Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 26 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

There are many good sites which give bitcoin like coinitply and coinadster and adbtc.top but all of them need to long time work and some of them need to many friends invites to get good salary.

• +2 1

It is difficult to find legitimate sites that offer large Bitcoin currencies like this forum, for example there are taps, but they are a waste of time only as you can earn one dollar during a week, if you want to know about the cryptocurrency and earn together, I do not advise you other than this forum, it is the best at all

There are not many legit sites ,if you want to earn free bitcoin then you can min on criptotalk for free according to me this is the legit site to mine your own coins and if you know about this and want me to tell you for some other site than m sorry I am not much indulge in such free mining processes.

In fact, all of the sites that give free Bitcoin are fraudulent and fake, they ask to buy a membership in order to increase the profits, and as soon as you send your money your account will be banned and you will fall victim to their fraud.

Dear I advise you to freeBitcoin site it gives free coins periodically every hour and this is really great, I tried it so I advise you to do it and work it immediately. It is all the future for all of us, try it and you will never regret it. 

I think there are other site or platform that give bitcoin but the one and only platform which gives bitcoin for free is crypto talk currency platform but any other site or platform which claim to give bitcoin or any other rewards is not legit it should be created by the scammers or hackers

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  And at the same time we learn everything about cryptocurrency to create useful posts and pay here, so you can call if you want additional sites, good luck to you. Good luck to you. Assalamualaikum.

Ii si best to consult an expert member...

I wish you all the best and everyone success.

I think that the best way to get Bitcoin for free is this platform and I say this. I am confident, and after my experience, this forum is one of the best places to obtain material and scientific gains.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  I just want to ask if you can offer any better site by skipping this campaign to get more free bitcoins?  I want to explore more and keep some more bitcoins for me even it takes a lot of time because I am really interested and eager to learn more.  Please just give me that legitimacy because some people spend money and waste time at the end of keeping some coins.  We need to stay away from wasting time.

Dear mate, i have no idea about any site which are legit in the sense of collecting free bitcoins. I'm new on this forum and I'm working only in this forum. Wish you best of luck. 

I have recently found noise.cash to be interesting, but you shouldn't expect to earn a lot. Maybe a few cents for a few posts in bitcoin cash currency but not much. I also read there about two more, one is read.cash and another one is den.social . Both these two seem to be a way to earn something that will be very small though.

My dear friend I don't see ny sites which are related to this platform which give us btc... Because if any site give us so it's value is too much low from this....I think it's a Best platform from the other sites for earnings the Free btc...

I do not think that you will find your request so easily, and that my grandmother cannot be safe. You should be careful of fraudsters. Therefore, I advise you to stick to the forum and follow up with the members, so you will find the knowledge you want, and as the saying goes, a bird in the hand is better than 10 birds on the tree

• +2 1

Yes, you said tick.  Bitcoin mining can earn you bitcoins for free but you need to set up a powerful computer to mine a decent amount of bitcoin.  If you are looking for a light site where you can earn free bitcoin for free, I would suggest you to look at CoinPot. They have the option of mining, gambling and calling.  This may be helpful for you.  Let me know if you would like help setting up a CoinPot account.  I assure you it is 100% valid and I can show you the proofs of payment.  It has been used for two years now. It started a long time ago.

There are sites to earn money, but they are few and depend a lot on the referral rates that you provide to the forum and give you a few percentages of profit.

• +1 1

The only website that I can recommend to you because it is legit and has a good payment too, I also engage with it until now. The bitcoin talk is quite similar to cryptotalk but the payment is base on the rank and you should join in campaigns too and you may earn through posting. 

• +2 1

There are many other sites to earn free bitcoin. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. Make our posts useful and helpful.

It is very legit. But free Bitcoin site is like a gambling or gaming site. You need to get for you to earn and get your earnings bigger.  If u have luck for you to always win and because of legitimacy. You can easily earn high profit from it but you need many licks before winning that high amount of prices.

No site will pay you free bitcoins. You must do something for it. But there are some sites that will give a small amount for visiting sites, watching videos, doing captcha. But from this you can't learn anything from this and you will waste huge time from your life comparing earnings from this. So I would prefer you try to spend time in researching about cryptro and try to develop a skill that can help you to earn from freelancing marketplace. Hope this comment helped you. 

So i don't known is there any other legit site in the internet but you can search in google and you can get your desire earning site.

Hello my friend, I don't think there is any site that offers free bitcoins, but Cryptotalk is the most reliable and safest site for me, so don't waste your time searching.Invest your time in this forum and you will be able to collect more Bitcoins.

Its quite obvious that there are other legit sites out there that do give free coins as well,but their payment is very low compared to the service you'll render  and energy you'll apply,they only pay little, and will take a long time before you'll be able to gather a lot of money 

• +1 1

I advise you not to search. Because I searched a lot and tried many sites, but the best one is the cryptotalk forum. And I currently work only in this forum. In addition to investing and trading.

Dear most of the sites are running these days that are dealing with cryptocurreny but it's hard to find legit one as most of them are just scam. Fortunately, if you get a legit site, it's difficult to earn good amount from it as their income is too slow. Such sites require more effort as well so try to stay away from them.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think from my experience there are no sites that offer the bitcoins offered by the forum here
There are many sites that ask for more work for a small fee that is not worth the effort and working with it in addition to the fees they charge from our work to subscribe
And many sites attract promises of high wages, but they are deceptive
You have to watch out for it
I advise you to complete the work here, learn more and wish you good luck