Latest Paying App That Worked - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Latest Paying App That Worked

3 hours ago, Wazeery123 said:

How does it work

Merge cat is an application which pay real Token which is Soul token,This soul token are tradable in mercatox which has a value and can be traded for Bitcoin and Ethereum you can install this app on Google Play, You need an Erc20 Wallet to withdraw your Soul token.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

For earning,  most of the mobile apps are scam. They claim us to pay well and maybe they do during the first days of using the apps . But in a few days ,they will start to pay very little.  But pivot app really pay us.

A review of the above position on some other platforms on YouTube shows that some of the platforms were viewed, but depending on the affiliate marketing program it was revealed that I had given this application which was made some time ago and many times we have applied.

This app is very similar to the buzzbreak app. Working with them is easy. I have seen many videos they talk about. You can make money from news readers and articles.

they will stop paying soon they are just scammers so please aoid them and try to learn other ways to make money in internet and don't trust those applications you personal information please don't allow them to access sensitive information.

Thanks alot because sharing this important information which incease in my knowledge. As well as many other apps are well work.

Wow it'll be really good to try out this app. If it's good then maybe people will Ted to go to the app to earn more money. Pivot app really looks promising and I'm going to check it out

I wonder about the safety of such apps. I would never want to have them on my smartphone.

Maybe earn a few dollars, but if they hack into your account, you could lose thousands!

In fact, I use different phones for all financial stuff and other work / fun.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

11 hours ago, kingofkiza said:

Failure, I got about 3000 PTV with Pivot. Only Pivot gives me a chance to earn money. Then no home application worked for me. This is your latest application for pre-paid. The purpose of the end-user application is to help investors communicate effectively with others and start a blockchain industry.

Dont know why you quoted me ? Do have any questions or anything to ask,Because Quoting purpose is to get the attention of the users who you quoted,Feel free to ask if you have questions regarding merge cats.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Do you have the payment proofs from this app? I really need the earnings app which are easy to use and easy to earn the money. If you have got the money from the app how hard was it to collect points to redeem that for the cash later? 

The app that i use in order to earn is the free litecoin app, which i find is extremely useful and i earn around 100000 litoshi everyday. I would suggest that when you post payments rates with tokens, please include the equivalent value in satoshi to get a good indication of the amount you are earnign in btc.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/1/2020 at 9:15 AM, Sohail111 said:

In my case non of the apps paid me even yet.

Hope in future ill get the app that will pay me more

You can try feelitecoin applicetion you can find it play store and it's really pay without any problem there is amny task that you can do to earn litecoin

17 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

This app will reward us based on reading the news, I know some people make money from it, but I haven't used it for a long time. I have used this app to conserve Bitcoin day in and day out by reading the news, getting a glimpse of the power, predicting Bitcoin prices, and receiving predictive and referral powers.

I don't like pivot apps. Although the app is a great place to find news about cryptocurrency, they are often turning down the roadmap and changing the payment structure. Their integrity is very low and their admin is very slow to respond. It is not good to gather the community with promises and then break it.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I have never tried this app but i have a friend of mine who tells me about it, that is a great app and its paying good but i almost forget to download it!! I guess now its the right time for me to download it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yes there is many app like that pay you doing tasks maybe or even reading news and watching videos like Clipclaps and also Buzzbreak this what i like and thx.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:59 PM, Emon10 said:

I think Appfun is one of the best earnings Patfrom,I also work here, Everyone can earn free bitcoin. There are many different ways to earn bitcoin.,There all system is very good..It's highest paying app

yes appfun it is just application that all we know it it is Appnana and this what make appfun good application to earn money or even gift cards.

The pivote application give more opportunity to many new user to earn crypto in the begging me too i have earn more than 10k pvt and sell them in Banance Dex but now the app stop the payment or give to small reward then i stop use it 

On 3/8/2020 at 11:35 PM, johant123 said:

I wonder about the safety of such apps. I would never want to have them on my smartphone.

Maybe earn a few dollars, but if they hack into your account, you could lose thousands!

In fact, I use different phones for all financial stuff and other work / fun.

If you use different phone you can avoid all those hacking issue one for your free application witch you dont put any account any wallet any information about you and other one for your important account 

There are many mobile apps that earn cryptocurrencies, but most of these apps pay little money for the work you do, as the app mentioned by Pivot was paying good sums in the past, but now its money has decreased significantly

True most apps only pay a few cents for a lot of work done. Pivot is nolonger that good nowadays as when it first started.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:20 AM, rjroshan said:

Everyone has a smartphone. They are trying to earn extra income through earning apps. Every app will not pay you. I have been tried to earn some extra money by downloading about 100 mobile applications. I'm not failed, I have earned about 3000 PTV with the Pivot app. Only the Pivot app gives me the chance to earn. After then still, no mobile app worked for me. What is your latest earning app that you already getting paid.

Yes, my friend, unfortunately, most of the applications on the market are a waste of time, if not all, then most of the money paid is small and the lost time is large

On 2/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, Sadiqssk said:

Pivot was proficient after it started. I second-hand the app to save Bitcoin day after day by reading news, in receipt of glance at powers, predicting Bitcoin prices and in receipt of prediction powers and referrals

I have use this application in the beginning and earn a lot of coins there specially the pvt coin, but i dont know if still work until now or not because i have removed from my phone after the withdraw 

On 4/16/2020 at 9:01 AM, joy025 said:

Yes dear buddy it is yours great effort and get a wonderful app to get money apps to much I also found to much all but nothing to find any app which pay too. Pivot app is really best app and I see his review I the play store and now I work install and try to make extra moeny.    

I have work with PIVOT application a long time and earn much money and when they dont pay a lot i stop use it and remove it from my phone, I would like to ask you if it's still working or not ?

On 3/5/2020 at 7:39 PM, MrGeany said:

they will stop paying soon they are just scammers so please aoid them and try to learn other ways to make money in internet and don't trust those applications you personal information please don't allow them to access sensitive information.

Yes the majority are scam and dont pay but there is some who really work and pay like normal , they dont pay to much but in general they do, you need just search for a good ne