportation. What is the best way to buy this? When I click on the next square in the minimap it says "no work required" and there are a number of "free location" squares. In any case the art of the game is cool and I'm still trying to learn more. I wonder if people play this on twitch.tv yet?

Lol, I love the enthusiasm, however, you have a lot of question. Have you gone through the tutorial? Here is the tutorial link. https://play.prospectors.io/?tutor=1&tutorRedirect=https://prospectors.io/choose_server

You need to pick up the resources or create a job for other players to deliver your resources to your camp. I don't about twitch.tv. However, You could be the one who plays it there. Go ahead and make some noise! 

Edited by lucky80

I don't really appreciate such projects and games which pay, but I saw several people who play in prospectors and earn some money from it. And the point is that you will need to bring referrals there. But you will never earn lots of money there

8 minutes ago, littledi059 said:

I don't really appreciate such projects and games which pay, but I saw several people who play in prospectors and earn some money from it. And the point is that you will need to bring referrals there. But you will never earn lots of money there

This game is for fun only. There is no word in this game or this thread indicating someone will get rich, and we already knew that, of course. 

I he started this game by seeing this. I think this is a good way for making profit. there are many people who likes to earn by playing game. so this will be very good for them.

19 hours ago, lucky80 said:

First, log in to Facebook and try to login from the game. Everything is working well here in my side. What wallet did you use?

wallet? even I haven't used any wallet yet. I just tried to play and when I was able to play and smoothly, I would think about it. do you really have to have a wallet at the beginning of the game? and what wallet do you think is good for the game?

This is really great article very much informative Eos is doing great with gaming. Crypto currencies have very shining future in gaming industry and Eos is doing great work in this field