Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoKing89

Where can i see how much i have earned with my posts

After you link your account in the forum to the platform, head to the third option after clicking on the account options and you will see the number of useful topics that will be calculated and the amount that has been granted to you

On 10/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

please state what your problem is, friend, so we can find out and help you, we are all here waiting for it from you, friend

For that you have to check your yobit account where your counted posts number along with bitcoins will be there. If you want to know previous history about deposits and withdraw, there you will get history option too to limo into. Your total comments will be counted on cryptotalk under profile section where yobit rejects some inappropriate posts so might be your cryptotalk and yobit numbering be same or not.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:39 PM, CryptoKing89 said:

Can any body help me out ?

Register in Yobit exchange and then go to cryptotalk and put your email you use here in registering your account in cryptotalk and then click save. 

you can see your earnings on yobit.net. you will see how many post that are counted and will be paid but not all post you made will be counted as useful.

You can see it on your carpeto talk profile in the upper right corner top on the account then top on the profile.... interesting work.

You can see it on your carpeto talk profile in the upper right corner top on the account then top on the profile.... interesting work.

I wager that is the bizarre element, because most people already had the account at yobit.

Yes, you need to maker an account at yobit. And then you'll must link that account with this one (I think it really is also carried out on the hyperlink I've furnished). After this is completed, your balance may be seen at that hyperlink (with a little postpone, manifestly) and you can withdraw into your yobit account.

To check how a whole lot you earned you need to first sign in into Yobit alternate after which upload you Cryptotalk electronic mail, after that you'll see your incomes and posts, Although I did now not get hold of it yet

Make sure your posted theme is different from the other, post by theme so you get paid. You can view the post on YouTube, make sure your post is valid and at least 100 characters, don't repost the same theme

At first you go your yobit exchanger. Then goes to cryptotalk campaign then you can what is your earnings

If you have linked your account to YobIT you will be able to see your earnings.  You must add the yobit account by the email you first registered with the cryptot.

In yobit you should click your name in menu bar then then it will drop down that include cryptotalk campaign click it then make sure you had been save your email there to bind your account here and yobit and lastly it will show your UID.

Evert hings are displayed in this page https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ . Your total posts and total transactions made for you are displayed under the chart. You can track your previous earnings too. On the top of the page, there are the column for the total useful posts and total posts which got already paid.

You must complete free 100 posts then you will start to be paid after there for each useful post or comment that you will write. You will be paid 1000 satoshi per useful post or comment and you will have a day limit of 30 posts per day, all the payments are made through yobit exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You have to post more topics than you did, and  do you need help? I am sure that all members of this forum will help you without a doubt.

Hello brother, im guessing that you haven't joined yobit. If you haven't then join yobit and create a account there you will be able to see how much you have earned and withdrawal process is also done from yobit. It is a mandatory plateform to join in order to get your earnings.

You can see it on Yobit exchanges by clicking on your name and selecting the "Cryptotalk" tab. There will be written the number of posts and below is the amount for which you have already been paid. It's simple, be careful

This is very simple, click on your name in the right corner of the main page of the Yobit platform and then click on the Cryptotalk campaign option.

You can see all the satoshi you have earned on yobit under the "cryptotalk campaign" section and you can access it by logging in to your account on yobit and then click on your username and then click on "cryptotalk campaign".

Dear friend you can check you balance on your Yobit account, If you have opened one already. if you don't have. you need to create one and the link it to Crypto talk account.