Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

Hi brother, may be you have an  existing account that you might have forgotten the password, you need to register on yobit  with new email, I will advise you to use the email connected to your account

Hello my dear in which mail you signup at the cryptotalk and after confirmation that account created then you can create your yobit account with that mail so I think it is the best way and you earn so well with cryptotalk work.

• +2 1

Look at my friend, realize why someone else would do because of the Security Reasons. Or what he would like you to do if you have not come anywhere or maybe something like that .

I only joined 1 crypto email account. it must be avoided. The rules are good to apply here so that this forum is not just anyone who moves. so you can see which people are loyal to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

I have created iobet follett on the email, on which I have created my crypto talk account. the problem you are getting might be due to the security issues of yobit as the yobit is one of the safest wallets.

there is no special thing you need in order to signup for the yobit but I would say if you are unable to use your normal gmail you should use the same mailing address without the dots which you have in them it will be fine then.

I think you use your mail before that's why. And yobit need a new mail to register. I also face the same problem. So i make a new mail and register on yobit. Or your mail is wrong. Check your mail again. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello Friends! To register your yobit account and to register on this platform you have to use your own email account on crypto. However it is possible to use same email account to sign up both in crypto and yobit. 

11 hours ago, Yazan06 said:

Sorry my friend, I don't have enough information to answer your questions, but you can ask for help from the support team and they will be able to help you easily and solve all your problems.

There is no need for him to ask the support team dear friend, I think he just made a mistake while typing the email address in Yobit exchanger because as far as we are concerned yobit and cryptotalk forum are working together and you need a single email address to link up the two accounts.

On the contrary, the Yobit platform is very easy to register But you have to remove the periods and commas if they are found in the email and choose a password that contains upper and lower case letters and numbers in order to complete the registration process successfully.

Edited by Alimhana930

On 1/3/2021 at 6:28 AM, Labozhii said:

There is no need for him to ask the support team dear friend, I think he just made a mistake while typing the email address in Yobit exchanger because as far as we are concerned yobit and cryptotalk forum are working together and you need a single email address to link up the two accounts.

Sure mate we only need  one email address for registration in both cryptotalk forum as well as the yobit exchanger because they are collaborating with each other for us to get paid for our work in this forum.

On 12/30/2020 at 4:47 PM, CryptoJavac said:

You have to avoid multiple accounts, try to link your accounts and not create several so as not to fall into that error and have your account canceled for not complying with the rules

You are actually right we also have to avoid creating multiple accounts because the system might detect that the user have another account on same device which will make that not to work for that we should always follow the rules of the forum to avoid any inconveniences.

4 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cryptotalk01

Absolutely my friend, one email is sufficient to work in this forum, but we have to know that we must link this forum with the platform we use, by using the same email when entering, otherwise we will not benefit from working here

Yes I actually know that my friend because the sites are working together in synergy and due to that we can only withdraw our earned coins in yobit exchanger everytime we wish to make transactions, hope am right on this.

You don't need to use another Gmail to create the yobit account you can simply use that Gmail which you have used on the crypto talk on the yobit account also but it is recommended that you use the other Gmail so that if any of your account can be hacked then you can access it to the other account.

• +1 1

Beacuse yobit is a cash converter application to convert our digital earnings.also its a open software to share our I'd and pasword to someone and they convert it into money 

Yes it good to good to you ,with this you can make your both account safe . If any one hack and get out one account information so without problem he can get other account information.  So gmail and password should be different on different site. You can make same but it risky. 

• +1 1

This is one of features of yobit. It seems it doesn't required unique Gmail but it requires a fresh Gmail. Because there are number of chances to get your older Gmail hacked. It is one of the kind of security to secure your account and save your money.

• +1 1

I believe all of us working in this forum used same email address we used in registration at cryptotalk platform to sign up in yobit exchanger as well and only when you link the accounts you can make withdrawal for cryptotalk campaign. 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

Really?

I haven't experienced this before neither have I heard anyone having such issue with yobit. May be the email was already in the yobit system and that was why they rejected it

Because two people cannot use same gmail for security reason and to be able to access everyone privately and to see the profile of every participant and act 

You'll utilize the same mail address in signup I did not get it why this issue is happened possibly it is a few specialized issue attempt to another mail id and signup utilize the Gmail ID in signup yobit trade enlistment step is exceptionally straightforward fair enter your username mail id and password your account will be made you'll be able connect your CryptoTalk account with yobit trade and get installment from Crypto conversation

The main reason used to be because many people did multi-accounts, the best thing is to work being honest, since many people also want to work, and the rewards of the forum should be so that more people can learn from the cryptos and also earn income from the contributions they make.

I believe that a similar email ought to be utilized for the two records to confirm that it is truly you, and clearly it should be for reasons of requesting clients or basically security reasons, in the two cases it is important on the grounds that both are taken care of together

Hello members of this forum. I am new here but as I was just going through the website I then saw this topic that is talking about a unique email. So I am confused about this, because the Same email that I used in this site to open is also the same in the yobit site as well.

It doesn't matter what even if you are using different gmail for yobit sign in but you will be connected to the cryptotalk account on the yobit.So whats the matter just keep calm and don't pannic yourself it is just for our safety to secure us from spammers