Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Hello 

Have been researching on crypto currency and teaching my family  all I saw . 

I teach my family and neighbor about crypto currency, Base on the little knowledge I have on it. Crypto change many things in future and and I want my family to have the knowledge of crypto talk.

The first and fundamental thing that you have to know is how the cryptographic world caught you, and present it in the same way, if it does not work to try something that catches their attention, the way in which the cryptocurrency and all its features that give the user better control of their assets and the bonuses for acquiring them.

Yes, I normally discussed those people who can't join any forum. crypto also changes their life but I can also groom ur future. Alot of money earned in this forum .people enjoy this forum and  I use that money which I can earn from crypto talk..

When your family members see the success that you will achieve in return for the effort you have made, their feelings of fear will disappear automatically and they will participate without hesitation.

What a great idea you come up with my friend , I guess all of us start to think about getting his family involved in working in this platform , because it is work which combines between knowledge and earning money in clean and good way 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, Migo said:

Try to show them some payment proofs, I thin this will attract them to your ideas, and without something touchable like money, I guess you will have a hard time convincing them to enter crypto world, think about what I said and i think you will get your goals 

I agree with you my friend with this I think they would want to participate and work in the platform.

You in particular that knows the advantages the forum have can teach and guide your family members too to also join and benefit from it so also. You can teach them on every single article of the forum and try to tell them to abide by the rules and regulations so also so as to be safe.

Profit is very useful weapon to understand of cryptocurrency. You can show the good profit that you earned from online. I think hey will believe you. And you also show them a withdrawal as a profit. So try with my technique, they will believe you truly.

Hello my dear friend.It is a great thing to teach our family about cryptocurrencies because it helps us to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

Cryptocurrency is getting popular especially in 2021 it is a good idea if we can teach our family and friends more about cryptocurrency so that they can harness it potential.

There is risk in anything you do. Just do away with fear and invest. Seek expert attention before investing to avoid been scammed. Would recommend bitcoin for you to invest in

tell them that investments are not that scary and they can earn just a little bit without any serious risks if they invest a few money. tell them that if they invest a little bit they will not be shocked if they loose those money. the most important and hardest thing is to start practicing and i think after small investments your parents will be a bit more ready for crypto.

It is something that we must do since we are the great source to this great world of cryptos, what we must also do is to support them since with cryptocurrencies we can be profitable if we know how to trade them, let's learn from the most experts of the forum.

It is very necessary to educate all family members in this forum in order for all of them to get profits and wealth and become one of the families that have great fortunes. I teach and teach them in all sections of this forum and we work as one hand diligently and actively and exchange useful information and experiences.

• +1 1

You understand your family is usually involved in any business engagement and can start it to make a profit, no one needs to be afraid of anything but do the right thing at the right time.  In order to trade, the stakeholders need to be well informed about the specific trade and then know when to invest in the trade and when not to make a profit.  Same with cryptocurrency trading.  Without proper investment, someone gets a chance to lose a lot of money. I read about crypto, talked in chats and I learned a lot about it.  Got some airdrops and some calls, now I need to follow some content from cryptos exchanges and experts.  Thanks.

From,my encounters a parcel of individuals won't to contribute their cash in virtual resources, particularly cryptocurrencies are a modern thing. In this case you ought to the individuals your advance in this world, and make them get it how amazing it is.

I agree with you, I want my family members to join this community as much as possible, I think that would be a great idea.

In my opinion ..You do not have to work on this site to be financially strong. If everyone in your family works here then you can be financially strong and you can own a lot of money.And i think it is really a good idea..So, best of luck..

I like your topic very much..You can employ your family members here to make your family more financially strong. When your family members work together, you can earn millions of people's dreams from here.  Good luck to all the family members who think one thing...

Since your family members all together here, then you can earn a lot of money. This money will be useful in the future. It can be a big thing that will be very beautiful for your future. Your children will be beautiful.I think its a great idea to teach your family..........

Good teaching family is very important to crypto currency. If you teach about it to your family then your family can learning and earning both.So,you can try to teaching about crypto currency to your family. 

Do the work with everyone in your family, then you will get a lot of pleasure like this job, you will get a lot of smiles and by cutting it in your month, you will be able to earn a lot of money from here. Try to understand the work for everyone in your family.  Good luck...

I am new here and try to learn more about cryptocurrency and their legacy. But in my opinion cryptocurrency is one of the best and legit currency in the world. I try to understand my family and friends about cryptocurrency. 

it is a common practice that in the people who are old and who do not use internet alot they do not believe in online earning that is why they are scared of these kind of things

If you let your family work in cryptotalk, then your family's income will increase.  This will improve your family's economy. So for the better, you will make your family interested in working in cryptotalk.  It will be able to do a lot in the future