What altcoin should hold? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashok Nayak

What altcoin should hold?

You can hold Ethereum lots of things will be happening for Ethereum next year, the Ethereum blockchain will be updated to v2, this will improve things and draw many investors to Ethereum, so it is good for holding.

You should choose a coin that is in top 5 or maybe even in top 10 and invest in that because those coins are safe and their price always goes up because they are so popular and a lot of people use them 

On 10/25/2019 at 3:44 PM, dustyw said:

When you say long term hold for how long do you intend to hold the token. In my opinion I will suggest you hold that as pos so that as you are holding it the coins is also increasing interms of numbers. This is what I think but I may be wrong at the same time tho

For long term holding i think Litecoin would be great choice because it have more potential than other coins. I had bought LTC in july 2017 at price of 49$ and sell in the begining of 2018 at 150$ and that was a great deal. Many time happen with litecoin that it increase to the un expected price. So there is more chance to get 2-3x with 6-7 month holding. XRP waves and similar coins also good option to hold. But trading i think better than holding because in trading the potential of profit is high than the holding. As if we only trade in BTC then 20$ is possible per hour with 1000$ only.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, Alabo said:

Bitmex is a margin trading site and also holding Bitcoin is a good idea for the moment as the market is already in good condition. Trying also adding ETH to your portfolio it is also a good coin to hold

ETH is a very good coin with very good usages but it was never a very good coin for trading as in last 2 years it had so much dump

On 10/10/2019 at 12:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

You can choose what ever you want (check out my old posts for good recommendations). However, it is a good choice to stay a little bit on Bitcoin and wait the altcoins you want to buy fall as Bitcoin prices.

7 hours ago, Faker said:

Maybe with Etheruem and Binance, Litecoin I m not sure because is started with bitcoin I think in the same year but now see where is bitcoin and where is litecoin is going very very slowly and not growing, right now Etherum better than Litecoin.

Good choice! never lose your hands to Ethereum until next year or longer if you can. it will be one of the best to hold.

I am adding NEO , LOYALCOIN, i think to hold of Monero also but still thinking more before doing it.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

Now I am holding only bitcoin, I don't have any altcoin now and I am trading only on bitmex, Please suggest me anyone, which altcoin should hold for a short term profit?

Try to keep focus on bitcoin and if you want to keep altcoins too then you have to keep those altcoins which are on the top of marketcap and which have a good trade volume as these coins do not die and they always gain value.

I suggest to hold those trending and ranking coins with low price because they aiming to bull run but high price coin are also aiming for bull run more but they can bearish suddenly.

I see stellar on lower price now, and i want to try too buy few bucks for this coin. And also will keep buying xrp now.. Hope they can rise together

On 10/10/2019 at 11:34 AM, Ashok Nayak said:

I think potential BNB coins too. because lately a lot of IEO projects operate on the Binance exchange where funding uses BNB coins, so the supply of BNB coin demand is quite a lot and in my opinion there will be bullish in the near term.

top 10 in cmc in my opinion the potential to also follow the movements of bitcoin, according to what you want and do your own analysis better in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, rysofttor said:

Nоw im hоlding dogе coin хrр waves аnd еthereum . . I аntiсiрatе mоrе benefit on this cоin bаse on my inquire about it feаturеs a gigаntic enormоus pоtentiаl within thе lоng tеrm whеn bitсoin bull run agаin..hoрe I cаn buy as numerоus аs I сan this time

Im right there with you on doge and waves but ripple is not crypto in my opinion its more of a bank and controlled coin that pumps only to make bankers more money while most newbie gets rekt by it.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, andrehol said:

in my opinion, both ethereum and litecoin will probably rush up. Litecoin is an old untwisted cryptocurrency with a limited number of coins. Now with a very low price. ethereum knew better times and constantly hype around it

yes in my opinion too , but i think there is better altcoins then eth and litcoin can give more and  better ROI , like bnb , neo , stratis , ont , nas and other big projects ..

47 minutes ago, abovci said:

Тhеrе isn't any short-term рick up оn the сrypto showсasе. Сryptо investments аrе mаdе within the lоng run. I рrороse that you simрly сontributе within the altсоins monies that prоduсе benеfit sinсe yоu keеp these in stash, such аs Оnthology.

A lot of us on here are short term traders my friend because holding isn't as good as it used to be because there's no much good projects to hold so day trading is always more profitable. 

1 hour ago, abovci said:

Тhеrе isn't any short-term рick up оn the сrypto showсasе. Сryptо investments аrе mаdе within the lоng run. I рrороse that you simрly сontributе within the altсоins monies that prоduсе benеfit sinсe yоu keеp these in stash, such аs Оnthology.

first of all your english is awful, second of all there are many short traders out there that are making very very good money in short terms

49 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

first of all your english is awful, second of all there are many short traders out there that are making very very good money in short terms

Go easy on him my friend because this is an international platform so you can't expect everyone to be fluent in English.  And yes I'm a day trader and I make few trades a day and its been good for me so far.

Ethereum is an ideal altcoin to hold aside from btc because it has the second highest value on the market. But for XRP or ripple is the best choice. Prices of xrp on different platforms is very constant and a useful coin to hold or trade.

If you have some money and you buy the coin then hold the ALT coin in future you will get good profit in future and i hope so many peoples will invest in it. And now they are waiting for the good time. I also invest some money in crypto coins and now i am waiting for good time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, jerrell said:

There are a lot of altcoins in the exchange and I think for the long term altcoin has a very high risk, for long-term investment why don't you choose bitcoin which has been proven only in bitcoin which can get a lot of benefits when applying long-term investments.

There is an option to choose both Bitcoin and some interesting and promising altcoin.
Who knows, maybe when Bitcoin rises in price by 2 times, this altcoin rises in price by 10 times.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I make small short and medium term profits with XRP and LTC today, and I don't usually leave in my portfolio only BTC, I like to diversify, I don't trade only in one exchange, I choose to trade in several exchanges, so I can diversify my earnings, even though they are small, but in the short term it is still plenty.

If you want some altcoin the best one is Ethereum hold it for long term and trade with it in short term with bitcoin,very good and you can make very good profit,by the way other altcoin LTC XRP are pretty good too 

Just now, Muneeb said:

You mine all of these coins or you buy these coins because i don,t have nay experience to mine any coin and this time market will make a high bull and i am waiting for that time. BTC will touch this time 30,000$ minimum and then it touches 40,000$.

i buy my xrp, and dogecoin i stake i in investment box of yobit and waves leasing in wavesdex..try dogecoin invest in yobit you have 0.1% perday.. your dogecoin increase day by day..good income.

5 minutes ago, gerry said:

i buy my xrp, and dogecoin i stake i in investment box of yobit and waves leasing in wavesdex..try dogecoin invest in yobit you have 0.1% perday.. your dogecoin increase day by day..good income.

The right choice to buy xrp and dogecoin after it is deposited in invest to get more profit than just holding it without being invest in yobit invest

24 minutes ago, Raidentaiga said:

I think almost everyone is going to recommend that you take a look at Coinmarketcap and review the top 10 cryptocurrencies and analyze their behavior in recent months. Always look for different opinions and reviews that help you make a good decision.

Yes. Everyday, value for different altcoins changes in realtime on the market. Just like you said, there are many different trusted websites that will show you different statistics of coins to help you decide.

In digital market the number of altcoins is increasing rampantly. There are hundreds of crypto currencies in the market and to choose out this size sample is a difficult task. But one can take help from good sources to cut down this list to few promising altcoins which have brighter future. 

For some time now my vision of altcoins has changed. There was too much negative experience. Now I think that altcoin investments are nothing more than a dynamic interaction between people who do not look far ahead and people who think that they are taking advantage of other people.

pxf.jpg