Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

In my family none is interested on cryptocurrency. But some of my friends are interested. so I taught  them how to to work in cryptocurrency and some of them actually don't understand about this. so I have helped them a lot. I hope they will be able to be with cryptocurrency

I educate my circle of relatives about cryptocurrencies. I also percentage with them in regards to cryptocurrencies, as a number of them do not recognize cryptocurrencies and start cryptocurrencies in a scam and it isn't valid because of the media and the laws of the country.So i tech my relative about cryptocurrncies.

• +3 1

You should teach them the skill too to make trading so that you can make money and they can make money too that is the only way to make this happen in the online world.

If you are doing so than it is a good job. YOU ARE TEACHING YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THIS USEFUL PLATFORM SO THAT THEY CAN ALSO HELP YO N EARNING THE GOOD PROFIT FROM THIS FORUM. Also, this can spread the network of crypto and with the passage of time the work goes on increasing and more people will learn about cryptocurrencies. Moreover, the students who are jobless but have expenses can get extra income to meet their daily expenses here.

• Useful or interesting 1

It will be good if we can teach some of our family members about cryptocurrency, it is very necessary and important, there will be various means of earning some coin and money if two or more members from same family do it

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

I think this depends on intrest, you can't force anyone to anything, you just guide them or convince them, if they are interested they surely join crypto world. 

I haven't know any thing about cryptocurrency, before i have join this platform, my friend told me basic things about cryptocurrency, i find it interesting field and start working in it, now i am working properly in cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a good idea to teach your family and friends about Cryptotalk as it is good forum to work on and It is trusted and is safe and secure to work Online. You are right that people are scared to work online as there are many scammer who scam with people So they keep on asking it this forum actually pays?. If you teach them well and try to bring confidence in them They'll surely join You and will be pleased after joining this superb platform.

• +2 1

Im a newbie at crypto currency. I'm not fulfil at crypto world. I have to learn more. After that i have a plan that i will teach my family about crypto . Then we will be benefited. My family has no negative  thoughts about crypto. One of my cousin works in crypto currency 

Yes I know that most of the people are scared to invest money in cryptocurrencies. Because it has both positive and negative news which inspires at the same time scares the people. It is mainly scared by the people because of the scammers. 

I think is a good idea if you can show them proof or your earnings  and how legit the investment is, people are just scared to invest on line to avoid scary and dupping them off there money.  So you should try more with them. 

5 hours ago, Anoni said:

Im a newbie at crypto currency. I'm not fulfil at crypto world. I have to learn more. After that i have a plan that i will teach my family about crypto . Then we will be benefited. My family has no negative  thoughts about crypto. One of my cousin works in crypto currency 

That's amazing , make sure you take your time and learn the required things that will benefit you, and also the necessary steps that will make you teach your family members, it a nice idea if we can involve some of our family members in the crypto world

You are right, all family members need to have an idea about crypto, that is, they need to learn crypto.  This will allow your family members to get an idea of the Kipto world and earn a lot of money.  With that money your family will be able to move forward a lot financially.  So I think you need to teach it to your family members as well.

Hello everyone it is a nice idea to teach your family and friends crypto currency because this platform is the best I ever known which could make you earn huge amount of money, base on your knowledge 

• +2 1

introducing this cryptotalk forum to all members if the family was a great idea to get knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrencies but i think the most important things to clarify to the beginners as they join this forum is the benefits on working in this field like earning or getting knowledge on crypto as i mentioned and also earning money from our useful posts here.

It is hard for me to explain cryptotalk to my family because they do not understand easily and it will take time for them to understand.

It is common that they doubt, due to the great information that there is on the crypto as much for good as negative news tthe best proof is you demonstrate them that this is real and that it is possible to be obtained income,   show him your  achievements, will are motivate them 

I like this stage and I will demand our all relatives individuals to utilize digital money and acquire bit cash by composing just in leisure time we bring in loads of cash and information from this stage.

Crypto cryptocurrency is a very good site business because it's give you money with short time and less efforts cryptocurrency is now world currency you can motivate your family to say this to complete first hundred post free and then they give you payment for your work.

It's good to hear that you try the share info with your family. I shared it with my family and friends. I  explained  it with them somebody say me that is scam. But my bro do this work for a few months. I think that is best .

Am a still a newbie here, the little time that have spent here seems like have spent years here,  have gained alot and lots of knowledge about cryptocurrencies...and am so glad I found this great forum which is a pleasant opportunity for me. I  can't teach anybody for now because am still acquiring more knowledge and I still have a long way to go,  am not in the best position to teach anyone yet and I believe that I would surely get there soon.Teaching other people like family members is another issue that requires alot of convince, because not everyone have the mindset of placing their money on cryptocurrency investment.

Alot of people are scared of loosing their money, some might be afraid of getting scammed, it requires convincing them, assuring them of good returns and creating time to teach them more about all what it is. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

Truly, at first it will takes serious convincing before they may agree to it. But when you are done with your first withdrawal, it will serve as the one and only testimony they need. It will also help them get extra source of income and teach them one or two things about cryptocurrency. 

Yes my friend am making comment on your post because I was a victim that was told about cryptocurrency, they tried to convince me but I refused, until my friend make his first  withdrawal that was when I was convinced.  So my friend money is a big motivator. 

If you want to make your family join crypto world then you don't have to force them, the best way to earn their trust for crypto is to show them some proofs and evidences. Even me alone had a hesitation on joining this forum but after of reading and background checking, I finally learn that this forum is really legit. Your family and friends will join eventually after you show them that crypto is not a scam and it's safe.

In my family my brother was the first to have knowledge about crypto currency then slowly he taught us about it and that helped to have interest in it. Now my all family members know some knowledge about it. Teaching family about crypto world is not easy but once you get profit or you earn some money its easier to make them understand and if they have interest they can learn so much about it. 

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

I have been familiar with cryptocurrencies since 2 weeks through my college friend. He was so generous to introduce me into this world. And I believe we should refer other friends and family members too in this forum. You should try to convince your family members , siblings to these world and aware them about the importance of cryptocurrencies in today's world. You should convince them about the popularity of these currencies and ask them to grab this opportunity. 

• +1 1

This is such a useful forum but many people consider it as a scam and are afraid to join .I asked my family but they are not interested .