Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Did anyone else not get pay from pay/post offer?

We are at the end of the year twenty twenty. .. Therefore, I think that the managers and officials are organizing the forum and removing unnecessary things..so, the payment is currently suspended
We have to be patient, it is the key to relief.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The date of this topic is October 2019 and yes this problem happened yet before on the old system payment more times. But for the new system payment the problem of sending BTC to balance, is the first time and taking a long time to be resolved. The important we should stay patient and doing our post, if we are still collecting our Talk token, so anything is okay.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, teminalibug said:

My account is a little older and i  used to get paid but now it's been about 2 days and i have not been paid, so yah i think we need a little notice about this. is it an issue or we did not read the requirements. we need to here it from admin.

Crypto talk pays based on reputations your post get so you may post and not get paid if your post doesn't earn reputations from members, so you need to make quality post before you earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here is a clear example of what a person can do to conceal that he is violating the rules, this user has been banned, that does not happen by chance, it is most likely that he has committed a serious offense, even so he demanded his payment, perhaps wanting to show that he performed good songs and everything else, but surely it has not been like that, cryptotalk pays who deserves it, therefore, we are deserving of that payment, let's work well, and sometimes they are late in payments, but if they we deserve, they will surely give it to us.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, wilbertson said:

I'm a Royal use of this forum since my registration, i like the site do to it's great features and the look plus there are no too much restrictions on posting like bitcointalk. But there i few complaints i got.

First, support maybe nit be active or too slow, i contacted support do to my issue if not been paid from the pay/post offer but no response.

Second, I contribute by making discussions, creating topics helping others but i have not been paid it's been too day

If there us a problem you should tell user via email or the forum, and i deal love to be told if i will never get paid so i can post  and contrubute normally instead of staying up here 20 hrs for nothing.

Thanks

In any forum or huge site, such problems occur. So I hope to be patient, and your problem will be solved because this forum is very committed to its promise with us.

This payment issue was solved and I also know that this forum are not paying payments to their members due to some reasons and now they are giving us double payments to all members of this forum.

Brother you have a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in your posts. It takes me extra time to understand what you actually trying to say in your post.  I think a lot of users facing the same issue, but no one knows the justified reason. May be moderators themselves gives some answers soon.

This forum is paying continuously for the useful posts but in past some days payments have been restricted. This often happened but the problem is solved now and payment is started again. You can claim all of the money for the posts.

This must been quite the problem for many people and were not even sure of the reasons and its really suprisng that this had to happend espeically to those who are really loyal to the forum itself, there must have been a reason for this and we have to figure it out why?...

Do not worry. Sometimes the payment is stopped for a week or less in order to clean the forum or do some updates, and after that the admin recharges the wallet and then we can get our cryptocurrencies

my friends are using this site since many months and they recommended me to ise it and they are  receiving pay on regular base amd never missed single payment
i am also hoping the same because i trust at this site in a way

Still now I don't have any problem about payment issues and whatever I post useful I am fully paid on time still I think that they don't explain the reasons why they have deleted ur post and I think they must tell us about the reasons.

That is very good behaviour my friend. I am also doing my work with honest. As you asked about the payment stopped, I would like to tell you that it is 3rd day of my payment as I am new in this forum. In these 3 days, I am receiving all my payment of the posts that I have made here one week ago. I haven't face any problem in payment and that's why thanks to Moderators of the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The reason they didn't get paid is probably because you broke a rule and got fined. So I guess there is no other reason. Because I know now, likewise, if a rule is broken you cannot withdraw your money.

I responded 1 week later, because it is better to ask for a solution from this forum and it is better to clean the forum or there is no payment now for recharging the platform due to some technical error or currency.  It is used and it only flags the specific word.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience to us. I have been using this forum since November 2020. I haven't faced any problem yet so I haven't an experienced of contacting with support. Moreover, in these 2 months, I also haven't faced to stop any payment of my posts yet.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The past mission dispatched by Yobit is totally genuine and I don't feel that there is a part who distributed a valuable theme and didn't get installment for it and along these lines the issue might be impermanent either to tidy up the gathering or in view of a specialized glitch or to energize the stage in monetary forms Now additionally there is no installment, yet Yubit is an authority organization and when it gives a choice, it actualizes it

as a newcomer I have not started getting paid in this place but I think this is a good place and I don't know about the moderators if they reply on time or not

The past mission dispatched by Yobit is totally legitimate and I don't feel that there is a part who distributed a helpful point and didn't get installment for it and in this manner the issue might be impermanent either to tidy up the gathering or in light of a specialized breakdown or to energize the stage in monetary standards Now likewise there is no installment, however Yubit is an authority organization and when it gives a choice, it executes it

you said there are no too much restrictions on using of the forum like the bitcointalk can you please tell us about all the restrictions on the bitcointalk forum and how it is different from the cryptotalk.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, teminalibug said:

My account is a little older and i  used to get paid but now it's been about 2 days and i have not been paid, so yah i think we need a little notice about this. is it an issue or we did not read the requirements. we need to here it from admin.

More greetings to all members on the forum. Unlike me, when I opened the account newly, I have started receiving payment when I'm supposed to. Because before you receiving payment, you most have to complete your first hundred post, before starting your daily twenty post. After a week, then you will now start earning bitcoins as reward which when I'm due, I have started earning.

There are people complaining sometime that they are removed from getting payment in yobit, I advice those that dosent know the reason to cantact any admin in the forum to confirm. Because the forum is always in the walfare of the members to enjoy and keep visiting the forum. 

I also did not get paid yet, but what is the problem even though I am here every day and work and this seemed to bother me

On 10/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, wilbertson said:

I'm a Royal use of this forum since my registration, i like the site do to it's great features and the look plus there are no too much restrictions on posting like bitcointalk. But there i few complaints i got.

First, support maybe nit be active or too slow, i contacted support do to my issue if not been paid from the pay/post offer but no response.

Second, I contribute by making discussions, creating topics helping others but i have not been paid it's been too day

If there us a problem you should tell user via email or the forum, and i deal love to be told if i will never get paid so i can post  and contrubute normally instead of staying up here 20 hrs for nothing.

Thanks

Dude many people face this issue as far as i know but this issue resolve in sometime when trading is stopped this may happen but as trading is open all the things are getting normal and you receive the payment of your posts..

• +1 1

I have the same problem that you are facing, I think it is a temporary bug in the payment system ,. The management must strive to solve the problem, many people need money on the Crypto platform, thank you for your post, it is useful for everyone