Commenting without reading the topic ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Commenting without reading the topic !

Some people are commenting on any post without reading a post which is totally wrong practice because people ask question to learn something about bitcoins and cryptocurrency. so we have to read the post and comment which should be authentic and related to topic.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself

I see lot of this and they only read topic title that's why thier post is out of topic always. And what we need to do is report them all so that we!. Making serious work here not affected also. 

When im nee yes im also one of those people who was making a comments with out reading the topic i only read is the title of the topic then suddenly i got warning point for making wrong comments so starting that day i am now reading the topic first before making comments

this is a good post. There are many comments that are being made without reading the topic. I think that the member should read some of the comments as well as the topic to see which part of the conversation is lacking as well and what they will be able to meaningfully contribute to. I do appreciate that the forum increased the time between the posts though, as it forces users to read and add a meaningful contribution to the forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well, i see many members here are not totally reading the topic in a thread, they are just reading the title of the thread they will be used it as a based to their reply to that thread which is not good.

Commenting without reading the topic. That's a very bad idea because must respect the post and read it first before posting a nonsense thing just for the money hope you read first.

Yes, That is very comon, Most of us only replying based on the topic heading. It's really crucial to read and understand the topic first before we reply. Sometime, The content is a little diffirent than the heading the reply goes wrong. 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

I have noticed that before..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

we need to improve our forum guys not just commenting for 1000 satoshi !

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

-----------------------------------------------

if this was useful ! you can hit the love reaction !

Yes friend I agree with you if we read the topic before commenting it's helpful to make a useful comment so I always read the topic and some post after this I get some information about the content then I make my own comment 

I really didn't know that the long time for posting or comment for that reason , okay then thanks for sharing and good luck we need to work in a good way or the time will be more one day.

it is seriously against the rules or we can say that a members that doesn't read the topics first and based only in the topic is committing a violation and more like spamming and will just write anything that doesn't really has relation to the topic.

You are right, there are people who are not interested in helpful comments. Their only concern is to make a little money

Hahaha. How can one do that.  If we don't  read topic how we write on it. People are here not follow the rules and the regulation of the forum. That not good

Ooh so it was 280 second before. Man that's really long delay for anyone. So that is all because of the massive spamming of those banned countries  but thank god its not happening now . That's why the timers go low too...

Very well said,i also noticed a lot of comments that are out of the main concern of the poster,they only based on the title,because they are rushing in completing their 30 posts daily.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

There are a lot of people here just making comments from reading the title of the topic without reading the topic itself !

i think that reading and understanding the topic is really important thing to comment useful and valuable things here on this forum..

if you don't have enough knowledge about the topic you can do a research to know more before commenting and discussing on it also you can read the experts' comments to benefit from them too !

The developers of this forum have increased the waiting time for posting to 280 seconds to make us think more before making posts and comments here.. 

I think only those greedy users who are here for 1000 satoshies re doing this kind of cheap things and getting there selves already banned from this forum. so if you or anyone else find such posts, just report them and this thing will be little bit controlled, also guide others to tell them avoid this .... 

On 2/11/2020 at 2:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Hello..

I also these kind of people. I think many people join this platforrm to earn free money. Only few members are here to build their profile and community. Maximum time i read the posts and after that  i comment on the post.

Such apprehension force be low-price compared with families commenting free of perusing topical reply stable on a please not to allusion concluded on replicating response. I right named an advantage a picky buyer required to experience must USDT capacity be bought and sold about Yobit, almost everyone held sure no and until now time i reviewed Yobit not to allusion realized its bought and sold furthermore there, I scarcely sent a come back with the place with the aid of reason for the reason that of Yobit not to remark whatsoever materialized? reaction succeeding to my unceasing typically the CERTAINLY NO rejoinder to. Families committed articles and at that time succeed a profit without having to to read

Yup True talk. i also saw alot of guys who are not really see what is the topic and what the post is mainly about. they are just commenting and not see that what's inside the topic

Its true mate I also once used to comment just on the post not knowing about the topic but now I have learnt to do what is right thanks.

I have noticed many people they post comments without reading the topic. They are not clear about the content and they post useless content which sometimes are not counted in useful posts and also sometimes their id is banned. 

This is a stupid work. Before reading the topic write anything on the reply section , that may deleted your comments.

That for you have to write again comment.

So you read the topic then reasearch about the topic then post the comment here.

Well if people are going to post without reading the content, then they are not contributing constructive or useful post to the forum, and is more likely to have their post deleted or even their account banned. It is because of this kind of behaviour of multitude of people that have led to the disablement of payments for 7 countries. 

Yes my friend many members here dont read the topic carefully before they commenting ! I think admins here put the waiting cool down system to make people read the topic carfully

This is true, there are many people doing this matter and this is a bad thing because sometimes the title of the topic is contrary to its content and the increase in time by supervisors is a great idea and I agree with them on this time

Such concern could be decreased compared with families commenting free of scrutinizing later reaction indeed on a substance not to specify concluded on reproducing reaction. I fair named an intrigued a particular buyer needed to know ought to USDT can be bought and sold concerning Yobit, about everyone accepted certainly no and however whereas i checked on Yobit not to mention realized its bought and sold moreover there, I fair sent a answer the specialty with the assistance of clarification since of Yobit not to specify anything materialized? Reaction consequent to my proceeded ordinarily the CERTAINLY NO answer to. Families dynamic articles and after that make a benefit without having to to studied.