Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

In my opinion You can bring your family to crypto by going to market  purchase some decorative things and foods/ equipments and bring them to your home your family will question you how did you get money to buy these things then you can tell them proudly that (I made it from cryptotalk) then they will understand it is profitable they will easily come to this forum.

Cryptotalk is best platform for gaining knowledge about crypto world,mostly member say about there family to teaching about crypto world this is a great idea so tell them about crypto world and teach them.

Just keep it up in what you are doing if its trading, mining or other services that will pay you through crypto and after getting your earnings withdraw them to cash then go again to your family and show them the whole process with your cash holding it in your hands.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From my start I have been trying to persuade my family to work in this field, but I have not been able to persuade them and I joined this forum through a friend of mine and I hope that I can persuade my family in the coming days and months.

Teaching family member about crypto currency very hard most of peoples thinking crypto currency is scam because scammer targeting newbies.show your earning proof then give some basic information.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

Yes..first of all Welcomes you in our lovely forums  . i would like to request you please read carefully  first   the forums rules and keep do work by following the forums rules.

It's straightforward that put under somebody's nose to them your earning impervious from crypto i deem they will concerned to coupled for the reason that all connected to funds will makes frequent hence excited to fusion. 

Yeah most of the peoples are scare of online work. In my opinion you just show them your profit and earning from this froum this would be enough for them to join the forum and work here.

well most of us cannot make understand our cryptocurrency to our family members because they are not much related or known to the script and that is the problem we cannot teach our family members

Teaching my family with crypto currency is a bad idea because most of them is don't believe in this kind of currency but if you want to try it's worth a try.

Afternoon about cryptocurrency are also make this topic understood to my mum and sister and they also started to know about cryptocurrency which is also very profitable for our family now my whole family knows about cryptocurrency and they also started to invest in it by learning about it.

Yes in this current time many are afraid of investing on cryptocurrencies there feel it's scam and the only way there could be convinced is by telling them the benefits of cryptocurrencies and how it worked and what there could archieve from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because im also new when it comes to crypto currency maybe im not suitable enough to invite them and teach them about crypto currency, maybe some other time i will recommend them the world or crypto currency.

I tried to make my family learn about the crypto currency but I failed, because they don't have much time for that, yes my brother took some interest when I said about the earnings. But my dad refused stating all these as scam.

Exactly. Many people are so scared to come into crypto as a whole. They are scared of risking their money online, cause of lack of proper education on this platform.

I have recommended crytotalk to most of my friends and then I have a thought that why don't I recommend to my family . Then I have joined my family to this cryptoworld then they can also earn money from this forum

Yes my friend, I had that matter with me when I told my family about my work in the field of encryption and it was difficult to explain to them about this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We are not new of this isdues because every individual who are a victim of acamming are hard to be trusted when it comes to social media platform,so you need to give them proof that it was not to be afraid of

Crypto currency is best. It's always help me to make money .I told my family about crypto currency.first time they don't believe that it gives me money for write 30 comments per day .I teach them how to work here and gave them some ideas about crypto currency .now they are member of cryptocurrency.

I don't think family would support it here because the bitcoins haven't become that popular...but as time passes, bitcoin would have a bright place in the world and then they would understand what we wee saying 😛

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

First you should invest online and earn some money. When you will earn money through trading then your family will also invest after looking your profit. 

I have informed my friends about cryptocurrency but not my family yet. I will tell them this the platform where you can learn,invest and earn profit in crytpo. So you should must try. 

Yes you should do thatbecause time is running very fast cryptocurrency the future and everyone should have knowledge about it. So don't waste time adopted and also teach it to your family

I would urge all members of our family to use the cryptocurrency and gain knowledge to earn money from here and learn many new things. I like the platform.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil