How can i receive my selling to PayPal?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

How can i receive my selling to PayPal??

Sorry I haven't you this method yet so I don't have any information about it I don't know anything about it and don't have the knowledge about it. 

This forum pays bitcoin currency only if you want to get dollars, you should trade bitcoin currencies to dollars and then withdraw them on paypal

Why PayPal There are so many simpler and safer wallets In fact I do not have enough information except that you have to send the payments to the platform and then transfer the money to Paypal or you can use Payer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Im sorry about that I do not use paypal to withdraw my bitcoins.I only buy XRP to convert my BTC to  withdraw my earnings here and  receive to my country.

You want withdrawal your funds in PayPal then use local bitcoin and paxful to do this process, but you need to give high fees when you withdrawals your funds, when you prepared to pay this fees then you try this exchange to send money in your PayPal account.

How can I receive my selling to PayPal ? Hi guys here most of the people has not using the PayPal so am using the PayPal but am not using PayPal to transfer the bitcoins so I don't know

I think you need to check on your online work there should be something that is working properly for you you should always find an exchanger that is willing to give you his/her paypal money for the crypto you have there are there so many of them , and thy can do it for a fee

Use Local Bitcoin / Paxful because this two platform can exchange your Bitcoin to PayPal. Immidialtly with no risk. But you need huge. Amount of bitcoin before you can start to sell your Bitcoin to PayPal because of the huge fee 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, in my country one bank starts to receive paypal money and i wont to sell my bitcoins and receive my payment to paypal, is there any way that i can receive my payments on paypal pleas tell me, thank you all

Sorry frind my country don't have to recive money through the paypal so I can't use this method and not have any useful information about your question but I hope other friend help you to know about your topic 

Yobit currently not paying you in PayPal. So you can't withdraw in PayPal from yobit directly. But there are many third part sites help you to sand in your PayPal account. But it will charge you some extra fee. Instead use perfect money account..

Thanks for this information. I really didn't had any knowledge about this.As I am a beginner it will surely help me.This is a great information given by you. 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, in my country one bank starts to receive paypal money and i wont to sell my bitcoins and receive my payment to paypal, is there any way that i can receive my payments on paypal pleas tell me, thank you all

I didn't get exchanger where we can withdraw our funds through paypal. But I get this on coinbase which isn't for global users. You can try some p2p services to exchange your bitcoins to paypal. There are many p2p exchangers you will get on this market.

Hey, dear I know coinbase support paypal withdraw but I don’t know your country support coinbase or not, if your country support coinbase buy and sell then you can withdraw money from your paypal account.          

There is no Paypal Bank here to receive your payments. There is only Bitcoin to receive your payments from the forum, but there are sites where Bitcoin can be transferred to Paypal easily and good fees for transferring.

Well I think you could actually do this using a wallet  like Coinbase I really don't know how to send from coinbase to PayPal but I guess it has such features so you should go check it out or make research.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't use PayPal, I use Coinbase, so I don't know anything about PayPal, so it would be good to know from those who know. I hope that I will find out

1 hour ago, Jahida 67 said:

I don't use PayPal, I use Coinbase, so I don't know anything about PayPal, so it would be good to know from those who know. I hope that I will find out

if I understand correctly the creator of this topic wants to know how to change bitcoin to paypal and how to withdraw money from paypal to his bank account.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the topic creator I advise you not to change bitcoin to paypal, because paypal is reversible, this means that for example if you change your bitcoin to paypal the owner of the paypal account that sent you the money will be able to revert the money to his account and you will run out of money in your paypal account while you already sent bitcoin to the person

if you want to withdraw money to your bank you can use coinbase, cex.io and coins.ph

On 2/14/2020 at 6:33 AM, kirubel said:

Hello. Well, you cannot withdraw money (USD) from Yobit platform through PayPal as they don't have that withdrawal option. Here are the options available on Yobit platform

kaas.png.7f69dee61b8e554e01f766b901ff1ea0.png

That is why it is "senseless - dumping" when plentiful roll up at this time and declare that their want is to figure out 30 for each day, they disregard roughly culture and necessitate to execute it contained by the slightest on the cards time. Crypto discussion may perhaps be a residence to remain, to arise it portion of your days contained by the crypto globe

you can withdraw your capital from it in one of the enduring types of coins. Upon completion of the withdra development

Yeah it's in point of fact dreadfully viable and we each and every one requisite to be alert and make certain that we are listening carefully to generate a dissimilarity that is sincerely giant and beneficial in a enormously titanic mode and we must each and every one anticipate to building a differentiation that is genuinely gigantic

On 2/14/2020 at 6:33 AM, kirubel said:

You can't withdraw US dollars from Yobit platform to your PayPal account because they don't have this payment method. The available payment methods to withdraw USD out of Yobit are credit cards, perfectmoney, advcash, Payeer and Capitalist.

you can withdraw your riches from it in one of the lasting types of coins. Upon completion of the withdra method

You can try several wallets to check if you can convert your bitcoin to PayPal money. Coinbase is one of the most used wallets apart from blockchain. From coinbase, you can just sell your coins and get your payments on your PayPal account. I am sure of this. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can decide to withdraw bitcoins and then you look for an exchange site online, that would be very important for you to really look for the right ideas that really press us in so many ways that we all know the good work we cannot even understand some of the effort that we run to and understand as we all know  in the forum. exchanger will send you your amount to paypal for a feel they can charge even 5 usd andts what happens