Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

You can start by showing them some of the money you have withdrawn so that they will know its real and be persuaded to also join because I was also hesitant to join the forum but was finally persuaded to when I saw it was for real

The simplest way of earning is a cryptocurrency where people can earn easily by earning their living here so I am thinking that by giving my family members the opportunity to work in this forum, it is possible to change the financial history by earning everyone so that people can easily earn all the work family. This is a very good idea

• +5 1

Yes is real there are a lot of people who still dont think or trust cryptocurrency, but if you will teach them and you can show them your profits or income you have get from cryptocurrency they can trust that

Try to show them some payment proofs, I thin this will attract them to your ideas, and without something touchable like money, I guess you will have a hard time convincing them to enter crypto world, think about what I said and i think you will get your goals

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is a very good platform.  Cryptocurrency is very popular with people around the world. But I think there are many people in the world who are afraid to spend money on cryptocurrency. I am glad to hear that you are teaching cryptocurrency to your family.  Thank you.

I think they can't believe in digital currency,.you talking about your parents but I share this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn so money, but they rejected my proposal.

• +4 1

Welcome to all my friends for good advise.i agree tht it is almost need to teaching my fmly member cryptocurrency.but i am a newbie still so it is not possible for me yet.but i am awaiting for high time when it will be possible for me.

This is great for you. Crypto currency is the great online currency in the world. So if you teach about it to your family it will be really helpful for them. They will also benefited for it.

• +4 1

I first worked with cryptocurrency two years ago and started working on cryptocurrency after a month of research.  I stopped working in crypto for almost a year due to family problems and now I am getting support from my family so I can start trading in crypto quickly.  I am enjoying the crypto work now and I am benefiting from this forum.

• +3 1

Its a good step  and good oppurtunity  from the forum for the members they can teach their families friends and relatives about this forum and how to work how to trade in this forum how to earn money from this forum we also need to invite our families to join this forum to  get extra earnings By doing 20 posts only its easy to work for everyone.

Dear in this world of technology there are many scammers which affect those sites which are real and solid and working with properly with different currencies. By providing the proofs of your money earning and invest you can motivate them to work here. Cryptotalk is the platform of learning and earning. 

Hey there mate. It is fun explaining about cryptotalk to our families. It is like teaching a whole new concept. I made my family understand the concepts of the forum and its system. They are really looking forward to know more about the bitcoins who have a great future in their hands.

i am also new here and i love this domain very much ,i try to teach my family but they don't want as yours .i think the reason of Refusal is the Cryptocurrency is still new ,by time they will agree with this domain

• +3 1

In my opinion, the idea of educating members of my family is a distinct idea. We must think about this matter, but in my opinion, after I gained extensive experience in this field, we could not help them.

I of course tried to explain to many of my close family and friends about the world of Cryptocurrencies where only two friends who are like me passionate about technologies are interested.

A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

Yes of course my friend, as I am also a beginner in the crypto world but have gotten so much knowledge about crypto. And I also wanted to share my knowledge to others so I told my family. You know what? They didn't take me serious as they don't believe the Cryptocurrency. I have showed them many information through Google Search and told them that there are so many people earning high profit by investing in Cryptocurrency. But they are so scared to invest their money. But I am sure one day I would be realised to the Cryptocurrency soon.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

If you have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency, I think you will be able to increase their eagerness about cryptocurrency.  But if you are not able,  please show them your profit from Cryptocurrency. I hope they will be understand. Thank you and best of luck 

Teaching cryptocurrencies to family members is a really difficult job. While most of my family do not even understand the internet, it really exhausts me to explain how to make transactions without physical money. They don't even want to believe it could exist, because they still couldn't say goodbye to their pocket watches. For them, digital life is something that will one day be completely over.

• +1 1

Yes after spending some time in this forum i tell to my friends and my family members about this forum. One of my sister is also working at this forum. We both find this forum beneficial for is. We both are participating with our zeal and zest.

I think they can't believe in digital currency,.you talking about your parents but I share this generation topic, present all knows about crypto currency but my so many friends not trust in crypto, once I want to bring them to this forum to earn so money, but they rejected my proposal..

That is a good thing you already have a starter pack that the beginner should have, and you also found this great forum, so you could earn here without investing anything. I would suggest to always finish your quota so that you could maximize your income, you could also find any legit source of income, I would recommend the forum like this, since if you choose the faucet you only could earn less amount of money there.

The best thing is to try and show them some payment proofs, I think this will attract them to it. Another thing, when they're ready to invest, invest only the amount you can afford to loose because we all know the ups and downs scenarios of coins in the market.

It is good that you have the initiative to share your information about cryptocurrency with your family to show them how it works and how wonderful it is so that many people can join this forum and learn about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most people are afraid to get involved in the crypto field because they consider it a type of fraud. I had the same problem when I tried to persuade my friend.
I suggest you wait for them until they see the results of your work and then they will surely be convinced.

• +1 1