Gold & Crypto - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

If the person is able to make use of cryptocurrency it will be the best choice for them. cryptocurrency is more suitable for making money in a short time but with a big risk. cryptocurrency is an investment in a digital world and it has gained the trust of many large investors. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You should pay attention to the fact that cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that are in the end fake and based on supply and demand, and there is no real guarantor for them, so it is not acceptable to turn into a store for gold unless something is placed in exchange for them in a central bank

I think both have their own advantages and good or band sides. 

Gold is a real money for centuries, it have real value. We need fait currency in the bank to invest in gold. Its value may also decrease by the time. 

Where crypto is modern currency, it is a digital currency you don't need banks to store crypto. You can store it in online wallets. The price of cryptocurrencies changes every day, which is good or as well as bad for investment. 

So both have good or bad sides. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, hexwin said:

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

I agree although gold is not used anymore as money because of the current financial system that is based on trust and on debt. I don't think it will be sustainable and some countries with high debt have seen the effects but right now there is no way out. The only escape from this will be Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I don't think that crypto means anything. It is a word used to describe the technology of cryptocurrencies but you describe cryptocurrencies being similar to gold. Which exactly perhaps Ethereum you think shares similarities with gold? Why you are using this word to describe all cryptocurrencies and compare with gold. Maybe you could compare crypto to metals then, since gold is one.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/24/2020 at 12:20 PM, Naylor89 said:

If the person is able to make use of cryptocurrency it will be the best choice for them. cryptocurrency is more suitable for making money in a short time but with a big risk. cryptocurrency is an investment in a digital world and it has gained the trust of many large investors. 

and it also attracted many scammers who keep making absurd promises and then run away with the people’s money. as long as the cryptocurrency market is not a government regulated market it will be very difficult for the cryptocurrency market to compete with the gold market

• +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 10:50 PM, Naylor89 said:

If it was a way to connect crypto to gold, it would be possible for traders to convert their coins directly to physical gold (without keeping the real gold). The lack of online trading platforms for the physical gold is what makes it difficult to create a crypto-gold trading pair. I don't want to buy gold and hold it at my home because it is not safe. If people could buy gold virtually or exchange it in return for bitcoin or ethereum, this valuable asset would gain a lot more popularity among traders and investors.

• +4 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:15 PM, Slavi said:

No wonder Bitcoin is called digital gold, this statement is completely justified and there are some important aspects between them, this is growth and long-term investments, and it is more convenient to trade bitcoin and you can even use a small amount for this

Considering the fact that all forms of analogy and primitive systems would be replaced with the digital ones, it is clear that there would be a time gold investment would be no more and bitcoin would take the lead. If gold holders do not get smart and sell their gold now to invest in crypto they will end up unable to sell in the future, because no one would be buying gold anymore.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are better than gold, I will tell you why cryptocurrencies rise in price quickly and gold still rises but it takes longer and in cryptocurrencies you can sell your cryptocurrencies quickly and in gold it takes longer and that is why I invest in cryptocurrencies  they give you more profit.

Gold and crypto are also very valuable.. Gold is a precious things.. Gold have many market value.. Many people  love the gold...on the behalf crypto is a very good site.. Many people work this and earn bitcoin and talk token.... I love crypto because it helps me to acquired knowledge.. It also help me financially ...  

The condition of this two entity different from each other in terms of time appreciate, durability, accessibility, safety and the likes but as a trader crypto currency is available to every one on base of financial capacity either large, medium or low in respective of your economy or natural resources

• +1 1

When i have no idea about bitcoin i thought that it is gold coin by seeing the logo of bitcoin. That just a jokes apart. My point of view is as crypto is taking over. It is wise to be in the side of crypto. Gold is way before than the real currency and it is still valuable. So gold will never be useless. I don't know about cryptocurrency. But potentially crypto is step ahead than gold.

According to my opinion,  I think crypto and gold can't against each other because bitcoin is just the currency and gold is itself an item which can also be used to manufacture an other items . If we talk about the price of both then we all know the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day so bitcoin is highly valued than the gold. 

Gold and crypto works in a different way and I think that they are also more trusted than one another. Gold is a physical asset and has a lot of value for several centuries. Bitcoin hasn't been long but it is worth challenging gold and may even become more valuable.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:17 PM, Madara said:

Both bitcoin and gold have similar charts so I would except another bull run in bitcoin which will be the biggest and then I don't know if we will have another one. Anyway the best investments right now are both gold and bitcoin and less altcoins.

They don't working the same way but if I am asked to choose between them then I would surely choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital and that means that you are going to keep it in digital form. You won't have to worry about armed rubbers although you still have to deal with scammers.

Both fulfill a role within the markets to which they are directed, gold as a savings factor is unique and incomparable due to the stability that it offers, unlike Bitcoin that although it generates income, it can collapse overnight.  to another, it is especially that situation that makes them different and therefore irresponsible.

I actually do not think if there is a war Thor fight going on between the gold and the bitcoin both have their own usage and their own necessity so you can not say that one is more powerful than other.

Come on bro

Gold and crypto  is two different  thing. They are not same.  So there is no question  that they will work together. But one thing is that bitcoin  is like digital  gold. Thats not mean they are same. Its just my opinion. 

• +5 1

Your comparassion is just pure nonsense, meanwhile Gold is a world currency where you use it as a daily life product, virtual currencies are used on the network for virtual transactions and then converted to fiat currency.

Virtual currencies can have different fees but are decentralized and not held by any organization or service, meanwhile gold requires legislation to be transfered over 2 parties.

Not to mention the fact that gold has a limited amount on the planet and virtual currencies can be generated and produced / created unlimited times.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In my opinion that bitcoin is best thing to invest rather than gold because we all notice that bitcoin is more profitable as compare to gold . And this also depends on the government economy and in  other means that it holds the government but BTC is over any hold.

• +1 1

I Also prefer to bitcoin because through bitcoin you earn more from the gold... Gold are stable coin it's value not too much pump it's value is slowly slowly increase and decrease... But the bitcoin value is too much pump and dump... So you earn good through btc.... And many of the members now a time prefer to btc for the investment and they Left the gold... 

Both things have great value in the world, but I do not think they have a common denominator, but with time gold can be sold in bitcoin, so this is good for those who own bitcoin, which will make it easier for them to pay.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Gold still has great value in today's world and it significant value is still recognized by all and it is very scarce just as the way Bitcoin was moreover, you can find similarities among the two but the value Bitcoin is highly volatile compare to gold which it takes more than a year before you can see the change in value.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

Both gold and bitcoin are good material and all of them has a significant value but difference among the two is that one of them is done via the internet access while the other one is a tangible material but very difficult to posses.