Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

so stop, in the sense that you need different mails to enter or register on the crypto talk and yobit.  I haven't heard that ..

Yes friends, whoever is not required to log in only after creating a Gmail account with 2 names, it has been logged in the same name, my name is my Gmail account, only on in one name as well.

I liked your post very much because it is a very big issue, we do not know why we need absolutely fresh Gmail to create an account here every time, why can't we run from our old gmail.I have brought this forum exactly and I am also trying to get this pass. I have gained a lot from this post here. 

Yobit don't need different gmail it's need fresh gmalik I'd because if you use your old gmail I'd tk regis yr we in yobit exchange and your Gmail I'd got hacked then imagine how much you loss any idea you have because yobit exchange gives 30k sat per day and one month 900k sat it's a huge amount 

Because of authorization complexity yobit need an email which will be further verified by you and strong 2fe key are also generated by the yobit to make as much as possible the safety of your account then link your yobit account with the mail you provided in the cryptotalk its so easy. 

Honestly,I'm a newbie here and i don't have any knowledge and understanding on it,but I will like the professional of the forum should pls give us more knowledge about it so we can get aquinted to it and know more about cryptocurrencies,thank for the topic.

Its not a major issue dear. Yobit need unique gmail because its risky for your payment. So firstly enter unique gmail. After some days you change mail and enter the gmail of this forum. Then automatically your crypto world account to your yobit account. Its a very good thig for all of us for our account saving.

I think this is a unique exchange and they need to stay safe from all kind of hacks that is why they need different Gmail accounts than the normal one

In fact, whenever we know something good about the subject, we can still have a good idea about it. I hope if you know something important or good about the subject, then share it with us. We will be able to make something good about this subject.  I can do something good here. I think with your help, I hope you can find out something good about this. Hopefully, one day they will be able to explain something better here.

• +2 1

Well honestly you didn't need to have a different gmail when you're making an account here and also in yobit because you can used it together, that's why i'm making right now when i make an account here yesterday and it works.

Yes, my friend, the yobit platform needs its own e-mail because it tries a lot to create multiple accounts in order to try to work with it in a deceptive way, and this matter is rejected. I think this is one of the reasons for creating an e-mail and I will benefit from the comments of the members to increase my experience with this topic

Yes it's very important this way, to avoid getting any mistake of mis interception every single individual most have his email or Gmail address before even allowed to be registered in the forum and you can't use double account with one email address and is very important that way.

I am utterly confused here as when I signed up for crypto and yobit I actually used the same and normal email.. they didn't ask for a unique mail

I think because the old email that you want to use has a special character that’s why it does not accept your email when signing up. I also experience that problem, because my email address composed of letters, numbers and special characters. My friend told me to create a new email account that does not composed special characters. Then after that, my new email was successfully signed up. Do not use special character when signing up in yobit because it does not accept anymore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the Yobe site dictates that there are no symbols or points in the e-mail, while the Crypto Talk platform does not require that. I think that this is what happened with you. I advise you to create a YouTube account first, good luck

Cause signing up with same e-mail again and again will motive that e mail to be banned from that website. So that's why yobit usually takes specific Gmail.

It shouldn't be something hard for you, all you need to do is just try opening your yobit account with a different email then after that you can now change the email to the one you used in the cryptotalk forum

I have no problem with email, I have connected 1 email with cryptotalk and yobit. Maybe you create an account and forget about it.

This is a very best feature of yobit. Yobit allow user to register more than 1 mail because if some lost his gmail or if someone gmail is banned on any platform of earning crypto so this option is used for continuing yobit account.

My dear friend, using a separate Gmail on Jobbit will keep your account secure.  If you sign up for the same e-mail again and again, that email will be banned from that website.  So Jobit usually takes certain Gmail.  Thanks

Well dear i didn't face this type of issue. Well if you are facing this then it is the proper way to use different gmail for registration of yobit account at here. Thank you 

• +5 1

Well there's no rules for that so ive used only one gmail account for signing in both yobit and cryptotalk forum. because it protect from the spammer which when the other account will be spam the other will not be afdected and can perform the works. 

10 hours ago, Mostwanted007 said:

. My friend told me to create a new email account that does not composed special characters. Then after that, my new email was successfully signed up. Do not use special character when signing up in yobit because it does not accept anymore.

Well @Mostwanted007  before read you're post I really don't know this forum not accepts special characters contain e-mail, because when I sign up this forum that time iam created fresh e-mail,

because I put my old email in different website's, so iam fear to use that email that's why I create new email, I think create accounts in this forum and yobit must should use new email its better for us and don't give this email in other platform in that way we protect our accounts.

It's a very good process for this forum that the only one gmail used in this forum neither a two accounts. In this forum you cannot use 2 or more gmail because many peoples try to use 2 gmail and earn a good profit from here it's a illegal process. If you are used 2 gmail So, Cryptotalk banned your accounts.