Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

Very helpful topic, it will benefit me and all other cryptocurrency users. But for me, all the cryptocurrency that you said does not support the e-wallet that I currently used. The available cryptocurrency on my wallet that has a low withdraw fee is ripple (xrp)currency, and this currency is what I used in converting and withdrawing my coin.

Yes the withdraw fee of LTC, TRX ,waves and also the XRP is very low we can withdraw our money or do any transaction by converting the other cryptocurrencies in these currencies. Therefore we should use these currencies for the transaction or for withdrawal.

Thanks for the information about coins that have low withdrawal fees on yobit exchange. Ripple also has low withdrawal fees around 0.16 USD and I always convert my earning to ripple. 

Three coins their price are too much low to withdraw from yobit account I prefer to sell to in us doller and then withdraw from perfect money and that fee about one percent. 

• +1 1

Lowest to Lowest fee of withdraw is ltc i change my coin to ltc and then do withdraw on my coinbase wallet easily i suggest you all members take withdraw from ltc 

I usually use alternative coins for withdrawing from Yobit for the reason the fee of Bitcoin is too high but the fee for tron is 10 TRX equal 0.3 dollars. There are some other coins also who have normal fees such as Ripple or Dash coin. They are also good and popular.

Great point, this informations are what the vast majority of the individuals need to think about, on the grounds that I confronted a ton of inquiries regarding which coins are useful for pull out to maintain a strategic distance from high expenses, and you referenced them here, you rock for this explanation

Withdrawing from yobit using low withdraw fee coins is the best option because some other coins like bitcoin charges higher fees and as for me I always withdraw using LTC it's the one I find much easier to use and the transaction is so quick.

You are absolutely right mate, and thank you for sharing this useful information about low fee withdrawals. Actually many members who don't know the this information, use the BTC method for withdraw and pay high fees. I hope from this topic, they will find the low fee coins such as LTC. I have also been using Litecoin method which charges only 0.002 LTC as a withdrawal fee.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Expensive companion thank you exceptionally much for this data of yours I have profited a parcel since of this data of yours.One thing is in the event that we got to pull back our coins in a few online wallets we can't pull back the waves since most wallets do not acknowledge the waves at all.

On the off chance that you keep away from the principle coins, for example, bitcoin specifically, on account of the algorigthm it utilizes, every single other coin are genuinely modest. I typically use LTC for any exchange

Yeah this coins withdrawal fees are very low compared to their counterparts... I mostly use LTC for withdrawal to maximize my profits always while withdrawing

Hello, the ones you offer are good options, in my case I prefer the litecoin rate, since it really depends on tastes and how one wants to save, since I think that $ 0.20 of commission is not much.
Even so, in my own experience, LTC is the one that I consider the most and the one that I like the most, I know that there are other options where you can pay less commissions, but in my case I prefer that option, greetings.

Thank you very much, this publication helps us not to lose so much profit for the withdrawal commission, so it is surprising to use our ingenuity and withdraw it for coins that have low commissions and have our profits almost intact. I am one of the users who withdraw by waves, since this cryptocurrency has a gigantic growth lately and with low commissions in yobit.

Thanks dear to share with us this information i don't know about this but know i am fully understand your useful post and try to withdraw with ltc coin because this fee is very low and also others two is also good i total agree with you this information is great for all members 

I think that you found the best options for now. Litecoin price is now at $160 and 0.002 LTC costs almost 30 cent and Tron is also like that and the fee is around 40 cents. But the fee is not very important, we must find good and reliable exchange for our trading. This is more important for me.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thanks for sharing this useful information dear friend .Yes there are different coins with different withdraw fees always choose the coin which has less fees I think because it will cost you less.

• +2 1

It is good to raise this topic in order to know the withdrawal fees for currencies to choose the best currency, as the withdrawal fees for Bitcoin are very high, so replacing them with  ltc currency to reduce the burden of the high withdrawal fees.

Yes mate those coin are coin which have the most low withdrawal fees,but to me I prefer SRP cause it's very easy and almost the most lowest  withdrawal fees so any members who will follow your tips will be successful.

Withdrawing through Bitcoin has a high fees but you can exchange it with an alternative coin among the coins that has a very low fees is the waves and rxp these coins are suitable to withdraw and they charge a very low fees.

Thank you so much. It was very helpful for you to share such information with us. I was very curious about that. I've never seen a topic related to this topic before. I was thinking of withdrawing with dogecoin before withdrawing to my account, but the value of dogecoin has increased a lot. There was a 100 dogecoin withdrawal fee. Good thing I saw this gunner. Now I'm shooting as LTC.

Yobit's all services are good. I like it's exchanging system because there are to low spread, and low exchange costs also. But its withdrawal costs also very low. I like to withdraw money to converting USD. Withdrawing USD through in perfect is very low costs. There are only 1% withdraw cost.

Thanks for sharing this. It would really be helpful.

On 11/02/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

I actually don't know the fees are this low, thanks for sharing this.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes i agree with you.Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin from YOBIT.if you gant to withdrow, you have to pay lower withdraw free to Yobit wallet.

• +5 1

That's right my friend the currencies that you point out here are very profitable when making a withdrawal on the yo bit platform, I personally use for my transactions the lithium currency, the operation is done immediately and is very reliable. 

• +1 1