Exchange Fees - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

Dear friend I would like to suggest you to use yobit as your exchanger site. Because it charges low fees. Or if you don't want to use this then you will go for binance is the best site. Thanks 

Nowadays Exchange is going on a very big issue because the amount which we earn through online has to be converted again through the exchange, so we have to pay its fees, for that it is necessary that we use the exchange whose fees is less.I think the blockchain exchange we should use Because its fees are very less than others.

• +2 1

We will find many exchange sites in the crypto world.  But not all exchange site fees are the same.  However I use binance and yobit exchange sites.  And binance and yobit exchange site trading is very low  binance is everyone's favorite exchange site and trading fees are very low here.  So I would advise everyone to use Binance Exchange site

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, Binance is among the platforms in which the trading fees are very low, and it is the first place in my opinion because it is a pioneer in this field and provides a lot of services to subscribers and support so it deserves it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

when we are trading and earning money through trading and there are many issues on which our trade can be reduced into loss and the trading he is one of them so trading free should be minimum

I think we should be more concerned with the costs on the Ethereum blockchain than the costs of the exchange, because the cost on exchanges is quite low compared to DEX on Ethereum. Transaction fee on Binance is 0.1%, on Yobit is 0.2%, and on UniSwap is 0.3%. Besides, we need to pay transaction fees on Ethereum blockchain, on average, each transaction on UniSwap will cost about 50 USD. The token value that I want to swap to USDT is only about 30 USD ^^

I use yobit exchange for trading and for investment purpose. I think this is the best exchange in the world. It has low transactions fee and it is very safe and secure. I also use binance but yobit is my most favorite one. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When it comes to fees i love kucoin because they don’t charge that much which helps you make more money. I use to be on binance but i got kicked out. I see HitBTC is reducing fees to attack trades, and recently i saw volume trading on it increase and very stable, and kucoin and binance are always low fees and have many intensive. 

Many exchanges have different trading fees, I think the best exchange fee in binance and Yobit. Yobit is legit and trusted exchange. I like yobit. you can convert any currency to usd and then you can withdraw with lowest fees.

• +4 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

I prefer to use binance and yobit because they have the lowest transaction or withdrawal fees and we can get profits from these platforms. I prefer the yobit exchange most but I think there is no information about the yobit exchange in your post. Yobit has the lowest transaction fees and we can use this exchange very comfortably and safely. I use yobit for my trade. 

Exchange fees varies slot base on the wallet you male use of.. Binance,luno all have different charges..  So it varies 

Good article, I hope everyone knows the differences between fees. Many platforms offer large fees for trading on them, so it is good to educate everyone about the platforms with the lowest fees

I use binance that has the lowest commission rate, but the best so far, I can say that the commissions are almost nothing if you use a cryptocurrency that has low commission and turn it into this one, for the optimal management of your assets, this is the one better decision to work the exchanges and not lose a lot of capital for transactions.

• +2 1

Frankly, I do not care about payment fees as much as I care about safety, and I think this scheme changes permanently and the fees change from one platform to another, and also I am a beginner currently I want to start work and then I will read this scheme and maybe choose the platform with low payment fees

Yea exchange fee more matter.Some exchanges take high fee and some low. So use that one which contain low fees. I suggest to use coinbase and binance. And one more thing when you want to withdraw then convert your crypto in Ltc or trx because these coins take low charges to withdraw. 

• +2 1

This data is changing all the time, and maybe there are other smaller exchanges with better fees.

Not all of them are included here.

Ididn't know Gemini charges such high amount of fee. So, if I exchange 10 BTC worth of cryptocurrency, I have to pay a total of 0.10 BTC. I would never try to use this exchange, even if there is no exchange exist in the world. Binance are Kucoin are the best forever.... 

I am using Kucoin exchange till yet which have quietly very low fees i dont know exactly the fees but whenever i want to withdraw my money it just Cut the little fees

Many exchanges have different trading fees, I think the best exchange fee in binance and Yobit. Yobit is legit and trusted exchange. I like yobit. you can convert any currency to usd and then you can withdraw with lowest fees.

• +2 1

I think your post is very informative and useful for me and thanks for sharing this useful post.  There are many exchanges where fee is very high. I use only yobit and binance exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

• +1 1

• When it comes to fees I love kucoin because they din,t charge that much which helps you make money.I used to be on binance but I got kicked out. I would never try to use  this exchange even if there  is on exchange exist in the world.
  •  

different exchange charge different fin that is on the basis of their vision of the exchange we should only use the exchange with low fee if we are a new trader and the amount we are investing is law

It is very difficult. There are many platforms. Discounts are very large for trading. The fees are large in some platforms and in others you do not have to trade at least fees.

• +2 1

It is really best post to find a the trading fee charged by different exchanges. It shows that the lowest fee has been charged by Binance site which is also legit and real site for exchange. Moreover, I saw the fee charged by Gemini which is 2%. So I am thinking, are there really some users of the Gemini site to use for trading with high trading fee.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"