Exchange Fees - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Exchange Fees

At this time I don't use any other exchange in only using yobit.net exchange till this time some people suggested me other exchanges but I have no trust on anyother exchange I have knowledge about yobit.net so I only use this exchange but some of my friends having trust on other exchanges and feel ease to using them so they joined them it is everyone decision what he wants to use lowest fee exchange or highest. 

For hell's sake, I didn't realize Gemini charges such high measure of expense. In this way, in the event that I trade 10 BTC worth of cryptographic money, I need to pay a sum of 0.10 BTC. I could never attempt to utilize this trade, regardless of whether there is no trade exist on the planet. Binance are Kucoin are the best for eternity

• +1 1

so that you can make love which one cryptocurrency weaning will be the very best to add the commutation is involving low-pitched charges for the reason that sometimes you expressed that position figures. then you also will need to convert it's the decision-maker for proper charges guidelines.

It's very interested some exchange are charging a very low fee and some are very high and if you withdraw the funds in BTC then the withdrawal fee is very high 

I mainly use the Binance exchange, it's the absolute best in fact, these fees are split in half if you have a little Binance Bnb currency, so the Binance exchange is the lowest fee ever.

If the quotes are a totally critical factor while chickening out in an change because every now and then we are able to lose a part of our profits in only one withdrawal. That is why to marketplace you ought to have that very clear. I use Binance, Crex24 and I am checking out a web page that I noticed that they advocated and I discover it very beneficial which you byskip your cash to ETH and there you switch it again into BTC for a minimal fee.

because I am a beginner so I still don't use any exchange but by the grace of Allah on this week I will start my are so I will decide which is the best wallet for exchange for my money and I will use that and I also see which have lowest price or which have highest price of exchange and fees

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Alax said:

because I am a beginner so I still don't use any exchange but by the grace of Allah on this week I will start my are so I will decide which is the best wallet for exchange for my money and I will use that and I also see which have lowest price or which have highest price of exchange and fees

@Alax I have being using two exchanges now. Like yobit the trading fee is 0.2% while the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is 0.012btc but for altcoins it is very low, ripple and digibyte are the lowest. On binance the trading fee is 0.1% while the withdrawal fee is very low, for bitcoin it is 0.0005btc but lower for altcoins significantly. 

When we talk about exchange rating it change time to time. I have heard about kucoin it also charge in very less fee which is very helpful to make more money. There are many forum which have lowest charges fee but kucoin is much best.

There are a lot of wallets I have seen where trading is very free but I have a lot of wallets where you can trade but it depends on the token. Good exchange rate is normal, but each exchange has a different fee I think these two platforms are very compatible. And their platform is easy to use and navigate.

The withdraw fee for the exchange is about 0.0005 btc - 0.0015 btc. I think that will depend on their regulation in the exchanges. If you don't want to pay the fee in bitcoin, then you can use altcoin to pay for the withdraw, and I am sure that the fee will also reduce. I don't mind to pay a high fee if the withdrawal process takes a short time, less than 5 minutes. But then I realize that will depend on the blockchain network confirming. If the transaction is big, then the network will need some time to process every transaction. And if that happens, I will use altcoin to withdraw, and that will not take too long to see it arrives in my wallet.

Well i am new here and i don't know about this because some are saying that exchange fees is compulsory and some are saying that no its no compulsory so i also wanna know that is it good or not. Thank you

Some exchanges have really high fee and i prefer to stay away from them , because for me one of the most important characteristic for picking an exchange is the fees it charges for every transaction. Binance is good one because it is reliable and does not charge much  and even some of the transactions are totally free.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Hafizshan2525 said:

The withdraw fee for the exchange is about 0.001 BTC I think so same also applied to binance they both have the rules.image if btc goes to 100,000 usd dollars are they still going to keep that 0.001 BTC?

It depends, it can be higher or lower, like on binance it is lower than many other exchanges, while on another exchange, it can be high like 0.0015 bitcoin. 

46 minutes ago, karte 6 said:

Many exchanges have really high fees and I prefer cryptocurrency to them, because for me one of the most important features of exchange selection is the fee charged for each transaction. Cryptocurrency is good because it is reliable and charges a lot more

I think you need to know the difference between cryptocurrencies and exchanges, these exchanges are used to trade cryptocurrencies. So saying you prefer cryptocurrencies to exchanges is very wrong. 

I always prefer yobit exchange for cryptocurrency trading and holding because i like this exchange interface it is very easy and simple for me. I don't think fees is matter if you choose good cryptocurrency exchange what happened if some cryptocurrency exchange did not charge any fees but they are not trusted. It is a good information that you explain in chart

Yes my friend you are right ,so mumber using different wallet. So it maybe depends on the value of coin which we are using for draw. So it maybe some wallet give low fees charge. But if we make draw into bitcoin then it maybe high and then if we use litcoin then it maybe low.so that is my thought otherwise you are my senior and you know well .

Yobit charges low exchanges fees instead of the others exchange sites on the internet it has many good features also and also charges less fees more then others that's why everyeveryone will use it for there exchanging. Thanks 

Dear friend in my experience I will suggest you to use yobit this is the best exchange site. I have ever seen in my life that is the site from where we can earn money independently. 

If you aren’t afraid of providing your documents to exchanger (procedure called KYC), I would highly recommend to do it. Many of them offer much lower fees if they see that you’re reliable and fair client. As well when your trading volume per day/month starts to grow, exchanger can again decrease your fees (so you become some kind of VIP-client 😌)

On 10/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, hexwin said:

You can see major exchanges fees  and comparison from lowest to highest.

What exchange you use and what fees they charge?

New data: oct 4 2019

EF-Ri0zW4AM0Q_M.jpg:large

Old data

photo_2019-09-23_10-11-12.jpg

Thats why binance is ths exchange which mostly of people are interested on it because it is the worthiest exchange than all but also its charging low trading fees than all. 

There are lots of exchange site to be had on internet.Some websites are exchange cash with complete proof and somes are fake.They handiest take high prices for exchanging.So i endorsed Yobit and binance is the great website It can not take high costs.Human beings are using this web page on the grounds that plenty of years.

We all know that paying commissions is one of the most annoying things when it comes to operating cryptocurrencies, they are necessary but there are those who take advantage (exchanges) of them to steal "legally" from their users, since they accept the terms and conditions, thank God there are platforms that prioritize their users and do not loot their funds.

I am using yobit exchange offering fee according to value of crypto coin and i use ltc coin for withdarwal very low fee of withdrawal. There are too many offers in yobit mean you can trust for trading on yobit.